Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463005 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #750 on: September 18, 2012, 05:31:20 AM »
You for one. You've been on this board barely a month with 12 posts and yet judging by your post history you seem very familiar with this board and the characters on it.

So whose gimmick are you?
Sometimes people lurk the board for years without making a profile, i lirked 3 years before getting one. But internet access is hard to find here in the grat people republic of korea

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #751 on: September 18, 2012, 05:45:21 AM »
Sometimes people lurk the board for years without making a profile, i lirked 3 years before getting one. But internet access is hard to find here in the grat people republic of korea

lol, you live in north korea? :) is living there really as bad as media tell us?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #752 on: September 18, 2012, 06:21:59 AM »
-b-,

Screen shots of said emails and PM's without a reply like "pellius will just say they're forged anyway."

It takes as much effort to copy and paste those quotes as it does to post up a picture of a screen shot.

pellius can say they are forged, but there are others watching on that would like to judge for ourselves and also laugh at the same time.

you claim to have the emails and the pm's.
screen shot them.
post.
easy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #753 on: September 18, 2012, 06:23:27 AM »
LOL at you turning them down! Fantastic, apply has single Handely ruined and poisoned that board.
that board is not getbig .. it was supposed to be about the truth

when that douche starts cracking jokes... I don't see the point .. he can always come here and he will cry ... but I don't go to that board to talk shit .. getbig is enough

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #754 on: September 18, 2012, 06:56:55 AM »
 ???

:D

Well, due to increased traffic, we wound up switching servers last night to one that has considerable more RAM.   

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #755 on: September 18, 2012, 07:10:59 AM »
Do you have any evidence at all the gh15 was getting kick backs on fake Kigs? If it wasn't for him exposing both Kami (the second time) and Prosource they'd still be in business and gh15 still getting kick backs.

Do you have any evidence that top chef cooked garbage batches and  put people in the hospital?

I order over twenty kits from Kami back in Dec and lost a bit over two grand. I know this brings great joy and satisfaction that honest people engaging in an agreed transaction got cheated. I don't. I think cheating and stealing is wrong. That's why I came to this thread. Many honest hard working people got cheated and stolen from by a source brought by -b-.And that was Prosource. He also oversaw Kami's return to our board promising that he had "his boys" overseeing Kami's production. But though I know the majority here don't take any pleasure in seeing others robbed but a few, maybe about 4 or 5 or so, are more concerned with gh15 who exposed the crooks and not -b- who brought them on.

Sounds to me like you people are a bunch of fucking morons who were so desperate for these mystical Kigs, you believed any line of shit this Guy Fed you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #756 on: September 18, 2012, 07:16:16 AM »
Lol @ pellius bringing logic and reason to a shit slinging contest. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: September 18, 2012, 08:49:02 AM »
I actually think pellius would kick your ass .. I am not joking. Loud mouths such as yourself are all talk and no bite.

you actually though no one would notice you trying to pass off the most heavily photoshopped pic in get big history

so forgive me if i dont lose sleep over your opinion  :-*
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: September 18, 2012, 08:50:36 AM »
I would soil you in real life just like how I'm shitting on you in this thread.

didnt realise you were into scat bro
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #759 on: September 18, 2012, 10:15:42 AM »
I hope this thread has taught you athletes a very important lesson.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #760 on: September 18, 2012, 12:37:23 PM »
LOL at you turning them down! Fantastic, apply has single Handely ruined and poisoned that board.

Have you ever gotten free Genos from ARL directly or through -b-?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: September 18, 2012, 12:48:04 PM »
Lol @ pellius bringing logic and reason to a shit slinging contest. ;D

The difference is when I make a claim or accusation I back it up with evidence. When accuse gh15 of being a Kami shill and taking kickbacks the present no evidence to back it up. gh15 endorsed legit kigs from Defiant labs. It was bboy that promoted Kami. He was a rep for Kami. People, including myself, went with Kami because of bboy's endorsement. We trusted him. The closest gh15 came to endorsing Kami at the time is by saying that if it was bboy approved then it must be good. I asked bboy myself directly and he gave Kami his blessing. Here is where bboy helps set up scam number two. 

b-boy
Getbig III
Getbig!

