Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463286 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #450 on: September 12, 2012, 07:52:01 PM »
Can you show any evidence bigmc deserves to have his name and family info posted on gh15's site? Or any evidence to support the $500,000 bounty on whitewidows head? Or any of the other numerous
claims that are made about anyone and everyone that disagrees with your God?

As I know a true addict only cares what other addicts think, I'm sure my words will fall on deaf eyes.

Personally, unless there is something about him that I don't know, I think bigmc should just be ignored by gh15 and by those on his board. bigmc has always had a hard on for gh15 and just can't seem to let it go. I was a bit surprised that he still obsesses over gh15 even though gh15 has long left this board. I can only surmise that his constant needling of gh15 simply pisses gh15 off and gh15 wants to hurt him. Sort of like when Squad pissed Alex off and Alex destroyed him.

With WW it seems more complicated and something I'm not fully privy to. There seems to be more going on between those two that I am aware of. My initial impression when this whole gh15/WW thing started was that WW was jealous of gh15. He wanted to be the Don Corleon of hormones and have people go to him for problems, advise and concerns. So he was always on gh15's ass always showing up in his posts and challenging him. Now gh15 has no patience for balonie and gets angry real quick so it wasn't hard for WW to get a rise out of him and in the process make a name for himself. He was off the board for a long time doing time and people forgot who he was. So WW made an enemy in gh15 which seemed fine with him as it gives him some notoriety. He's on gh15 hit list. As far as the bounty, again I really didn't give it that much thought. Seemed to me that if WW was a verifiable criminal I would hire Dog the Bounty Hunter for half that amount. gh15 refers to WW as a drug dealer. But in my mind I didn't see the issue. I mean, stran go and Nameless are drug dealers and they are angels. And there's no evidence that WW has scammed anybody or sent out bunk. Only now I'm beginning to wonder that when gh15 says drug dealer he doesn't just mean hormones but rec drugs as well and he's been very clear that he despises those. For my part, I take a libertarian view in that you own your body and as long as it doesn't effect anybody else what you do with it is your business. If you want to get high with a pill or a drink it's your choice.

So when it comes to WW and gh15 I don't know all the answers.   

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #451 on: September 12, 2012, 07:58:51 PM »

pellius
pig nipples
has returned
whore aye
 ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: September 12, 2012, 08:09:19 PM »
Or any evidence to support the $500,000 bounty on whitewidows head? Or any of the other numerous

??? have you read his posts?

who wouldn't want the little autistic fuck silenced?  take away all of SMM's amusing qualities and amplify his spergoidness to the tenth power and you have... whitewidow

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #453 on: September 12, 2012, 08:18:04 PM »

who wouldn't want the little autistic fuck silenced?  take away all of SMM's amusing qualities and amplify his speroidness to the tenth power and you have... whitewidow
Booty was also sending info on WW to gh15 in the hope of securing hgh for replacement therapy - she "claimed" he was a source on SSB and in cohoots with a guy called gimp plus "no more lies" - like her head the lead was obviously very empty and with the pic posted of her in full light (unlike  the ones she posts) on the TO board showing it all, no hgh was given.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #454 on: September 12, 2012, 08:18:07 PM »

who wouldn't want the little autistic fuck silenced?  take away all of SMM's amusing qualities and amplify his speroidness to the tenth power and you have... whitewidow
Honestly? No. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: September 12, 2012, 08:21:34 PM »
Honestly? No. ;D

take my advice, and keep it that way :D

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #456 on: September 12, 2012, 08:26:57 PM »

Willgrant
let it
go you
are pathetic

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #457 on: September 12, 2012, 08:34:48 PM »
This gh15 drama bullshit is more entertaining than "here comes honey boo boo"  :D
team b-boy

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #458 on: September 12, 2012, 08:37:11 PM »

Willgrant
let it
go you
are pathetic
This cunt posted my place of work - it hasn't started yet and will only finish once it's with it's aids dead hubby - the only pathetic people here are the limp wristed phags caving in to it's attention seeking - septic trash like her do not belong on this board - as a long timer like yourself you know this to be true.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #459 on: September 12, 2012, 08:40:13 PM »

Willgrant
you are
more of a
bitch than
booty
get revenge
or get fucked

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #460 on: September 12, 2012, 08:44:39 PM »

Willgrant
you are
more of a
bitch than
booty
get revenge
or get fucked
LOL  ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #461 on: September 12, 2012, 08:52:20 PM »
This cunt posted my place of work - it hasn't started yet and will only finish once it's with it's aids dead hubby - the only pathetic people here are the limp wristed phags caving in to it's attention seeking - septic trash like her do not belong on this board - as a long timer like yourself you know this to be true.

