Author Topic: I want to go on a Getbig cruise  (Read 26007 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: I want to go on a Getbig cruise
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2012, 03:19:13 PM »
Am I the only one who would seriously consider doing this?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2012, 03:24:04 PM »
no there are some other sad fuckers with you on that one
;D  The S.S. Meltdown.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2012, 04:19:29 PM »
;D  The S.S. Meltdown.

I was going to suggest the S.S. Tiny Tit, but I like yours better.
~

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2012, 09:26:37 AM »
LMAO!!
H

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2012, 02:32:30 PM »
I'm getting a Suite for Booty and myself, getbig cruise is leaving September 16, from Fort Lauderdale, FL

We'll be visiting Key West, FLGrand Cayman, Cayman Islands, Ocho Rios, and Jamaica.

Bring your American Express Gold Everyone!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2012, 02:38:46 PM »
The gyms on cruise ships are terrible.....wait....wai t....no one here actually trains.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2012, 02:41:18 PM »
The gyms on cruise ships are terrible.....wait....wai t....no one here actually trains.

This was a concern in the planing stage of the getbig cruise.  Than we were notified that the dumbbells on board go up to 30 pounds so even the strongest getbigger will be well accommodated.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: GETBIG CRUISE
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2012, 05:29:29 PM »
hahahahah!!!

Get Adonis to be guest chef, have some lectures by Sync Pulse and Howard. 

5 min into my lecture the getbig regulars would throw me overboard.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2012, 05:30:34 PM »
Moen and Chiro Flex having a laugh in their 1st class cabin on the Getbig Cruise...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

LOL, dude passed out from the stench. >:(

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2012, 05:35:51 PM »
Pretty funny - most of you probably have not been on a cruise.

We just came back from our 8 day cruise to Alaska (with four port stops). Left Seattle, and went to Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Victoria BC...

Did the cruise offer the new excursions to Palin Skankland in Wasilia?
Former 1/2 term gov, baby maker and hot MLF Sarah Palin will be viewed in her native habbitat.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2012, 05:45:56 PM »
No I want good food, so you will need a good chef onboard.  And remember guys you are all cutting that week so you can look good around the pool.   :D

You do realize the high level of securuity you would need on a getbig cruise don't ya Booty?
For starters you would need an electronics sweep for any micro web cams in your shower and under your toilet bowl ( aka bowl cam).
Plus, you would need a deadbolt on your closet to keep the schmoes from stealing your unddies. LOL
you gotta know some rude getbig slob will sneak beside you in the hot tub and fart just to see the bubbles rise.
Oh ya, you would have a great time with a bunch of getbiggers hahahahaha.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2012, 05:50:16 PM »
The fuck Ron ? You remove my post asking where the guy from "Bottys" town went ?  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2012, 05:58:04 PM »
You do realize the high level of securuity you would need on a getbig cruise don't ya Booty?
For starters you would need an electronics sweep for any micro web cams in your shower and under your toilet bowl ( aka bowl cam).
Plus, you would need a deadbolt on your closet to keep the schmoes from stealing your unddies. LOL
you gotta know some rude getbig slob will sneak beside you in the hot tub and fart just to see the bubbles rise.
Oh ya, you would have a great time with a bunch of getbiggers hahahahaha.
Holy crap I didn't think of any of this Howard.   ;D  HAHA

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2012, 06:05:48 PM »
Holy crap I didn't think of any of this Howard.   ;D  HAHA

Most of these guys can be clever and resourceful but sadly in a sick perverted way.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #139 on: August 30, 2012, 06:07:06 PM »
Most of these guys can be clever and resourceful but sadly in a sick perverted way.
Do you still use your dog as a fleshlight

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2012, 06:08:10 PM »
5 min into my lecture the getbig regulars would throw me overboard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 30, 2012, 06:09:20 PM »
Well my solution to the above would be to forsake all showers, just take a swim in the pool everyday to cleanse myself.  I won't bring any underwear, I will wear bikinis under all of my clothes and when I need to use the toilet I will use the public toilet and not the one in my room.  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2012, 08:39:58 PM »
You got to be fucking kidding me - the guy gets put in T/O ?

OK Ron seem you are enforcing rules - my name and personal info posted along with half truths ? do your job please, TO the cunt

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=68055

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2012, 09:07:58 PM »

OK Ron seem you are enforcing rules - my name and personal info posted along with half truths ? do your job please, TO the cunt

What did I miss?  ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2012, 09:41:05 PM »
Some guy called gary from her town - he said that he trained at her gym, he gave the name but not sure if it was correct as I don't know her gym - he also said he worked in an area in Mackay where she lives - again not sure if thats true as I don't know the name of the suburb she lives in - He said she was well known in Mackay and had the name the loopy lady or close to that - also was saying he had given heads up to some drug dealer and that his little brother was at college with "lisa simpson" (not allowed to say D word) - while he waited for his account to be accepted he had read her post history on here and used her name in google and what he found he has been showing to others in her town. It was only a matter of time - I had a post deleted asking for a screen shot and pointed out that school kids can be cruel as all fuck so really feel for "lisa simpson" - I Dont think it was time out worthy stuff and only "Botty" and him know if it's true as the names he was using she would know if they are part of her town - She could have used them on the internet before to, so it could of been a gimmick - If he is reading, just go join other forums she is on dude, you googled her name - and post there as it seems she can post personal info on people here and have nothing happen but if anyone posts anything much less in severity it gets removed.  ::)

Edit: the above might not be 100% accurate but it was the gist of what the post was about, there was lots more but cant think of it word for word.

I appreciate the info!  I'm acting like some woman following the Real Housewives show or something with this Booty Vs. Will Grant stuff!!!  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2012, 04:10:43 AM »
All these "public service announcements" accomplish is to make you look like a petty little butthurt troll. FFS dude.
I was asked so I provided - Again post on your real account  :)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2012, 06:07:31 PM »
Well my solution to the above would be to forsake all showers, just take a swim in the pool everyday to cleanse myself.  I won't bring any underwear, I will wear bikinis under all of my clothes and when I need to use the toilet I will use the public toilet and not the one in my room.  

That's a good , smart plan, thus far.
You still have to watch out for some  schmoe trying to dolphin nose you with his boner when swimming in the pool. ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2012, 06:09:43 PM »

Ron is well suited to be the final judge on who gets thrown overboard on our getbig cruise.
Sadly, Ron's inner schmoe will come out and he will forced to throw HIMSELF overboard the first day of the cruise.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2012, 06:35:14 PM »
That's a good , smart plan, thus far.
You still have to watch out for some  schmoe trying to dolphin nose you with his boner when swimming in the pool. ;)
I might just have to put up with being in boner soup, as I don't know what I am going to do to stop that...haha