Author Topic: Have any of you chaps used Ayahuasca?  (Read 7252 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Have any of you chaps used Ayahuasca?
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2015, 02:19:17 AM »
There are some good shamans posting on craigslist and backpage.

oh wait, I was thinking of shemans.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2015, 02:59:05 AM »
I tripped on mescaline (the active ingredient in peyote) about 5 years ago. Before this I used to suffer from panic attacks and mild to moderate anxiety and social anxiety.

Since the trip 5 years ago I haven't had a single panic attack and my anxiety levels are close to normal.

Most beneficial drug experience I ever had, it was like a defrag and reboot of my brain, it cleared out all the subconscious garbage which no doubt was responsible for the anxiety and panic.

I haven't used it since, as it is a very powerful experience and I can see how someone could go insane from it if they have a bad trip.

Awesome, you should try it again, if you had a good result from it why believe you will go insane next time, jump in again.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2015, 03:34:06 AM »
dont they take years to grow the san pedro cacti?

So Thailand is strict with that sort of thing is it?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2015, 03:51:39 AM »
Maybe we should crack open a biology or anatomy book and worry a little less about recreational drugs wiggles.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2015, 04:35:39 AM »
Devilsmile get some bollocks and drop a hit of acid. It wont kill anything but your false conceptions of yourself.

I could do strong mushrooms, in the summer, in a country side.

But acid? There's been good acid trips, there's been terrible acid trips. I don't want to wake up in the bathroom without testicles because I janked some creature out of'em with pliers. And I don't want to get stuck in a trip like mind set for a month, because even though it MIGHT not happend, it could.

Just take a look at this shit. They "only smoke salvia", but the guy jumped out of the window. And what the hell is going on with the bitch?!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2015, 04:58:50 AM »
mushrooms are better anyway but they are in no way an easier ride, summer in the country sounds perfect for it.

My first time on acid was out of this world, up in the rocky mountain foothills.

People shouldn't mess about with Salvia casually.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2015, 05:11:37 AM »
mushrooms are better anyway but they are in no way an easier ride, summer in the country sounds perfect for it.

My first time on acid was out of this world, up in the rocky mountain foothills.

People shouldn't mess about with Salvia casually.

People shouldn't mess with anything of the sort casually :D