Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462560 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2012, 05:41:24 PM »
come back here and all over time will be forgiven,,but don't dwell who gives a crap what went on there,,i for one could care less,,banned there like your going to lose sleep over it,,,i hope not ,,
Shit, I was banned right when the joint opened, they would never approve chaos but they did approve a couple others
 ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2012, 05:44:51 PM »
Shit, I was banned right when the joint opened, they would never approve chaos but they did approve a couple others
 ;)
well u are chaos,,no?strike fear at mere mention of handle,,u can't handle the truth  as quoted by nicholson...your a getbigger at heart.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2012, 05:50:18 PM »
well u are chaos,,no?strike fear at mere mention of handle,,u can't handle the truth  as quoted by nicholson...your a getbigger at heart.
From what I read over there it's cause I'm not a bodybuilder,  I'm just a smartass that lies and comes to getbig to make friends cause I don't have any irl. :( :( :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2012, 05:52:41 PM »
From what I read over there it's cause I'm not a bodybuilder,  I'm just a smartass that lies and comes to getbig to make friends cause I don't have any irl. :( :( :'(
lame,,,at least u have the lifting boards,,, :D...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2012, 05:53:53 PM »
lame,,,at least u have the lifting boards,,, :D...
I'd rather be a lifter than a drug abuser.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2012, 05:59:43 PM »
I'd rather be a lifter than a drug abuser.
Very wise words!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2012, 08:03:44 PM »

I will get a lot of mileage out of this..... ;D

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2012, 08:04:22 PM »
nj why do you keep using ,,,

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2012, 08:57:26 PM »
I will get a lot of mileage out of this..... ;D
Now you sound like a woman. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

Re: the great kigs scam owned up to on gh15s own website
« Reply #159 on: September 03, 2012, 05:38:11 AM »
nothing to do with that, everything to do with raging autism.  every post of his is shrieked in the most whiny, high-pitched, scathing, tones yet achieved by a getbigger.  with each sentence i read, i feel as if i've just dunked my head into a tank of piranhas.

show some threads I made that are so horribe. All I ever tried to do is get people to stop buying kigtropin. I made a stickey about kigtropin in March never to buy it! Kigtropin is awful! It has sent peope to the hospital at least 5 people. and another guy who should of went but suffered it out. I dont know when we ever fought about anything.

If there is a shit product going around it is my job to keep peole away from it. otherwise what kind of mod would I be? I have not made one post that was not correct! Gh15 hates me because I was right about everything! I had a Pi look into apply85 the guy is 27 and works at mcdonalds. when I called him on it via PM you guys saw his reply! It was all true. although he said he was a restaurant manager wich is crap! he is a shift leader at mcdonalds!

apply knows I know they are frauds. for christ sakes they supposivey put half a million dollars on my head wich is bullshit! Gh15 does not have that kind of money. even if he got my info Gh15 couldn't do anything about it! what's he going to do send burger boy with a syringe full of kigtropin and stab me with it? he cant fight! Gh15 knows better then to mess with me.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 03, 2012, 05:44:46 AM »
show some threads I made that are so horribe. All I ever tried to do is get people to stop buying kigtropin. I made a stickey about kigtropin in March never to buy it! Kigtropin is awful! It has sent peope to the hospital at least 5 people. and another guy who should of went but suffered it out. I dont know when we ever fought about anything.

If there is a shit product going around it is my job to keep peole away from it. otherwise what kind of mod would I be? I have not made one post that was not correct! Gh15 hates me because I was right about everything! I had a Pi look into apply85 the guy is 27 and works at mcdonalds. when I called him on it via PM you guys saw his reply! It was all true. although he said he was a restaurant manager wich is crap! he is a shift leader at mcdonalds!

apply knows I know they are frauds. for christ sakes they supposivey put half a million dollars on my head wich is bullshit! Gh15 does not have that kind of money. even if he got my info Gh15 couldn't do anything about it! what's he going to do send burger boy with a syringe full of kigtropin and stab me with it? he cant fight! Gh15 knows better then to mess with me.

Are you saying that apply85's favourite Mcflurry flavour is cock sauce?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #161 on: September 03, 2012, 05:48:33 AM »
I had a Pi look into apply85 the guy is 27 and works at mcdonalds.

