Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459860 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #675 on: September 16, 2012, 06:03:01 PM »
". . .All that matters is your hatred for gh15. . ."

Slow down now Daddyo. I've always enjoyed your post. You bring good action to Getbig. . . however in this case, you seem to be a little too emotionally vested.

I don't think anyone on GB "hates" gh. They simply view him as a used car salesman.

I'm very emotionally vested. I despise filt and scambags.

When I see all the time invested in this whole gh15 phenomenon, even after he has long left the board, there is a whole lot more then him being view as just a pest. I can quote statements made about gh15 that specifically uses the word hate.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #676 on: September 16, 2012, 06:08:54 PM »
1. Yes, I did, and do, take it personally when someone rips me off.

2. Do you consider people who use hormones on the same level as drug addicts and will you state here and now that under no circumstances you will ever use testosterone and hgh, even for HRT purposes no matter how much your quality of life diminishes with age?

3. No I don't get a cut of any money. And asking for donations is not the same as begging. Church members expect to have a well maintained, clean house of worship. They want air conditioning, comfortable pews, even some inspiring art work. In the real world all of this cost money. Do you think there is some moral conflict in asking one to share in the cost of providing goods and services that they expect? Ever got together with some friends to watch a pay per view sporting event complete with snacks and drinks and have the host "pass the hat." Do you resent that and expect others to provide for you for free?

4. I pray to Jesus to watch over and protect the fallen angel, gh15, because there is no doubt in my mind that IP wants him dead and has the means to make that happen if he ever found out gh15's true identity with 100% certainty. Then the world is less one good person fighting for the innocent and a ruthless criminal goes on destroying lives while enriching himself.

To you it's all fun and games and this is not real life. To criminals like IP, Big A, Alin, Eminence, HGlocal, -b- and the rest of the cartel it's not. Real people, real money (big money), real lives.
Why doesn't IP just go find Jason Stern himself then?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #677 on: September 16, 2012, 06:10:53 PM »
1. Yes, I did, and do, take it personally when someone rips me off.

2. Do you consider people who use hormones on the same level as drug addicts and will you state here and now that under no circumstances you will ever use testosterone and hgh, even for HRT purposes no matter how much your quality of life diminishes with age?

3. No I don't get a cut of any money. And asking for donations is not the same as begging. Church members expect to have a well maintained, clean house of worship. They want air conditioning, comfortable pews, even some inspiring art work. In the real world all of this cost money. Do you think there is some moral conflict in asking one to share in the cost of providing goods and services that they expect? Ever got together with some friends to watch a pay per view sporting event complete with snacks and drinks and have the host "pass the hat." Do you resent that and expect others to provide for you for free?

4. I pray to Jesus to watch over and protect the fallen angel, gh15, because there is no doubt in my mind that IP wants him dead and has the means to make that happen if he ever found out gh15's true identity with 100% certainty. Then the world is less one good person fighting for the innocent and a ruthless criminal goes on destroying lives while enriching himself.

To you it's all fun and games and this is not real life. To criminals like IP, Big A, Alin, Eminence, HGlocal, -b- and the rest of the cartel it's not. Real people, real money (big money), real lives.

1) I would be pissed if someone ripped me off, but that's why I don't buy illegal drugs over the internet, if I want something illegal I buy it face to face.

2) If I have to explain the difference between an addict and someone that uses HRT there's no use. And no I can't say that I won't ever use a little something eventually, but you won't find me pounding grams per week @ the age some of those addicts.

3) I have never been to a party or PPV where someone passed the hat after people got there, if someone wants others to kick in it's usually discussed up front when the invite is offered.

4) How nice of you to show concern about someone that you have not only never met but that has never actually proven any of the things he has claimed.