Re: Going for my tank top Mr. O look courtesy of Kami...
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2012, 09:44:05 PM »   

Big changes going on in the kami organization as we speak. All for the better.
OK let me break out my wallet! can't wait! LOL. fucking backing up scammers all the time!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: September 18, 2012, 12:55:43 PM »
so the four scams that have happened after gh 1 5 has pormoted kigs like a muscletech ad had nothing to do with him must be a coincedence

i have to hand it to him he takes all the credit for the good ones but the bad ones are everyone elses fault

he should get into politics
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: September 18, 2012, 12:57:58 PM »
When reading the posts of others it often gives you an insight on the type of person you are dealing with. bboy's condescending arrogance, sense of entitlement, and complete lack of empathy in regard to others I've always found particularly grating and even though I backed him as much as I could and stuck up for him when others were so quick to throw him under the bus I was proven wrong in the end. Listen to the way he talks to people. Someone asking if he is a sponsored athlete. If he gets products for free. Note how defensive and angry he gets and resorts immediately to name calling and insults. As if he has something to hide when it is a well accepted practice for athletes to be sponsored in both cash payments or free products.

b-boy
Getbig III
 Getbig!

Re: New kigs-- confirmed by gh15
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2012, 08:30:26 PM »
 i don't pay for anything you fucking twink, get to the top of the food chain in bodybuilding and you can do the same. I however haven't gotten anything from kami in a long time due to the fucked bad gh situation, but i have friends that i train online sending me some free NQK's of theirs, like i said i don't pay for shit twink.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: September 18, 2012, 01:00:25 PM »
legit kigtropin is no generics,, its best gh product in bodybuild history,,

podwer which is mix ...mutation on fda gh...is 99% pure with very low filler/binding and ofcourse igf

gh15 approved

hahahahaha  ;D
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: September 18, 2012, 01:31:15 PM »
remember this classic by empty threats 1 5

i said here actual indiviaual that their life were ruined,,

i named names...

rememebr this is ron boarding i cant just put the real name of individual ,, but

close relatives  blew their brains off...

fellas hanged themselves in jail before court ...right in the showers...

drug dealers died in bed choking on tongues...

drug dealer drawned in swimming pools

operational detective died in car crash

one of the fellas who killed thunderballs had his first born dieing on opration table,,

this is all real my firend,, i not mkaing anything here up...just ask palius privatly about the authority juice moderate,, just sk retabolil abotu head of operation that was after him

just ask ...all real life my friend ALL real life

alex or close relative to him will die

gh15 approved
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: September 18, 2012, 01:51:05 PM »
so the four scams that have happened after gh 1 5 has pormoted kigs like a muscletech ad had nothing to do with him must be a coincedence

i have to hand it to him he takes all the credit for the good ones but the bad ones are everyone elses fault

he should get into politics

gh15 has always promoted legit kigtropins. A product that he himself has tried as well as others who know what they are talking about. It's not lost of crooks like Kami, Prosource and -b- the influence gh15 has. So but initially sending out good products, which both suppliers did, they were able to get gh15 endorsement. This set up their scam. Send out good stuff, get endorsed and then start selectively scamming. What they didn't foresee was the gh15 would be checking and approving not just the initial batch but every single vial of every single batch and if he founf any monkey business he would report it immediately. He quickly became a thorn in the side of both Kami, Prosource and -b- for always hold them to the highest standards and giving them the boot when they couldn't live up to it.

Now, once again I seriously answer what I consider a fair question and would be further willing to elaborate if need be. And now I ask you: Do you believe that both Prosource and Kamikaze, both of whom -b- promoted (even brought Prosource to the board) and even claimed to have personnel ("his boys") working for him in China overseeing production and "keeping them honest" with veiled threats of violence was nothing more than just a casual interest and the desire  to insure we all get legit kigtropins and he, bboy and "his boys" were all in this just out of the goodness of their heart?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: September 18, 2012, 01:55:20 PM »
legit kigtropin is no generics,, its best gh product in bodybuild history,,

podwer which is mix ...mutation on fda gh...is 99% pure with very low filler/binding and ofcourse igf

gh15 approved

hahahahaha  ;D

gh15 thinks legit kigtropins are the best bodybuilding product to ever come out in the history of the cult. You don't. Fine. So what do you care?

That's the problem I have with people like you. They just can't mind their own goddamn business. What gh15 does has nothing to do with you but you follow him around like an abused wife monitoring his every move. Always starting shit with other people. Always having your nose in other people's business.

You are going to regret this.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #768 on: September 18, 2012, 01:55:44 PM »
Dealers and addicts fighting for the high moral ground. Talk about Pork Chop Hill.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: September 18, 2012, 03:30:41 PM »
Dealers and addicts fighting for the high moral ground. Talk about Pork Chop Hill.  

