Author Topic: RAVENS WIN!  (Read 1521 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
RAVENS WIN!
« on: December 17, 2006, 01:54:04 PM »
My team doesn't suck!  :D

Discuss..........

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: RAVENS WIN!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 02:26:11 PM »
Nope, I was glad they did. I was hoping for a bigger blow out. Jamal needs to add some glue to his gloves , cause that fumble could have cost the game.

McNair needs to come back...Kyle can sure f-up a team! >:(.

I will go to work today and taunt the Redskins fans.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 02:50:02 PM »
I was at the game. The Ravens definitely should have won by a wide margin.

I'll take it.

11-3 is nice!

body88

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 03:27:31 PM »
Congrats the the Ravens fans...

Pats hammered the texans 40 - 7.  Good to get a win while allowing the key starters to get healthy for the playoffs. Maroney, Wilfork, Watson and Rodney will be back soon. All big time impact players for us. I hope we did not lose Faulk today. He is really coming on. Asanti will lead the league in picks when the stats are updated ;D 10 and 4 ain't so bad with all the injury's neither ;) Should be almost 100 percent healthy come jan.  I HOPE!!!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 03:47:34 PM »

Pats hammered the texans 40 - 7.  Good to get a win while allowing the key starters to get healthy for the playoffs. Maroney, Wilfork, Watson and Rodney will be back soon. All big time impact players for us. I hope we did not lose Faulk today. He is really coming on. Asanti will lead the league in picks when the stats are updated ;D 10 and 4 ain't so bad with all the injury's neither ;) Should be almost 100 percent healthy come jan.  I HOPE!!!!!!

I believe they redeemed themselves quit nicely. They had to make a statement after last week. Hope to see you boys in the playoffs. In Baltimore of course! I'd rather not have to fly to New England. Because if I did, I would feel guilty for not visiting my ex in Boston while I was there!

body88

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 03:53:22 PM »
I believe they redeemed themselves quit nicely. They had to make a statement after last week. Hope to see you boys in the playoffs. In Baltimore of course! I'd rather not have to fly to New England. Because if I did, I would feel guilty for not visiting my ex in Boston while I was there!

With the Pats record this year at Gillete you would want to play us here!!!!!!! You should be afraid if we have to come there!!! Ill take 10 - 4 with the setback's this team has had in any form tho!

It looks like most the key players we have on ir should be back before the playoffs. Harrison will be a HUGE addition.

I hope to see a NE / Ravens matchup also :)

Btw, who is your favorite player? Is there any players that are real assholes to everyone? Is Billick cool? What is it like to pal around with the team? Pretty damn cool!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 04:18:12 PM »
With the Pats record this year at Gillete you would want to play us here!!!!!!! You should be afraid if we have to come there!!!

It looks like most the key players we have on ir should be back before the playoffs. Harrison will be a HUGE addition.

I hope to see a NE / Ravens matchup also :)

Btw, who is your favorite player? Is there any players that are real assholes to everyone? Is Billick cool? What is it like to pal around with the team? Pretty damn cool!

I'm going to get shit for this but oh well. Ray Lewis is my Favorite. I'll tell you why.

Being part of the organization allows people like me to get a standing room privilige with access to any area in the stadium(except team locker rooms during gameplay) during a Ravens game. My favorite thing to do is to go to the underbelly of the stadium 15 minutes before kickoff down in front of the Ravens locker rooms. You stand there and wait and BAM! the fucking door slams open and Ray Lewis is walking with a purpose to the tunnel for player introductions. He's cussing, spitting, snorting, and screaming like a fucking madman! Yelling all kinds of shit like, "let's go hunt!" or "this is a man's game not a bitches game!" or "I'm ready to put a bitch on his ass!"

The energy from this guy is awesome and he plays the game with more emotion than any player I ever saw. He's so pissed he's actually crying before games. Crazy. I like to see players with a high level of passion for the game.

Let the bashing begin but Ray's my pick.

Who are the assholes? Hmmmm. More than a few, unfortunately. I met T.O once in '04 when the Ravens played the Eagles. He's a cocky piece of shit but you'd expect that. And man does he love the white girls. But you'd expect that once a brother who acquires that level of elite play.
Deangelo Hall from the Falcons? Prick. 23 years old and acts like he invented the fucking wheel.

Billick is the shit. Love the guy. When the media tries to dick with him during postgame news conferences, he turns the tables on the media with a condescending personality which is fucking priceless. He's a crafty cat, man. One of the more higher intellectual people I've ever met.

body88

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 04:29:09 PM »
Cool, have you ever seen anything really crazy involving NFL players?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 04:33:51 PM »
Cool, have you ever seen anything really crazy involving NFL players?

I was downstairs partying while Kyle Boller was fucking two sisters upstairs at a players party a year ago.

