Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459727 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #475 on: September 13, 2012, 04:25:59 AM »
Are you saying that pellius is a washed up, middle aged, loser that has a penchant for traditional hawain sausages bigmc?

what im saying cyp is that pellius is often mistaken for the leather faced turtles that habit the beaches in his beloved homeland
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #476 on: September 13, 2012, 04:33:11 AM »
This thread needs a whole crate of tampons.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #477 on: September 13, 2012, 04:54:21 AM »
what im saying cyp is that pellius is often mistaken for the leather faced turtles that habit the beaches in his beloved homeland

Don't be late kunt.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #478 on: September 13, 2012, 04:56:25 AM »
I need to hear you state it plainly and openly.

Do you believe IP to be an honest operation and doing their best to provide their customers with safe, properly dosed and legitimate products?

When IP, ARL, Gear Depot sends you products are you getting the same quality that Mr. Nobody from Nowhere USA also gets when they send in your order?

Simple yes or no. No need for explanation but anything you want to add is encouraged.
OK lets speak like men and leave the gh15 brainwashed garbage for the kindergarden playground.pellius I believe you to be an intelligent man. I don't deal with IP himself never have never will I deal with ipgear, he is on every board you can imagine, there are very few complaints about his gear, he is also one of the top sponsors at pm which is one of the biggest boards out there. His gear has been tested on other board and came back properly dosed. I no longer deal with geardepot but only complaint I have seen on him is the ram test which came back low. ARL s some of the most potent gear out there and I laugh that you even out their name in there.
Use your brain as your a pretty smart dude, you don't stay in business as long as ipgear sending out half bunk orders, the guys makes 10x more sales than anyone at gh15 board, you don't do that type of volume putting out bad shit
team b-boy

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: September 13, 2012, 04:58:20 AM »
Are you saying that pellius is a washed up, middle aged, loser that has a penchant for traditional hawain sausages bigmc?

middle aged cyp?  isn't that a bit generous?

:D

ps pellius i'm reminding you to go into detail on the effects of 3iu daily :D :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: September 13, 2012, 05:01:06 AM »

Hahaha yes bigmc, I heard he was strapped for cash again recently so he peeled his skin off, emailed louis vitton and asked if they take scrap

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #481 on: September 13, 2012, 05:47:12 AM »
Pellius, you ever see that show called Intervention ? You see how those addicts react?

Just sayin. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: September 13, 2012, 05:49:11 AM »
Pellius, you ever see that show called Intervention ? You see how those addicts react?

Just sayin. :)

Hahahaha, remember that black dude who's dad did some epic cry on that show hahaha

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: September 13, 2012, 06:25:46 AM »
Hahahaha, remember that black dude who's dad did some epic cry on that show hahaha

You mean this one:   :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #484 on: September 13, 2012, 06:30:49 AM »
lol don't they all? I remember the guy that went to the bathroom and jumped out of the window. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #485 on: September 13, 2012, 07:13:48 AM »
And shes playing you like the groveling pink pantie wearing puddle of chunder you are - maybe you should change your name to souixcountry2 - can see you there screaming deeper as she feeds you that 12 inch black strap on.And why would I be worried about being the laughing stock on a site made up of bleeding hemorrhoids such as yourself ? shows this is real life to you - go outside fatboy

As I have told you in the past your opinion matters as much to me as that turd that was flushed earlier today though you could always post your place of work so retarded fucksticks just like you can make phone calls and leave messages on the site -your full name will be required fatman - game ? thought not you fat bag of rancid ass gas.

Awwww.....James, a scorned, jilted e-lover, tossed to the wayside by booty like a used condom, all wrinkly, bald and full of semen.

Thanks for the tip on your personal/work info - some outstanding Getbig members have been kind enough to share the wealth. Not too bright are ya?

As the Caesar's once said, "let the games begin".