Never read a post that screamed "I'm a little, pussy bitch" more than this.

Jesus fuck you're a thick headed crybaby....you seriously need help. Here's a hint about your oh woe is me booty story....NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, YOU WHINY FUCKING BITCH!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: September 12, 2012, 08:55:38 PM »
Personally, unless there is something about him that I don't know, I think bigmc should just be ignored by gh15 and by those on his board. bigmc has always had a hard on for gh15 and just can't seem to let it go. I was a bit surprised that he still obsesses over gh15 even though gh15 has long left this board. I can only surmise that his constant needling of gh15 simply pisses gh15 off and gh15 wants to hurt him. Sort of like when Squad pissed Alex off and Alex destroyed him.

With WW it seems more complicated and something I'm not fully privy to. There seems to be more going on between those two that I am aware of. My initial impression when this whole gh15/WW thing started was that WW was jealous of gh15. He wanted to be the Don Corleon of hormones and have people go to him for problems, advise and concerns. So he was always on gh15's ass always showing up in his posts and challenging him. Now gh15 has no patience for balonie and gets angry real quick so it wasn't hard for WW to get a rise out of him and in the process make a name for himself. He was off the board for a long time doing time and people forgot who he was. So WW made an enemy in gh15 which seemed fine with him as it gives him some notoriety. He's on gh15 hit list. As far as the bounty, again I really didn't give it that much thought. Seemed to me that if WW was a verifiable criminal I would hire Dog the Bounty Hunter for half that amount. gh15 refers to WW as a drug dealer. But in my mind I didn't see the issue. I mean, stran go and Nameless are drug dealers and they are angels. And there's no evidence that WW has scammed anybody or sent out bunk. Only now I'm beginning to wonder that when gh15 says drug dealer he doesn't just mean hormones but rec drugs as well and he's been very clear that he despises those. For my part, I take a libertarian view in that you own your body and as long as it doesn't effect anybody else what you do with it is your business. If you want to get high with a pill or a drink it's your choice.

So when it comes to WW and gh15 I don't know all the answers.   

Lol, this situation would be 100x better with "dog the bounty hunter involved" :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #463 on: September 12, 2012, 09:09:31 PM »
Never read a post that screamed "I'm a little, pussy bitch" more than this.

Jesus fuck you're a thick headed crybaby....you seriously need help. Here's a hint about your oh woe is me booty story....NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, YOU WHINY FUCKING BITCH!
Excuse me you pussy fat bitch - this cunt posted my place of work on here last week, which ended up with messages being posted on our site - keep groveling at it's feet though you fat cunt -

using your mindset I can now post personal info on her right ? like fuck I would be TO'd in a flash.

Carry on you lumpy faceless turd  ::)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #464 on: September 12, 2012, 09:20:49 PM »
Excuse me you pussy fat bitch - this cunt posted my place of work on here last week, which ended up with messages being posted on our site - keep groveling at it's feet though you fat cunt -

But using your mindset I can now post personal info on her right ? like fuck I would be TO'd in a flash.

Carry on you lumpy faceless turd  ::)

Are you fucking six years old?

Turn off the fucking Internet you queer little whiny kunt and go try to get a life. Cuz right now booty has made you the laughingstock of Getbig and exposed your broke, popeye looking, penis puffing, twink ass for the big mouth, no action loser we all know you are.

Tiny headed, dick smoking, little, spiteful, junior high drama, mongoloid runt.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #465 on: September 12, 2012, 09:29:14 PM »
Wait just a minute!  At first I was following nicely- now what the hell has happened to this thread?

a

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: September 12, 2012, 09:38:18 PM »

Turn off the fucking Internet you queer little whiny kunt and go try to get a life. Cuz right now booty has made you the laughingstock of Getbig and exposed your broke, popeye looking, penis puffing, twink ass for the big mouth, no action loser we all know you are.

