Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 460901 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #850 on: September 19, 2012, 11:50:34 AM »
They aren't running.  They're regrouping.  ;)

wow scary you one of the chosen ones bro

must give you real status in life

keep living the dream  8)
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #851 on: September 19, 2012, 12:00:30 PM »
wow scary you one of the chosen ones bro

must give you real status in life

keep living the dream  8)

Hahaha no.  I've been threatened so much by GH15 it isn't funny.  They wouldn't even let me join their website.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #852 on: September 19, 2012, 12:01:34 PM »
They aren't running.  They're regrouping.  ;)
You sure have been a ballswinger lately.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #853 on: September 19, 2012, 12:02:49 PM »
You sure have been a ballswinger lately.

It's called sarcasm.  look it up.  I'll do it for you:

: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

b: the use or language of sarcasm

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: September 19, 2012, 12:04:00 PM »
just been chatting to a jedi over there

they are putting together a battle plan to attack get big  ;D

you couldnt make this shit up
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #855 on: September 19, 2012, 12:06:30 PM »

Are you saying that the whole 'crew' of gh15's site are they type that........meh fuck it.  Not worth it

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #856 on: September 19, 2012, 12:06:45 PM »

Ron has been prepping for this day.  See the thread from Ron about the upgrade.  Ron is no joke.  Ron is fucking Yoda.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: September 19, 2012, 12:08:49 PM »
the plan is to infiltrate with new accounts and to get info on guys like me and chaos

its quite the armageddon for us non elves
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: September 19, 2012, 12:08:57 PM »
It's called sarcasm.  look it up.  I'll do it for you:

: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

b: the use or language of sarcasm
Might want to read that yourself son. ;) :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #859 on: September 19, 2012, 12:09:13 PM »

Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: September 19, 2012, 12:10:33 PM »

apply85 looking bad ass in that pic
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #861 on: September 19, 2012, 12:11:55 PM »
the plan is to infiltrate with new accounts and to get info on guys like me and chaos

its quite the armageddon for us non elves
lmfao!! All they gotta do is show up, I'll tell them whatever they want to know. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #862 on: September 19, 2012, 12:14:25 PM »
lmfao!! All they gotta do is show up, I'll tell them whatever they want to know. ;D

me too apparently some wars can only be fought in the virtual world of elves

maybe the youtube video of you training in the gym and posting the address and the time you workout was too cryptic for them
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: September 19, 2012, 12:16:20 PM »
me too apparently some wars can only be fought in the virtual world of elves

maybe the youtube video of you training in the gym and posting the address and the time you workout was too cryptic for them
Maybe later I can put up mapquest so they don't get lost? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #864 on: September 19, 2012, 05:11:59 PM »
I'm not sure how precise you question is. If a person says something is going to happen or claims that he is going to make something happen and it does happen -- how can it proven that it was the person that caused this?

Some years ago there was a mod on this board that was very active on other boards. He was very cocky, arrogant, had a big mouth and used his mod position to shake down suppliers for free products. I remember on Lewellyn's BodyOfScience board he really went after both Sandra and Nor dic. They both left the board because of him. But this mod pissed off the wrong people. Sandra and Nor dic were special favorites of gh15. This caused gh15 to abruptly end his leave of absence and put a bounty of this mod's head vowing to drive him off the boards. Well within a month or so that mod, Division, who literally lived on the message boards just disappeared. Did gh15 have anything to do with that? I can't prove it. Division was here one day, actually everywhere everyday, gh15 put a bounty on him, Division was gone.

I honestly thought that Victor Martinez would be deported. Why would we want someone like him here? Despite so many opportunities he just never bother to get a citizenship. More importantly he was involved in so many shady stuff, and darkness and tragedy seem to follow him around. It seemed to make sense that the only reason he was being held so long was the Feds finally had an opportunity to build a case against him. And if the Feds want you chances are they will get you. But gh15 said he will be released and he was. Coincidence I guess.

I alway find it somewhat amusing when you like to refer to me, someone who uses 200-500mg of test and 300-600 mg of deca per week along with a half a vial a day of Chinese generic HGH which I deemed to be anywhere from 3-4ius  and has never been high or drunk in his life as a drug addict when no one has been a bigger defender of a true drug addict and dealer like Milos Sarcev then you have. When gh15 said that it was only a matter of time before the Feds get him I guess anybody could see that -- at least after the fact. But I didn't. I figured Milos, whom I considered a smart man, had been in trouble so many times that he would have had his back covered. I guess it was inevitable that he would be a fugitive. Did you see it coming?

I hated the way Juice Authority and his lap dog, Mutant, controlled OLM. They made apply85 look like a push over and seem to have unlimited authority on that board. And boy did they use/abuse that authority. JA was making quite a name for himself and even other boards would make reference to him. I remember once someone telling me on another board, "You wouldn't last here a second if Juice Authority was here." JA pissed off the wrong people and it got back to gh15 who said he would take care of them. Despite many long years as OLM's favorite dictator he suddenly had to leave that board (by his own choice he claimed) and suffered a personal tragedy that took him away for years. He's never recovered and doesn't have nearly the power and influence that he once had.

But really,what does it matter? I can in real time post a split action screen of gh15 reciting Santeria incantations over some smoking embers and then bigmc suddenly bursting into flames and it still wouldn't change your mind about gh15. I can understand someone like bigmc, barely squeezing into the homo sapien catagory, following gh15 around, but why would someone like you bother with him? You say it's just for laughs but it seems far more than that. You claim he's nothing special and what he says is common knowledge yet you yourself have PMed him for advice. Why the obsession with gh15?    