But rest assured homo - I'm not pumping the brakes on you like I did with Pillowtalk and SuckManMuscle....you're getting both fucking barrels.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #486 on: September 13, 2012, 07:21:29 AM »
Will Grant is still carrying on about booty?... seriously?   :o :o :o :o

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: September 13, 2012, 07:24:10 AM »
Awwww.....James, a scorned, jilted e-lover, tossed to the wayside by booty like a used condom, all wrinkly, bald and full of semen.

Thanks for the tip on your personal/work info - some outstanding Getbig members have been kind enough to share the wealth. Not too bright are ya?

As the Caesar's once said, "let the games begin".

But rest assured homo - I'm not pumping the brakes on you like I did with Pillowtalk and SuckManMuscle....you're getting both fucking barrels.

whitewidow

« Reply #488 on: September 13, 2012, 07:25:48 AM »
LOL. Um it was one time. A controlled delivery (tip of the day: don't have an order that was seized sent to the same address especially if that address is your home which it should never be). But it was dismissed. Hard to justify jail time for a $200 order of testosterone. Plus, I had a doctor prescribed it anyway but just didn't bother getting another one when I moved to another State. Kind of broke off contact with buddy in SC. And of course I admitted to you that I wish I went with Nameless and never got involved in this whole kig debacle. And I never told you they were good, never said I was going to order more and never ordered again. If you have a PM by me saying this send it to me and I'll admit I was wrong. If not, you have to admit that either you have me mixed up with someone else or just made it up.

I have the PM's where you state they were good. remember I said I might order some kigs if I could get a real unbiased opinion from you and you did say they were good even though this was about the time shit started to jump off and claims of bunk kigs had been posted. anyway if you want me to post the PM's I will. I still have them. just like you keep emails and PM's so do I.take my word or you want them posted. when I called you on this awhile ago you said some of
vials were bunk. but originally you said they were good kits. seems you got like 3 re-shipments. maybe it just took awhile to get the one large reshipment.

You should always stay with who you know comes through with legit. you jumped on the bandwagon and got screwed. even pat of you just wanted to order from your main guy till Gh15 hyped up the kigs.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #489 on: September 13, 2012, 07:46:18 AM »
I have the PM's where you state they were good. remember I said I might order some kigs if I could get a real unbiased opinion from you and you did say they were good even though this was about the time shit started to jump off and claims of bunk kigs had been posted. anyway if you want me to post the PM's I will. I still have them. just like you keep emails and PM's so do I.take my word or you want them posted. when I called you on this awhile ago you said some of
vials were bunk. but originally you said they were good kits. seems you got like 3 re-shipments. maybe it just took awhile to get the one large reshipment.

You should always stay with who you know comes through with legit. you jumped on the bandwagon and got screwed. even pat of you just wanted to order from your main guy till Gh15 hyped up the kigs.

it will go like this...

1. pellius will tell you that he doesn't give a shit and ask you to post the pm in question.

2. you won't post it becase you dont have it and will say you are more of a "man" than that.

3. you post it but nothing in it is clear of what you just claimed pellius said to you.

whitewidow

« Reply #490 on: September 13, 2012, 07:59:30 AM »
He said he liked the kigs I have the PM if it matters. then later when I asked him about it why the change of heart he said not all the vials were the same I have that PM too. It is 8AM here and I have not sllept I really dont want to find those PM's. But They will get posted today at some point

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: September 13, 2012, 08:03:40 AM »
He said he liked the kigs I have the PM if it matters. then later when I asked him about it why the change of heart he said not all the vials were the same I have that PM too. It is 8AM here and I have not sllept I really dont want to find those PM's. But They will get posted today at some point

So what's the point?  I really don't get it.  Are you trying to expose him as a liar, scammer, confused, what?   ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: September 13, 2012, 08:15:20 AM »
Don't be late kunt.

oh you want me to fly halfway round the world to kick the shit out of you

arent turtles an endangeared species i wouldnt want to incur the wrath of the wwf

gh15 stated he had elves all over the world im quite happy to kick the shit out your uk elf if he turns up on his unicorn

but to be honest i wouldnt put any more effort into it than that
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: September 13, 2012, 08:25:53 AM »
oh you want me to fly halfway round the world to kick the shit out of you

arent turtles an endangeared species i wouldnt want to incur the wrath of the wwf

gh15 stated he had elves all over the world im quite happy to kick the shit out your uk elf if he turns up on his unicorn

but to be honest i wouldnt put any more effort into it than that

Hahaha brutal

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #494 on: September 13, 2012, 08:29:11 AM »
So what's the point?  I really don't get it.  Are you trying to expose him as a liar, scammer, confused, what?   ???
Not really, WW is being called out on not having the pm, so it's fair that he saves face and posts it.

whitewidow

« Reply #495 on: September 13, 2012, 08:29:21 AM »
it will go like this...