As far your departing statement, I have talked to people around here and have been told that steroids are a piss drop in the bucket as far as cash is concerned, the market is actually miniscule compared to other things. As a matter of fact some of these guys started laughing at even the prospect of making/selling or distributing steroids or gh. There is no Steroid Cartel, you won't find people beheaded in a field in Mexico over steroids, you won't find people doing drive bys over steroids and you don't see steroid dealers standing around on the streets.......LMAO!! ;D

And pellius, do you honestly believe that gh15 isn't making a dime? Even after that guy that was banned posted about how he wasn't paying gh15 the $500 he wanted for allowing that guy to sell on his site?

When was the last time you stepped back and took a long hard look at WTF is going on around you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: September 16, 2012, 06:13:43 PM »
"Little sea turtle"     What does that mean?

Strikingly similar, don't you think?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: September 16, 2012, 06:15:34 PM »
pellius, are those pics on the last page current pics?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #680 on: September 16, 2012, 06:16:15 PM »
"When I see all the time invested in this whole gh15 phenomenon. . ."

My phychiatrist would have pointed out the warning signs in this sentence- but I stabbed him.  

Nobody other than you refers to gh as a "phenomenon".  Go to the beach. Train twice a day. Chase girls with huge tits. Step away from the bodybuilding world for few weeks.  
a

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: September 16, 2012, 06:16:43 PM »
Turtles are slow anyway. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #682 on: September 16, 2012, 06:17:34 PM »
"1) I would be pissed if someone ripped me off, but that's why I don't buy illegal drugs over the internet, if I want something illegal I buy it face to face."

:D :D Been there, done that.
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #683 on: September 16, 2012, 06:17:44 PM »

As a matter of fact some of these guys started laughing at even the prospect of making/selling or distributing steroids or gh. There is no Steroid Cartel, you won't find people beheaded in a field in Mexico over steroids, you won't find people doing drive bys over steroids and you don't see steroid dealers standing around on the streets.......LMAO!! ;D

When was the last time you stepped back and took a long hard look at WTF is going on around you?
Lol, was thinking the same thing, those Mexican Cartel guys need to figure it out, clearly the money is in HGH and Juice, fuck Coke, Meth, and Heroin.

This is overly dramatic, people lost some money, thats what happens when you elevate some anonymous nobody to deity status and hang off his words, you're asking to get burnt. Believing that some anonymous dude is somehow a saint in a world of shitbags is just as ridiculous as anything I've ever heard.

Imagine if he actually spent some time with REAL drug dealers, dealing with those Cartel guys (I only had dealings with the low level street guys) is fucking scary. LOL @ being afraid of juice dealers on teh internetz.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: September 16, 2012, 06:18:07 PM »
"When I see all the time invested in this whole gh15 phenomenon. . ."

My phychiatrist would have pointed out the warning signs in this sentence- but I stabbed him.  

Nobody other than you refers to gh as a "phenomenon".  Go to the beach. Train twice a day. Chase girls with huge tits. Step away from the bodybuilding world for few weeks.  
Tommy as a guy with a less than crystal clear past......how does the steroid market compare to other illicit substance markets?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #685 on: September 16, 2012, 06:18:32 PM »
Strikingly similar, don't you think?

It's time for my guys. . .
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #686 on: September 16, 2012, 06:19:57 PM »
Tommy as a guy with a less than crystal clear past......how does the steroid market compare to other illicit substance markets?
Im not tommy, but as someone that has dealt with various types of meth and heroin dealers ranging from laughable to downright scary, this is pretty hilarious.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #687 on: September 16, 2012, 06:25:00 PM »

Well for years, the steroid world was Candyland. I bought my first house (from money earned) selling Spiropent. The cops who were supposed to arrest me- ended up being huge customers- who doesn't like anabolics?  Even in the early 90's, coke, smack etc. was trouble. There was a huge divide in PED's and "drugs".

Now? They seem to be treated the same. Coke. Deca. Smack. Test. . . you're under arrest.

a

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #688 on: September 16, 2012, 07:59:18 PM »
LOL! Look who the fuck is talking! Some skinny fat pedo that hasn't been in a gym in years. I'm over fifty years old baby-fucker so you show me a recent pictures of yourself that proves you are even remotely close to my physical condition.