Wow. This is the GetBig I remember.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #467 on: September 12, 2012, 09:43:41 PM »
Wow. This is the GetBig I remember.
pellius I thought gh15 didn't want anyone from his board posting on getbig! Especially an elf mod! He was suppose to shut this board down right? Along with professionalmuscle and trueprotein all of which are still rolling along.  :'(   :P

JUST SAYING!
team b-boy

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #468 on: September 12, 2012, 09:49:08 PM »

And shes playing you like the groveling pink pantie wearing puddle of chunder you are - maybe you should change your name to souixcountry2 - can see you there screaming deeper as she feeds you that 12 inch black strap on.And why would I be worried about being the laughing stock on a site made up of bleeding hemorrhoids such as yourself ? shows this is real life to you - go outside fatboy

As I have told you in the past your opinion matters as much to me as that turd that was flushed earlier today though you could always post your place of work so retarded fucksticks just like you can make phone calls and leave messages on the site -your full name will be required fatman - game ? thought not you fat bag of rancid ass gas.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: September 12, 2012, 10:21:57 PM »
pellius I thought gh15 didn't want anyone from his board posting on getbig! Especially an elf mod! He was suppose to shut this board down right? Along with professionalmuscle and trueprotein all of which are still rolling along.  :'(   :P

JUST SAYING!

I need to hear you state it plainly and openly.

Do you believe IP to be an honest operation and doing their best to provide their customers with safe, properly dosed and legitimate products?

When IP, ARL, Gear Depot sends you products are you getting the same quality that Mr. Nobody from Nowhere USA also gets when they send in your order?

Simple yes or no. No need for explanation but anything you want to add is encouraged.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: September 13, 2012, 12:40:04 AM »
its funny how pellius says i am stalking gh15 when it is he who has a sticky with my alleged personal info and an offer of free gh for life for anyone who harms my family

its funny how people can be selectively blind to the facts when they are kissing someones ass so hard

i am afraid pellius can be bought simply by giving him status on a body building board

get off the drugs pellius and get on with your life
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: September 13, 2012, 12:54:56 AM »
its funny how pellius says i am stalking gh15 when it is he who has a sticky with my alleged personal info and an offer of free gh for life for anyone who harms my family

its funny how people can be selectively blind to the facts when they are kissing someones ass so hard

i am afraid pellius can be bought simply by giving him status on a body building board

get off the drugs pellius and get on with your life

Why do you care if there is a sticky about you? You think we are talking about you everyday? What are you so afraid of? You think gh15 is a fraud so whatever he says shouldn't matter. I thought you were a bad ass. You sure spent a lot of ching covering yourself with tats so that you look tough.

You're a little bitch and you know it. And just the thought that you are raising children, again that's assuming you are even doing that.

Why don't you answer the question why you are so concerned with following gh15 around? Just stay on this board and go about your business taking orders from chaos.   

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: September 13, 2012, 12:59:36 AM »
Why do you care if there is a sticky about you? You think we are talking about you everyday? What are you so afraid of? You think gh15 is a fraud so whatever he says shouldn't matter. I thought you were a bad ass. You sure spent a lot of ching covering yourself with tats so that you look tough.

You're a little bitch and you know it. And just the thought that you are raising children, again that's assuming you are even doing that.

Why don't you answer the question why you are so concerned with following gh15 around? Just stay on this board and go about your business taking orders from chaos.   

crack addict meltdown

i openly offered to meet anyone off your board to discuss the threats against my family

guess what you are all internet warriors high on sugar water

its easy to make threats on the internetz skelitor  :-*
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: September 13, 2012, 01:09:15 AM »
crack addict meltdown

i openly offered to meet anyone off your board to discuss the threats against my family

its easy to make threats on the internetz skelitor  :-*

Ah yes, the meltdown response. Always used when a filthy cockroach like you is getting owned.

And what a brave challenge you make. Offer to meet with anyone from our board. We'd have to travel to your government subsidize shit hole and meet with you and "have it out."

I tell you what you little bitchh, I'll meet with you. I'll meet with you this Sunday on the corner of Kamehameha Highway and Kahekili Blvd at 3:30 PM. And if you don't show it will prove you are just another cowardly shit talker who  is only brave behind a computer screen.

Wear your wife beater, homo.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: September 13, 2012, 01:25:21 AM »
crack addict meltdown

its easy to make threats on the internetz skelitor  :-*

Are you saying that pellius is a washed up, middle aged, loser that has a penchant for traditional hawain sausages bigmc?