Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463150 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #300 on: September 06, 2012, 12:04:35 PM »
do you people know there are companies who will find out who is behind the account for couple hundred dollars?
Just not that interested in it. Fun and games on the internet not real life. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #301 on: September 06, 2012, 12:10:18 PM »
Just not that interested in it. Fun and games on the internet not real life. ;)

Bingo.
a

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Trans Milkshake.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #303 on: September 06, 2012, 02:02:52 PM »
it's not a lie if you believe it's true

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #304 on: September 06, 2012, 04:50:45 PM »
why would I pay for it when I already know who it is  :P

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #305 on: September 06, 2012, 05:09:01 PM »
Wasn't WhiteWidow GH15's biggest fan a few months ago????

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: September 07, 2012, 07:06:17 AM »
How many have to be scammed before the rest wake up  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: September 07, 2012, 07:19:56 AM »
kyomu

That's a pretty good idea, my wife usually eats half my fucking deserts

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #308 on: September 07, 2012, 07:21:46 AM »
How many have to be scammed before the rest wake up  ???

pellius probably has been scammed more then once :-\

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #309 on: September 07, 2012, 07:47:53 AM »

Awwww......that poor head elf.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.... ....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: September 07, 2012, 09:24:27 AM »

I am disappoint.  :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #311 on: September 07, 2012, 09:34:10 AM »

Poor fella. Used to lecture about honour and probity and living right. Seems he's an addict looking for his next fix.   

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: September 07, 2012, 09:44:12 AM »
funny when i posted my pic some years ago you were the 1st to comment.
big dud right there were youre words and save those cock comments for newbies and gimmicks thanks

years ago is right about six if i remember you admitted you dont work out anymore and look like shit

you also admitted you come here to talk about your love of the cock
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #313 on: September 07, 2012, 09:44:19 AM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #314 on: September 07, 2012, 11:37:16 AM »
My friend's 77 year old insane Dad sent a little over $70,000 to those Nigerian Scam spooks a few years back. It happened over several months. Luckily he has the bread to spare and luckily his son finally found out.

Pops still thinks they are going to send him $1.5 million or some such BS.
a

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #315 on: September 07, 2012, 12:24:02 PM »
My friend's 77 year old insane Dad sent a little over $70,000 to those Nigerian Scam spooks a few years back. It happened over several months. Luckily he has the bread to spare and luckily his son finally found out.

Pops still thinks they are going to send him $1.5 million or some such BS.

they play the numbers game. they send 500 million emails out, even if %0.001 of people are stupid enough to fall for it thats 5000 people. and the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it, so when that 5000 people do decide to believe the lie, the lie is so big that they truly believe they have lucked out and will send enormous amount of money. Unfortunately kigs played the same numbers game, and unfortunately more % of the bodybuilding community is dumb, therefore more people fell for it and keep falling for it.

The source of Big Lie technique is this passage, taken from Chapter 10 of James Murphy's translation of Mein Kampf:

But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the downfall precisely to the man who alone had shown a superhuman will and energy in his effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame. By placing responsibility for the loss of the world war on the shoulders of Ludendorff they took away the weapon of moral right from the only adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of the Fatherland to Justice.
 All this was inspired by the principle--which is quite true within itself--that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #316 on: September 07, 2012, 12:25:42 PM »
they play the numbers game. they send 500 million emails out, even if %0.001 of people are stupid enough to fall for it thats 5000 people. and the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it, so when that 5000 people do decide to believe the lie, the lie is so big that they truly believe they have lucked out and will send enormous amount of money. Unfortunately kigs played the same numbers game, and unfortunately more % of the bodybuilding community is dumb, therefore more people fell for it and keep falling for it.

The source of Big Lie technique is this passage, taken from Chapter 10 of James Murphy's translation of Mein Kampf:

But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the downfall precisely to the man who alone had shown a superhuman will and energy in his effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame. By placing responsibility for the loss of the world war on the shoulders of Ludendorff they took away the weapon of moral right from the only adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of the Fatherland to Justice.
 All this was inspired by the principle--which is quite true within itself--that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.
Looks like chapter one of the GOP playbook.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: September 07, 2012, 06:10:48 PM »
Just checking in to see how many more getbiggers are going to die today. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: September 08, 2012, 12:24:58 AM »
gh15 says hehas found another  source of legit kigs all the liars on his site are worshipping him again

how they can look in the mirror is beyond me

gh15
SUPERNOVA

ripped.com ALERT

« on: September 06, 2012, 09:42:12 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the end of 2011 ip operation decided to take revenge at gh15 ,,due to me slottering their bunk products...a plan was made and executed to the T,,

plan/mission name was: discredit gh15 by all means nesasery

original planers global: ip gang in china,,that include kamikaze/kublei ...prosource....which is all one in the same...ip umbrella,,,andrei..also known as biga....alin...etc

they had fellas under them like -b-...to be used later on to get power on ripped.com...along with few others that were not sucesful

ip iis NOT legit autentic manufactor of kigtropin...this was done for pure greed and to get back at god of hormones who was hurting their bunk busines

the verdict and! punishment for all involved in this crime shall be announced september  21ST 2000 GMT

original manufactorer has been located on september 5th and autenticity will be verified by me,,i will not approve anything until then

gh15 approved

T

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #319 on: September 08, 2012, 09:17:27 AM »
gh15 says hehas found another  source of legit kigs all the liars on his site are worshipping him again

how they can look in the mirror is beyond me

gh15
SUPERNOVA

spam ALERT

« on: September 06, 2012, 09:42:12 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the end of 2011 ip operation decided to take revenge at gh15 ,,due to me slottering their bunk products...a plan was made and executed to the T,,

plan/mission name was: discredit gh15 by all means nesasery

original planers global: ip gang in china,,that include kamikaze/kublei ...prosource....which is all one in the same...ip umbrella,,,andrei..also known as biga....alin...etc

they had fellas under them like -b-...to be used later on to get power on spam...along with few others that were not sucesful

ip iis NOT legit autentic manufactor of kigtropin...this was done for pure greed and to get back at god of hormones who was hurting their bunk busines

the verdict and! punishment for all involved in this crime shall be announced september  21ST 2000 GMT

original manufactorer has been located on september 5th and autenticity will be verified by me,,i will not approve anything until then

gh15 approved

WOW, I'm actually speechless.
team b-boy

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: September 08, 2012, 09:19:20 AM »
Lmao ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #321 on: September 08, 2012, 09:39:31 AM »
this was done for pure greed and to get back at god of hormones who was hurting their bunk busines

LOL.....verdict and punishment....HA HA HA HA

Such a tough guy he is.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #322 on: September 08, 2012, 09:39:31 AM »
Lmao ;D

You have got to be fucking kidding me......

Any idiot that believes a word of that horseshit deserves to be scammed.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: September 08, 2012, 08:02:44 PM »
You have got to be fucking kidding me......

Any idiot that believes a word of that horseshit deserves to be scammed.
Guess we'll find out Sept 21!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #324 on: September 08, 2012, 10:13:24 PM »
Guess we'll find out Sept 21!!! :D
Dates are always given, 100's and 100's of them and they always come and go and nothing ever happens, you know this.