Wow.  You must be dripping with cash to spend money on something like this.  Tell us how the conversation with said 'PI' went the first time you spoke.  Seriously, no bullshit.  Tell us what you told him/her they were being hired for.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #162 on: September 03, 2012, 05:58:44 AM »
Windowlicker, gh15, Applypenisonface need to be thrown in a cage with some lions that have been fed a steady diet of cheque drops.
Trans Milkshake.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #163 on: September 03, 2012, 06:17:39 AM »
Windowlicker, gh15, Applypenisonface need to be thrown in a cage with some lions that have been fed a steady diet of cheque drops.
Yea I hate christians too
mostly the coach types and the pope

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: September 03, 2012, 10:04:21 AM »
there was no lie... the only lie is that people who have not taken the real kigs bashing them and calling everything bunk when they have not seen first hand how thy work
the few kits that i had that were legit kigs were some pretty sick shit.... u guys can bash me bash everyone else but thats the problem and down fall of this board its all negative..
unfortunatley it is hard to get these legit kigs on a consistant basis but  the last kit that i had   in 9 days of use  the results and change in my body were amazing... and i have used pharm and other generics
so go had bash me here but  truth of that matter is that if u take a legit kit of kigs  results are insane

lol.

"IF"

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: September 03, 2012, 10:13:58 AM »
i'm not gonna take the time to read this shit. but i will say i lost almost 800 bucks to totally bunk kigs and i lost all respect for gh15.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 03, 2012, 10:15:31 AM »
there was no lie... the only lie is that people who have not taken the real kigs bashing them and calling everything bunk when they have not seen first hand how thy work
the few kits that i had that were legit kigs were some pretty sick shit.... u guys can bash me bash everyone else but thats the problem and down fall of this board its all negative..
unfortunatley it is hard to get these legit kigs on a consistant basis but  the last kit that i had   in 9 days of use  the results and change in my body were amazing... and i have used pharm and other generics
so go had bash me here but  truth of that matter is that if u take a legit kit of kigs  results are insane

That's the problem genius. You have managed to miss the whole point and probably lost a lot of money in the process, one born every minute.
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #167 on: September 03, 2012, 10:21:14 AM »

That's the problem genius. You have managed to miss the whole point and probably lost a lot of money in the process, one born every minute.

and gh IS NOT REQUIRED for rapid fat-loss and for achieving dramatic changes within a short period of time, that's basically a load of BS, very similar to supp companies brainwashing techniques

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2012, 10:22:28 AM »
If someone could post pics of these "daily changes " that people are supposed to see on these kigs it might help their cause.

To my knowledge gh15 and others have only told everyo;ne how great "legit" kigs are but never backed it up with proof.

Lol @ morons believing that shit and getting ripped off.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #169 on: September 03, 2012, 10:34:10 AM »

Love the cheque drops!  Are they still around?

Indications: CHEQUE® (mibolerone) Drops are administered orally for estrous (heat)
prevention in adult female dogs not intended primarily for breeding purposes.
a

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #170 on: September 03, 2012, 10:41:59 AM »
Just visited gh15 site since july I believe, this steroid kigtropin gh15 is too much now

they even post pictures of kids of "getbig corrupt members"

its not fun anymore. ::)

call the police.

As I predicted, they banned me for this post. ;D

Nice example of their often claimed "free speech", little of critic and you are banned. ::)

What a bunch of losers. (their mods)

"
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Frank Clairmonte, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire."

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 03, 2012, 10:58:35 AM »
Love the cheque drops!  Are they still around?

Indications: CHEQUE® (mibolerone) Drops are administered orally for estrous (heat)
prevention in adult female dogs not intended primarily for breeding purposes.

Fuck knows bro, i'm natty. :D I heard Iron Mike used to like them back in the day though.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 03, 2012, 11:33:30 AM »
unfortunatley it is hard to get these legit kigs on a consistant basis but  the last kit that i had   in 9 days of use  the results and change in my body were amazing... and i have used pharm and other generics
so go had bash me here but  truth of that matter is that if u take a legit kit of kigs  results are insane

people as stupid as you are making the guys on that site alot of money
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #173 on: September 03, 2012, 12:18:35 PM »
They will never bring Booty down...all talk no action.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #174 on: September 03, 2012, 02:29:16 PM »
Is there a McDonalds on the Gold Coast? Perhaps apply85 could get a transfer to that McDonalds and meet Will Grant during his 10 minute break.
a