You stupid fuck, it doesn't matter what he looks like....you are still a grotesque abomination.

if a woman calls you An ugly fuck, and says you have a horrible body, what would you say stupid........"let me see your abdominals" ?  You are very ugly, what any one else looks like is irrelevant.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: September 16, 2012, 09:55:26 PM »
from b:

this will be my last reply, as this is not going anywhere. pellius you say gh15 has not been proven to make money, neither have I. Im not sure why you would just assume that. I wanted to state you have no facts to back up your claims.

Your GOD said prosource was IP, right? He knows for a fact? Because prosource was kigtropin.com, you know - the ONLY ones with anti counterfeit stickers? And you seem to have a hard on for bboy.. you feel like talki.g shit will make you feel better? Are you that jealous of his success? And how the hell is he a spokesperson.. he never even talked about prosource. Hes a friend, thats why he sticks up for me. Shit I wish I did make money off kigs, and had money to pay bboy. But its just not the case.

I dont appreciate being slandered, and if you didnt know its illegal. So.since you live in hawaii, you have the same laws. Prove your nonsence or knock it off. Youre really pathetic.

This is all so rediculous, I knew you would deny those PM's. I mean obviously you would look like a completrle moron if they were true. So they MUST be fake.. right?

The people here are not stupid, they can see the truth.

I posed three simply, honest, questions. You never answered any one of the. I've always answered all of your questions very specifically.

I'll make it easy for you and just ask one, Why did you make up that PM where it showed gh15 said that I will shut up and do what I'm told? In addition to all the other evidence showing he would never say that the simple fact that my name was spelled as "Pellius" a spelling he has never used ever in referring to me. He always refers to me as "Paluis."

Answer that one question. Explain that to me. Why make up that PM? And what else have you made up?

And a hard on for bboy? Have you forgotten so soon? Have you forgotten that I was one the few, actually one of only two Mods, who was against the banning of bboy and defended him? Even admitting when he posed legitimate arguments like why it's not allowed to talk about generic hgh. I even said that bboy never endorsed Prosource because he claimed to never use it. I even had this conversation with bboy on your board and posted it on the gh15 board. The issue was that YOU claimed he was "using and loving it" on more than one occasion. But then you claimed to be mistaken. You were confused. Even though you talk to him "pretty much everyday." And you only made that admission after Prosource was exposed.

I am an honest and open person and prove it time and time again. Often to my detriment. You have proven time and time again that you are a liar.

Proof? LOL, do you want me to post all the nonwizard PMs member have been sending in where you contacted them trying to get them to buy from Prosource? You knew what the rules were. You often ended those PMs with "and you didn't hear it from me". Does that sound like an honest man.

Come clean, my friend. I am brutally raping you over and over again with each lying post you make.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: September 16, 2012, 09:56:42 PM »
You stupid fuck, it doesn't matter what he looks like....you are still a grotesque abomination.

if a woman calls you An ugly fuck, and says you have a horrible body, what would you say stupid........"let me see your abdominals" ?  You are very ugly, what any one else looks like is irrelevant.

Yes, it does you stupid fuck. And you don't find me attractive? I'm crushed. How about my personality. Not quite what you're looking for in another man?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: September 16, 2012, 10:05:08 PM »
1) I would be pissed if someone ripped me off, but that's why I don't buy illegal drugs over the internet, if I want something illegal I buy it face to face.

2) If I have to explain the difference between an addict and someone that uses HRT there's no use. And no I can't say that I won't ever use a little something eventually, but you won't find me pounding grams per week @ the age some of those addicts.

3) I have never been to a party or PPV where someone passed the hat after people got there, if someone wants others to kick in it's usually discussed up front when the invite is offered.

4) How nice of you to show concern about someone that you have not only never met but that has never actually proven any of the things he has claimed.

