Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459773 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #775 on: September 18, 2012, 05:29:07 PM »
I just read massive lat spread.   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #776 on: September 18, 2012, 05:34:58 PM »
You can speculate all you want about what you think most people are thinking. But you still haven't answered my question: do you think it is morally wrong for one to buy, sell or use hormones to enhance the quality of their life or for whatever else reason that in my opinion is nobody else's business but their own?

And though I wouldn't say I "farked up" I will painfully admit that I used very poor judgment in trusting people like bboy and -b-. It is one of my purposes here to prevent others from doing the same. This board, actually just a handful of a very vocal minority, wants to divert all the attention to gh15 when he was the one who prevented the scam from going even further. And I will even be so bold as to accuse gh15 himself as being played for a sucker by these IP backed filts. They pulled a nice one over on him and on all of us. And we paid for giving these scambags are trust. All that we can do now is to prevent others from being played for the suckers we were. -b- still has his board, still shilling for his sources; and bboy, the budding pro, lending credibility with his massive lat spread promoting these products and sources.

Hmm. Morals have nothing to do with it, as the law currently stands. You're purposely conflating a criminal issue with a 'moral' one. You let me know when the trafficking of the hormonal drugs you want is legal and we can stop the nugatory debating of morals. As it stands now, you're just a wordy criminal, like so many, a pious hypocrite.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #777 on: September 18, 2012, 05:37:26 PM »
Hmm. Morals have nothing to do with it, as the law currently stands. You're purposely conflating a criminal issue with a 'moral' one. You let me know when the trafficking of the hormonal drugs you want is legal and we can stop the nugatory debating of morals. As it stands now, you're just a wordy criminal, like so many, a pious hypocrite.
Big words from a primate.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #778 on: September 18, 2012, 05:53:19 PM »
Gh15 has made thousands of claims, what has he proven? Nothing.
Gh15 has brought nothing to the table except how to use drugs. Things that anybody could have posted but nobody did. That's all he gets credit for, other than that....absolutely none of his claims to fame have been proven.

So pellius, while you're running around getbig being mocked and ridiculed, has it ever crossed your mind to have gh15 prove his claims?

I'm sure getbig could put together a nice list of claims that he's never proven starting with his 90's to current Olympia placings....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #779 on: September 18, 2012, 05:56:39 PM »
Christ does it even matter?  Pellius isn't going to change his mind on any of these "issues" and neither are any of the other protagonists going to change their stance.  Lock this thread, Pellius can post with GH15's board and we'll all post here and we can all laugh at each other from a distance.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: September 18, 2012, 06:00:24 PM »
I can't get past massive lat spread!   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: September 18, 2012, 06:37:14 PM »
Christ does it even matter?  Pellius isn't going to change his mind on any of these "issues" and neither are any of the other protagonists going to change their stance.  Lock this thread, Pellius can post with GH15's board and we'll all post here and we can all laugh at each other from a distance.
Shut up, dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: September 18, 2012, 06:54:15 PM »
And let this be a lesson to others. If you get a seizure don't have it resent to the same address. If it's seized again then you really better not have anything sent to that address. And make sure that address isn't your home. LE will give you one and even two chances to be stupid but if you spit in their face and act like it's a joke they will get you. LE cannot be LE if they let you spit in their face and treat them like they're a joke.

I got lucky. Very lucky. If I didn't have a doctor that I was getting HRT and backed me with medical records for years prior to the controlled delivery things would have gone very bad for me.

gh15 is all shrinked wrapped muscle blown up from within and only reason didn't win Mr. O was because of alien mutant named Ronnie Coleman. All top five from that era wipe the floor with   the blow up dolls of today.

so g h 15 placed second to ronnie coleman, and looks better today than he did then?  that should narrow the guess down to about one person.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: September 18, 2012, 06:55:14 PM »
so g h 15 placed second to ronnie coleman, and looks better today than he did then?  that should narrow the guess down to about one person.
He's trying to say he is Nasser.  I don't believe he is though.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #784 on: September 18, 2012, 07:29:26 PM »
Shut up, dummy.
Ya right, because you're such a mental giant aren't you.  You're berating Pellius about juice but it's ok for you to "buy them in person". Are you mad just because you're fat or because you live in a trailor? 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: September 18, 2012, 07:40:58 PM »
Ya right, because you're such a mental giant aren't you.  You're berating Pellius about juice but it's ok for you to "buy them in person". Are you mad just because you're fat or because you live in a trailor? 
Shut up, dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #786 on: September 18, 2012, 07:49:44 PM »

Morals are irrelevant to someone like you because you are a secular atheist (redundancy intended). And you know I don't mean that as an insult as it is something you have made clear in the past. To me morals is everything and the guiding force of how I live my life. To distinguish between right and wrong, good and bad and to always strive to do what is right and good. That's why people like me cheered to high heaven when Ronald Reagan posed our war with Communism in moral terms by calling it an "evil" empire. And why guys like you shook their heads in disgust and disdain. But it fundamentally change the way we battled Communism as opposed to the appeasing, live and let live, wimpy Jimmy Carter strategy.