You have no clue what you are talking about.

You are just a messenger repeating what you have been "told" as truth, when in reality you are clueless.

I knew Div well and while he did some shady shit, you are retarded if you believe anything that you just typed about your master bringing him down. JA is also someone who you are very very wrong about, i know the story. Stop claiming coincidences for facts.

I respect you for trying to defend your master's honor, but the gig is up dude. Stop with this "Mod duties" bullshit, i Mod several boards and have been an Admin on a few very large boards. It's not time consuming. No hate bro, i just can't stand what you have become. You went from a respected person who spoke the truth, to a clueless puppet.

8)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: September 19, 2012, 05:27:08 PM »
A farewell pwnage ???

:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #866 on: September 19, 2012, 07:42:28 PM »
You have no clue what you are talking about.

You are just a messenger repeating what you have been "told" as truth, when in reality you are clueless.

I knew Div well and while he did some shady shit, you are retarded if you believe anything that you just typed about your master bringing him down. JA is also someone who you are very very wrong about, i know the story. Stop claiming coincidences for facts.

I respect you for trying to defend your master's honor, but the gig is up dude. Stop with this "Mod duties" bullshit, i Mod several boards and have been an Admin on a few very large boards. It's not time consuming. No hate bro, i just can't stand what you have become. You went from a respected person who spoke the truth, to a clueless puppet.

8)

Shut up, Stupid! gh15 put curse on Div, JA, Milos, Euroman, Oscaro and Grizzly -- and look what happened? He'll put one on you phaggot if you don't keep your filty mouth shut! And of course you can mod several boards. It doesn't take much time to just sit back and let the ching roll in as you scam the world with your under dosed poison. We here at Team gh15 are fighting filt and corruption throughout the world.

Right now my squad is working out the fine points on the hglocal and mutant operation. bigmc is next. I can barely contain apply85 from taking you out this very second for your insolence right now. With just a wink and a nod and the passing of an unmarked brown envelope apply85 will ruin your life. So go back to your corrupt dying steroid board and stop crying already that gh15 is off this board and you can't edit,merge or move his posts around.

And just because you came here and defiled my thread with your presence -- That's right. You heard me! I said "My Thread" because it's my thread now after owning all you bitches! -- just because you came here with your stinky filt I will personally see to it that you never get another kit of legit kigtropina! Lets see how you like life now without shrink wrapped blown up from within muscle you contemptable bloof ball!

Suck my fat one you cheap dime store hood.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: September 19, 2012, 07:43:35 PM »
A farewell pwnage ???

:D

This thread has potential.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #868 on: September 19, 2012, 07:45:54 PM »
Right now my squad is working out the fine points on the hglocal and mutant operation. bigmc is next. I can barely contain apply85 from taking you out this very second for your insolence right now. With just a wink and a nod and the passing of an unmarked brown envelope apply85 will ruin your life. So go back to your corrupt dying steroid board and stop crying already that gh15 is off this board and you can't edit,merge or move his posts around.

Sarcasm meter went crazy and exploded.

Good job old man.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: September 19, 2012, 07:47:11 PM »
Your first good post in this thread...

What about the one with the pic inside a clothing bowteek dressing rooms aka BigBobs? That was a good one. No?

I try so hard to please you.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: September 19, 2012, 07:48:13 PM »
pellius i'm not sure but i still don't think you've described the effects of 3iu daily for me?

pretty please :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: September 19, 2012, 07:49:39 PM »

You think Calvin Klein can make form fitting Ninja outfits over night? Give us some fucking time, for chrissakes!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: September 19, 2012, 07:55:54 PM »
You think Calvin Klein can make form fitting Ninja outfits over night? Give us some fucking time, for chrissakes!
I gotta admit, I like how it went from any member of gh15 site posting on getbig will be banned, to a couple days later being it's OK for Jedis to keep posting cause they are spreading the word and fighting filts....LMAO! ;)

Let me ask you a question, in all honesty if you can.....how much muscle mass/strength have you gained following the advice of this god of yours? Because I see your current pics next to your old pics from years ago and you look the same, so I have to wonder.....what have you really gotten out of all that?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: September 19, 2012, 07:59:04 PM »
Shut up, Stupid! gh15 put curse on Div, JA, Milos, Euroman, Oscaro and Grizzly -- and look what happened? He'll put one on you phaggot if you don't keep your filty mouth shut! And of course you can mod several boards. It doesn't take much time to just sit back and let the ching roll in as you scam the world with your under dosed poison. We here at Team gh15 are fighting filt and corruption throughout the world.

And just because you came here and defiled my thread with your presence -- That's right. You heard me! I said "My Thread" because it's my thread now after owning all you bitches! -- just because you came here with your stinky filt I will personally see to it that you never get another kit of legit kigtropina! Lets see how you like life now without shrink wrapped blown up from within muscle you contemptable bloof ball!

Div is on vacation with ToxicAvenger if I remember right and Milos was his own undoing, absolutely nothing to do with anyone other than himself. And for your comment earlier about me being one of the biggest defenders of Milos I dare you to find a post of mine were I defended him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: September 19, 2012, 07:59:36 PM »
mod duties? Work load? Lmfao!!!!! Just admit it, it's a fear of being banned. He's got you all by the balls and you are afraid to upset him. We get it. ;)

I know you will still read so inject safely my skinny, mulatto, leathery friend. 8)

DON'T EVER CALL ME A FUCKING MULATTO AGAIN!!!!!!

It's OCTOROON you White Supremacist Racist! OCTOROON!!!!!!!