My friend, this is a bodybuilding board and PEDs are always going to be a part of this cult and every single activity where strength is an advantage. It also can, when used correctly, vastly enhanced a person's quality of life. The argument where is not any specific substance as such, we could easily be talking about shoes, hand bags or used Glocks. We are talking about people engaging in free trade and the assumption of an honest transaction. The problem we have here is that many people were simply cheated out of their money. Now you may think that buying and selling derivatives of a hormone made naturally in your body is immoral and that both sides deserve what they get. And you support tax payer money being used to punish these individuals. That society would be a much better place with testosterone and hgh users behind bars or their lives ruined. I don't. What you do to yourself, as long as it has no effect on anybody, is your own business.

The moral issue is not the products per se but the lying, cheating and stealing that has gone on. There is a clear moral distinction -- a higher moral ground -- in my mind.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #770 on: September 18, 2012, 04:10:40 PM »
My friend, this is a bodybuilding board and PEDs are always going to be a part of this cult and every single activity where strength is an advantage. It also can, when used correctly, vastly enhanced a person's quality of life. The argument where is not any specific substance as such, we could easily be talking about shoes, hand bags or used Glocks. We are talking about people engaging in free trade and the assumption of an honest transaction. The problem we have here is that many people were simply cheated out of their money. Now you may think that buying and selling derivatives of a hormone made naturally in your body is immoral and that both sides deserve what they get. And you support tax payer money being used to punish these individuals. That society would be a much better place with testosterone and hgh users behind bars or their lives ruined. I don't. What you do to yourself, as long as it has no effect on anybody, is your own business.

The moral issue is not the products per se but the lying, cheating and stealing that has gone on. There is a clear moral distinction -- a higher moral ground -- in my mind.
That's where you're deluding yourself. You're willing to engage with all this 'lying, cheating, and stealing' and expect to remain untainted. Sorry, but that's sad. That's what everyone's laughing about. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: September 18, 2012, 04:27:42 PM »
That's where you're deluding yourself. You're willing to engage with all this 'lying, cheating, and stealing' and expect to remain untainted. Sorry, but that's sad. That's what everyone's laughing about. 

Nobody is laughing. Well, at least anybody with any decency. Are you laughing at people who engaged in a transaction and lost thousands of dollars? Are you accusing me of lying, cheating and stealing? Do you consider the buying, selling and using of hormones a moral issue?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #772 on: September 18, 2012, 04:51:13 PM »
Nobody is laughing. Well, at least anybody with any decency. Are you laughing at people who engaged in a transaction and lost thousands of dollars? Are you accusing me of lying, cheating and stealing? Do you consider the buying, selling and using of hormones a moral issue?
Pretty sure that most people are laughing - you've certainly given them enough fodder with your fervency and stridency in this thread. Read again what I said: If you think you can lie down with such people and remain above it somehow, I'd suggest you've already made your bed. Look, you're a pretty smart guy, and have a nice proficiency with words, but 'morals' and concomitant criminality aside, you farked up good and pretty, and no amount of weapons-grade posting in this thread is gonna change anyone's mind.    

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: September 18, 2012, 05:25:28 PM »
Pretty sure that most people are laughing - you've certainly given them enough fodder with your fervency and stridency in this thread. Read again what I said: If you think you can lie down with such people and remain above it somehow, I'd suggest you've already made your bed. Look, you're a pretty smart guy, and have a nice proficiency with words, but 'morals' and concomitant criminality aside, you farked up good and pretty, and no amount of weapons-grade posting in this thread is gonna change anyone's mind.    

You can speculate all you want about what you think most people are thinking. But you still haven't answered my question: do you think it is morally wrong for one to buy, sell or use hormones to enhance the quality of their life or for whatever else reason that in my opinion is nobody else's business but their own?

And though I wouldn't say I "farked up" I will painfully admit that I used very poor judgment in trusting people like bboy and -b-. It is one of my purposes here to prevent others from doing the same. This board, actually just a handful of a very vocal minority, wants to divert all the attention to gh15 when he was the one who prevented the scam from going even further. And I will even be so bold as to accuse gh15 himself as being played for a sucker by these IP backed filts. They pulled a nice one over on him and on all of us. And we paid for giving these scambags are trust. All that we can do now is to prevent others from being played for the suckers we were. -b- still has his board, still shilling for his sources; and bboy, the budding pro, lending credibility with his massive lat spread promoting these products and sources.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #774 on: September 18, 2012, 05:28:23 PM »
Let me be the voice of reason.  Who gives a shit. It didn't happen to me.