And for a literature professor I would expect you to be more adept at words, their meaning and how they are used. Rather than conflate I am making a clear distinction between what is moral and what is illegal and they are often two entirely different issues. Of course, in the US at least; buying, selling and using hormones without a prescription is illegal. A law that I consider wrong, unjust and a gross infringement on personal freedoms. And this is not the first time the government has committed these sins. Prohibition and Jim Crow laws come to mind. But though illegal I certainly don't consider using hormones immoral since it has zero impact on other people's lives and in the vast majority of cases a very positive impact on those who do. Conversely, just because something is immoral that does not mean to me that it should also be illegal. I consider adultery immoral but certainty wouldn't want to throw people in jail for cheating on their wives.

Now I hope I've made it abundantly clear that I place a clear distinction between the moral and the legal. But, at least to me, I find this statement far more disturbing:

"You let me know when the trafficking of the hormonal drugs you want is legal and we can stop the nugatory debating of morals."

Now, unless I'm reading you wrong this would seem to imply to me that if the US government should suddenly declare the "trafficking of the hormonal drugs" legal then we have no problem. No debate is necessary. Everything would be OK? Is that what you are trying to say. That you derive your moral values, your notions of right and wrong, but what the government dictates? That the reason using hormones are wrong is not that there is anything inherent evil about that behavior but simply because the government said so?

And, seriously, if you feel that strongly about the use of hormones, and since this is a bodybuilding board which deals with a culture where such use is rampant, and you've admitted or at least strong suggested that your time spent under the barbell is quite limited, it does really beg the question: Why are you here? Could the rumors be true? That perhaps Basile is not the only one who especially appreciates photos of the "young lads."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: September 18, 2012, 07:53:54 PM »
Morals are irrelevant to someone like you because you are a secular atheist (redundancy intended). And you know I don't mean that as an insult as it is something you have made clear in the past. To me morals is everything and the guiding force of how I live my life. To distinguish between right and wrong, good and bad and to always strive to do what is right and good. That's why people like me cheered to high heaven when Ronald Reagan posed our war with Communism in moral terms by calling it an "evil" empire. And why guys like you shook their heads in disgust and disdain. But it fundamentally change the way we battled Communism as opposed to the appeasing, live and let live, wimpy Jimmy Carter strategy.

And for a literature professor I would expect you to be more adept at words, their meaning and how they are used. Rather than conflate I am making a clear distinction between what is moral and what is illegal and they are often two entirely different issues. Of course, in the US at least; buying, selling and using hormones without a prescription is illegal. A law that I consider wrong, unjust and a gross infringement on personal freedoms. And this is not the first time the government has committed these sins. Prohibition and Jim Crow laws come to mind. But though illegal I certainly don't consider using hormones immoral since it has zero impact on other people's lives and in the vast majority of cases a very positive impact on those who do. Conversely, just because something is immoral that does not mean to me that it should also be illegal. I consider adultery immoral but certainty wouldn't want to throw people in jail for cheating on their wives.

Now I hope I've made it abundantly clear that I place a clear distinction between the moral and the legal. But, at least to me, I find this statement far more disturbing:

"You let me know when the trafficking of the hormonal drugs you want is legal and we can stop the nugatory debating of morals."

Now, unless I'm reading you wrong this would seem to imply to me that if the US government should suddenly declare the "trafficking of the hormonal drugs" legal then we have no problem. No debate is necessary. Everything would be OK? Is that what you are trying to say. That you derive your moral values, your notions of right and wrong, but what the government dictates? That the reason using hormones are wrong is not that there is anything inherent evil about that behavior but simply because the government said so?

And, seriously, if you feel that strongly about the use of hormones, and since this is a bodybuilding board which deals with a culture where such use is rampant, and you've admitted or at least strong suggested that your time spent under the barbell is quite limited, it does really beg the question: Why are you here? Could the rumors be true? That perhaps Basile is not the only who especially appreciates photos of the "young lads."
And your morals tell you that it is "right and good" to cause harm to someone that made fun of you on the internet ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #788 on: September 18, 2012, 07:54:54 PM »

I don't ever remember reading where he claimed to place second to Ronnie Coleman. I do remember top five on the Mr. O stage.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: September 18, 2012, 08:02:58 PM »
And your morals tell you that it is "right and good" to cause harm to someone that made fun of you on the internet ???