Drugs? outside of weed, nothing hardcore.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 05:21:50 PM »

Browns +12.5, baby!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2006, 05:54:48 PM »
Browns +12.5, baby!!

I take it you won??

The Ravens probably should have won by at least 14.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2006, 06:01:11 PM »
I was downstairs partying while Kyle Boller was fucking two sisters upstairs at a players party a year ago.

Drugs? outside of weed, nothing hardcore.

You mean "sisters" as in twins as in related?
 I bet you Will dimps is pissed he's not on the Ravens this year

I Ray Lewis is walking with a purpose to the tunnel for player introductions. He's cussing, spitting, snorting, and screaming like a fucking madman! Yelling all kinds of shit like, "let's go hunt!" or "this is a man's game not a bitches game!" or "I'm ready to put a bitch on his ass!"

I know a girl who is really good friends with Ray's baby's momma. She said the same thing, she doesn't like him at all. That made me like him more 8), crazy bitch was mad because he didn't pick her to be is groupie .

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2006, 06:10:07 PM »
You mean "sisters" as in twins as in related?
 I bet you Will dimps is pissed he's not on the Ravens this year

I mean related sisters. No lie. f**k Demps. We like Dawan LAndry. Kid's going to be a star.
I know a girl who is really good friends with Ray's baby's momma. She said the same thing, she doesn't like him at all. That made me like him more 8), crazy bitch was mad because he didn't pick her to be is groupie .

I mean related sisters. No lie. f**k Demps. We like Dawan Landry. Kid's going to be a star.

Which baby's mama? Ray has six kids, you know. Never married.

And yes, I think that's a joke. Ray is major poon hound, man. Lot's of strippers.

Remember, I said I like the way he plays, that's it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2006, 06:19:39 PM »
I mean related sisters. No lie. f**k Demps. We like Dawan Landry. Kid's going to be a star.

Which baby's mama? Ray has six kids, you know. Never married.

And yes, I think that's a joke. Ray is major poon hound, man. Lot's of strippers.

Remember, I said I like the way he plays, that's it.
The one with three of his kids. Never seen the girl just know the "close" friend.

There was a video that Luke (of 2 Live Crew fame) put out a couple of yr ago, when Ray was just in his Rookie season. It was outside in Maimi, and there were two of Uncle Luke's strippers (Cubans chicas, and they smoking hot) putting on a show. Guess who was right there front row.....Ray Lewis.

I guess he haunts El Dorado's and Choices  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 09:21:07 PM »
My team doesn't suck!  :D

Discuss..........

thank martha fleishman >:(

I hope you didn't ask santa for a win over the steelers next week

worst christmas ever for you :D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2006, 10:03:39 AM »
thank martha fleishman >:(

I hope you didn't ask santa for a win over the steelers next week

worst christmas ever for you :D

E

I'll admit that's going to be a tough game against the Steelers because they are playing very good right now. But if the Ravens win again, I would expect for you to show somerespectinstead of your whiny ass homo excuses. Because if I lose, I won't say shit other than better luck next season.

All's I'm saying is don't be such a dick and stop trying to come up with an answer for everything about your Steelers. You seem like a good dude but you never owe up to your team's shortcomings this year. I admire your passion for your team but you command ZERO respect when all you do is make excuses for your team thisyear and shit on everybody elses.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2006, 10:07:32 AM »

Asanti is a beast. LAst season he was on jacked up every week. i have dubbed him "the giant killer"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2006, 10:57:59 AM »
I'll admit that's going to be a tough game against the Steelers because they are playing very good right now. But if the Ravens win again, I would expect for you to show somerespectinstead of your whiny ass homo excuses. Because if I lose, I won't say shit other than better luck next season.

All's I'm saying is don't be such a dick and stop trying to come up with an answer for everything about your Steelers. You seem like a good dude but you never owe up to your team's shortcomings this year. I admire your passion for your team but you command ZERO respect when all you do is make excuses for your team thisyear and shit on everybody elses.

I always talk about their shortcomings

their biggest shortcoming this year was Martha Fleishman :)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2006, 11:39:59 AM »
I always talk about their shortcomings

their biggest shortcoming this year was Martha Fleishman :)

E

And big Ben's complete negligent behavior for riding without a helmet. ::) On a hayabusa? Or Suzuki? That's just plain stupid, bro. If it wasn't Martha it was bound to happen to him by somebody else.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2006, 10:49:06 PM »
And big Ben's complete negligent behavior for riding without a helmet. ::) On a hayabusa? Or Suzuki? That's just plain stupid, bro. If it wasn't Martha it was bound to happen to him by somebody else.

yes it was stupid i admit :-[

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2006, 11:00:09 PM »

Think it was a chopper. He'd be dead on a busa.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 10:37:59 AM »
i don't know the name but it was one of those speedy japanese bikes

E
E

body88

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 10:44:02 AM »
Think it was a chopper. He'd be dead on a busa.

It was a hayabusa