1. pellius will tell you that he doesn't give a shit and ask you to post the pm in question.

2. you won't post it becase you dont have it and will say you are more of a "man" than that.

3. you post it but nothing in it is clear of what you just claimed pellius said to you.

ok here is one for now

pellius
 Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Re: INTERNATIONAL
« Sent to: whitewidow on: December 10, 2011, 03:02:50 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

QuoteReplyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: whitewidow on December 09, 2011, 07:56:52 PM

fuck even if the guy worked it would be worth taking the day off since he is getting a free kit. They usually try to re-deliver anyway without calling I think 3 times then you have to pick it up.especially with express mail that is whhy if you get express mail it's great to have a PMB box because they will sign in your place and you can just go pick up the pack whenever you have time.I try to tell international express is not that risky as long as you have a PMB box. it's not you signing for the pack. Your HGH should be fine. Its probably tightly vaccum sealed. I know it must be frustrating. especially since you went in on it with others.But the most important thing is they made it in the states. are you close enough to this guy where you can call him or text him? I have met some suppliers I have gotten so close with that I actually talk to these guys on the phone. what do you use for AAS? you have that area covered? or do you just run HGH?

I just text. Don't like to call people just like I don't like to be called. People are too busy these days and you never know when is the right time to call. I rarely answer my phone because they always call at the wrong time.

He picked up both packs so the hard part is over. It's just that I was under the impression that express is not the safest way to go and my guy orders a lot of shit so he's having stuff from China coming to the same address all the time.

When they can seize 30 amps from me whereas you can get shit coming in all the time in such a hot area zip code is a mystery to me. I pretty much have gone through all the UPS boxes on this island using different names (I'd hire some college kid looking to make an easy $40.00 to open a box for me) and always use a business name and have never gotten anything through. Four vials from Naps, 20 amps from OurUnknowSecrets, amps from Oscaro and Z... all seized. They even seized my Alflutops from Romania that I used for joints. After five kits from Nordic got seized I just gave up on itnl.

Thanks for all your help and advice. And quit picking fights with gh15. I'm a pupil and apostle, you know. Actually, I take that back. You keep him on his toes. And I think he's developed a soft spot for you -- LOL!

sounds like more than one seizure! I have the one where he says the kigs were good and he was going to order more. Then when I asked why he wanted a refund all of a sudden he said some of the vials were shit.I will post that up later tonight. This guy has had multiple seizures. been arrested. he said once they had a GPS tracker in the pack

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #496 on: September 13, 2012, 08:48:41 AM »
sounds like more than one seizure! I have the one where he says the kigs were good and he was going to order more. Then when I asked why he wanted a refund all of a sudden he said some of the vials were shit.I will post that up later tonight. This guy has had multiple seizures. been arrested. he said once they had a GPS tracker in the pack

could you point out where in that mess you just posted is the part about pellius saying to you that the kigtropins were good?

or is it 8am, you havent slept and you dont want to be "pushed" to looking for that particular pm?

::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: September 13, 2012, 08:53:02 AM »
could you point out where in that mess you just posted is the part about pellius saying to you that the kigtropins were good?

or is it 8am, you havent slept and you dont want to be "pushed" to looking for that particular pm?

::)

pellius called himself an apostle

by the time i finished laughing id forgotten the rest
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: September 13, 2012, 09:16:01 AM »
pellius called himself an apostle

by the time i finished laughing id forgotten the rest

He is apostle of the leathery abs

bigmc