As far your departing statement, I have talked to people around here and have been told that steroids are a piss drop in the bucket as far as cash is concerned, the market is actually miniscule compared to other things. As a matter of fact some of these guys started laughing at even the prospect of making/selling or distributing steroids or gh. There is no Steroid Cartel, you won't find people beheaded in a field in Mexico over steroids, you won't find people doing drive bys over steroids and you don't see steroid dealers standing around on the streets.......LMAO!! ;D

And pellius, do you honestly believe that gh15 isn't making a dime? Even after that guy that was banned posted about how he wasn't paying gh15 the $500 he wanted for allowing that guy to sell on his site?

1. So you're not against purchasing illegal drugs. Just as long as it's in person. OK
2. And how do you know I pound grams  per week? And how much does one have to use before you decide he's an addict.
3. Your point being? You said we beg for money in church. Donations is a tradition that has been practiced for centuries.
4. I don't believe you have to know someone personality to show concern. Do you?

As far as you meltdown regarding the steroid market. Not sure what point you are trying to make. That it's not as big as heroin or cocaine? OK. But it seems to matter enough to LE to have congressional hearings and to organize massive sweeps like ORD. To execute a SWAT team raid on a person that purchases less than $200 worth of testosterone.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: September 16, 2012, 10:13:56 PM »
Oops. I missed one. Yes, source do pay to be a supplier on our board and receive gh15 endorsement. Do you have a problem with that? Running a board cost money. You think they should source for free? Do you want to compare how much Profession Muscle charges compared to what gh15 . org charges?

And, no, gh15 does not make any money off the board. If you have any evidence to the contrary please show it. Our board has no advertising or banner pages like all the rest of the board including -b-'s.

And beside, and I don't know how many time I have to keep repeating such a simple point, I don't have any problem with people making money. Including -b- and bboy. I have a problem with people ripping others off. That's the point here. -b- is Prosource and Prosource ripped people off. I'm really at a lost why nobody here is concerned about that but puts all their focus on their hatred and obsession with gh15 who has never ripped anybody off and in fact alerted us to Prosource's scamming before it went even further.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #693 on: September 16, 2012, 10:20:00 PM »
Lord have Mercy. Pellius get your butt down to the beach. Go dancing with your wife. Eat wafffles and grits for breakfast.  

Nobody hates you man, they just like  pickin' on you because you try to defend a position that can not be defended. 
a

AESHIR

• Getbig II
« Reply #694 on: September 16, 2012, 10:39:24 PM »
from 0:

lol.. I didnt make anything up. you are in such denial. I just told you who prosource was, and it certainly wasnt me.
do you realise that gh15 demanded free kits on very regular basis in exchange for him pushing them like crazy?
I was told by gh15 that he would open prosource up to all members, but yes I told a few members about their email to try and help them. At the time I felt it was a quality source and wanted others to have access.

So which is it? are me and bboy paid by prosource? or are we prosource? because your claims keep changing. you really should think for yourself. is prosource even around anymore? they arent welcome on my site, so I dont know.

what does that even mean, brutaly raping me? lol seriously get a grip. you spin shit to make others look bad, but sorry you have no proof. the fact is, I am the scapegoat, simple as that.

the sad thing, is this is the internet. you always take everything with a grain of salt. its easy for you to sit there and make these rediculous factless accusations. but people see how pathetic you are.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: September 16, 2012, 11:28:32 PM »
Lord have Mercy. Pellius get your butt down to the beach. Go dancing with your wife. Eat wafffles and grits for breakfast.  

Nobody hates you man, they just like  pickin' on you because you try to defend a position that can not be defended.  

I guess you didn't notice there was about six hours between posts. Over at Makapuu trying to not get my neck broken. Had sushi instead of waffles. Sushi gh15 style.

What position can't be defended? You're blaming gh15 for the kigs scam. He's the one that exposed it. Do I have to show posts where he bans them from the board? It was -b- that brought on Prosource. Even he doesn't deny that.