Yes, you insult me. If you insult me either in public or in private to my face, you insult my niece or my girl friend, sister, or anybody I care about, win or lose, you can expect a punch in the face. And if you go down you can expect to be stomped as close to death as possible so that you will never ever even remotely consider insulting me, and perhaps think twice about insulting others, ever again.

And though I may not always live up to that ideal I place human dignity in very high regard and any violations to that a grave offense. By crushing low lifes that literally go through life making other people's live's miserable I have in my own small way made the world a better place and done both a right and good thing.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #790 on: September 18, 2012, 08:03:21 PM »
Shut up, dummy.
So it IS the fat thing.  It's ok, you can lose weight, it's just a shame you can't get any smarter.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: September 18, 2012, 08:06:47 PM »
I don't ever remember reading where he claimed to place second to Ronnie Coleman. I do remember top five on the Mr. O stage.

actually it was your quote that i was referring to where you stated he would have been mr. O if it wasn't for ronnie.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: September 18, 2012, 08:08:16 PM »

Just the fact that you want to lock this thread, a thread whose participation is purely voluntary, is indicative that you want to shut me up proving that it does matter.

Again, my intent is not to change the minds of the half dozen or so here whose minds are already made up. But to give a different perspective to a much larger audience that have no desire to participle in the pissing contest. Most, if not all, of what the people hear about gh15 comes from maybe about five real people with the rest being their gimmicks.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: September 18, 2012, 08:12:27 PM »
actually it was your quote that i was referring to where you stated he would have been mr. O if it wasn't for ronnie.

Oh, touche, but I was using it in the sense that I feel a lot (relatively speaking) of competitors could have been Mr. O if it wasn't for Ronnie like Leverone, Flex, Nasser, Cormier, Ray...

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #794 on: September 18, 2012, 08:16:28 PM »
Just the fact that you want to lock this thread, a thread whose participation is purely voluntary, is indicative that you want to shut me up proving that it does matter.

Not in the slightest Pellius.  My point is that nothing has changed in 33 pages and everyone posting, apart for that retard Chaofag, really believes they are right and I'm sure to some extent you all are.  Has anyone been swayed by your arguments? Has your mind been changed by anything they have said?  The answer is no in both cases, so why bother continuing with personal insults to achieve nothing?  But hey, if you want to continue trying to change people's mind go right ahead, but it just isn't going to happen.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #795 on: September 18, 2012, 08:18:47 PM »
Not in the slightest Pellius.  My point is that nothing has changed in 33 pages and everyone posting, apart for that retard Chaofag, really believes they are right and I'm sure to some extent you all are.  Has anyone been swayed by your arguments? Has your mind been changed by anything they have said?  The answer is no in both cases, so why bother continuing with personal insults to achieve nothing?  But hey, if you want to continue trying to change people's mind go right ahead, but it just isn't going to happen.
Chaos is a brave man and like a brother to me...no, a son to me... he's not a fag.

But good points on the rest.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #796 on: September 18, 2012, 08:21:08 PM »
So why the negativity towards me?  I have done nothing to him and just offering my opinion like many others, he is behaving like a fag so I'll call him one.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #797 on: September 18, 2012, 08:22:10 PM »
So why the negativity towards me?  I have done nothing to him and just offering my opinion like many others, he is behaving like a fag so I'll call him one.
Because this is GetBig and you have 132 posts brother.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: September 18, 2012, 08:23:15 PM »
Yes, you insult me. If you insult me either in public or in private to my face, you insult my niece or my girl friend, sister, or anybody I care about, win or lose, you can expect a punch in the face. And if you go down you can expect to be stomped as close to death as possible so that you will never ever even remotely consider insulting me, and perhaps think twice about insulting others, ever again.

And though I may not always live up to that ideal I place human dignity in very high regard and any violations to that a grave offense. By crushing low lifes that literally go through life making other people's live's miserable I have in my own small way made the world a better place and done both a right and good thing.
You're a mess old timer. You should get yourself reacquainted with the word of God, and not the internet one.

But alas, my 1/8 cotton picking, pig nippled, turtle shell bellied friend, I fear our time together is coming to a close..... gh15 has a thread up that any of his members caught posting here will be banned. :(  And we all know you'll toe the line when it comes to your puppetmaster. ;)

Not in the slightest Pellius.  My point is that nothing has changed in 33 pages and everyone posting, apart for that retard Chaofag, really believes they are right and I'm sure to some extent you all are.  Has anyone been swayed by your arguments? Has your mind been changed by anything they have said?  The answer is no in both cases, so why bother continuing with personal insults to achieve nothing?  But hey, if you want to continue trying to change people's mind go right ahead, but it just isn't going to happen.
Shut up, dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: September 18, 2012, 08:26:26 PM »
Because this is GetBig and you have 132 posts brother.
And he's a dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!