I stay on this thread not because I think I'm going to convince you guys. You're mind is made up about gh15. Maybe about a half dozen of you or so. But I know many more people read this board and they are now getting a different and much fairer perspective. I don't know if it will be enough to make -b-'s next scam a failure. But I know because of this thread he will lose a lot of business he may have had otherwise.

Many, many people want to be wizards on our board so that they can have access to gh15 approved sources. Maybe not the six to ten or twelve people on this board. But there is a long line on our board. I know. We mods get solicited constantly. Nobody, or very few, are going to a source because they are "-b- approved".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: September 16, 2012, 11:35:18 PM »
from 0:

lol.. I didnt make anything up. you are in such denial. I just told you who prosource was, and it certainly wasnt me.
do you realise that gh15 demanded free kits on very regular basis in exchange for him pushing them like crazy?
I was told by gh15 that he would open prosource up to all members, but yes I told a few members about their email to try and help them. At the time I felt it was a quality source and wanted others to have access.

So which is it? are me and bboy paid by prosource? or are we prosource? because your claims keep changing. you really should think for yourself. is prosource even around anymore? they arent welcome on my site, so I dont know.

what does that even mean, brutaly raping me? lol seriously get a grip. you spin shit to make others look bad, but sorry you have no proof. the fact is, I am the scapegoat, simple as that.

the sad thing, is this is the internet. you always take everything with a grain of salt. its easy for you to sit there and make these rediculous factless accusations. but people see how pathetic you are.

So you are going to stand by that PM where gh15 addresses me as "Pellius" something he's never done in the all the years I've know him? Why didn't you post your PM that prompted him to reassure you that he will shut me up and do what I was told. What trouble was I causing you in regard to Prosource.

You lose again, crook. Bend over.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: September 17, 2012, 12:01:41 AM »
Well, I finally had a little time to cruise this truly unique board. Congrats on getting a new server. Then I noticed this post by skinny/fat Jamie.

The most members that shithole of a board ever had online at once is 130. Getbig dying haha, more lies from that fucking joke.

One of the difference between me and guys like Jamie and bigmc is that when I make a claim I back it up with argument and evidence. I showed you in black and white -b- making up a PM. I showed how absurd it is to claim that I march in lock step and blindly follow gh15. bboy knows I defended him and was against him being banned. -b- knows that I was the only one not asking for his head and also was against his ban until he had at least a chance to defend himself and more evidence presented than just apply85's accusation. And for that I was called a traitor.

But here is just another example, even a trivial example, of Jaime just simply telling a lie. Why he would lie about something that is easily checked is beyond me. Now I know this won't make any difference to the handful of people here, the most vocal, who simply hate gh15, but I also know that for the silent majority it will matter. When judging a person's credibility and character it will matter. Claiming that the most we ever had online is 130 is simply a lie. That he will tell such a blatant lie to promote his anti-gh15 agenda is very telling -- and disturbing

This is from gh15's board today. You can have bigmc's spy (LOL @ this) confirm this.

Most Online Today: 288. Most Online Ever: 320 (September 15, 2012, 09:36:55 PM)   

whitewidow

« Reply #698 on: September 17, 2012, 03:45:33 AM »
Actually it was slinpimp who was the first one to openly post that the kigs were BUNK. He said they were bunk crap and GH15 tried to defend the kigs and called slinpimp a child-lol. Then GH15 reaized sinpimp was right and apoogized to him but not on the board just by PM. His miracle HGH was a fraud.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #699 on: September 17, 2012, 03:57:32 AM »
Actually it was slinpimp who was the first one to openly post that the kigs were BUNK. He said they were bunk crap and GH15 tried to defend the kigs and called slinpimp a child-lol. Then GH15 reaized sinpimp was right and apoogized to him but not on the board just by PM. His miracle HGH was a fraud.
I remember that clearly, gh had just made a thread about how good they are and slin came and said his badge was garbage and gh basically said he was full of shit with an agenda then we all found out the truth, a year later and gh15 is still pulling his garbage on the naive crowd