Author Topic: .  (Read 4221 times)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: Hany Rambod working at BSN
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2006, 07:41:47 PM »
This shit just put Block in timeout....Come on I don't believe that...We have said worse things about people...This is really going overboard if this is true...
Watching The Haters

rockandrollfreak

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2006, 07:45:08 PM »
I will take full responsibility for getting Block Head put on time out - if anyone deserves a timeout...it's me because I started it!

Take me and give blockhead back his posting rights!!!!!

I will take the fall!!

just kidding

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2006, 07:51:12 PM »
This is BULLSHIT at its best...I hope Ron hasn't gotten to this level of censorship...Write me a pm Ron and give me the DL if this is true or not...You always have a good reason and I don't know the details, but if this is true than it is going overboard...There has to be more to it.... ???
Watching The Haters

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2006, 09:11:12 PM »
You see how he follows Ronnie around? The new trend w/ supp companies is to hire 'gurus' to endorse their products. Chad is with NXCare, Aceto is with MT, Troponin has his own thing going(Probably most credible) and now Hany w/ BSN. He's been trying to get in with them for a while now...he plugged them a bunch of times in his god-awful column in MD a while back. It was very transparent...now its gonna get worse.

"...I like to point out how happy I am to be a part of a great company as B$N is as they truly do take care of their athletes and make the highest quality products and as a representitive of B$n..i'd like to say..."

Blah!Blah!Blah!

Haha.   ;D
Motherboy (the band).

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2006, 09:42:49 PM »
I give it 5 minutes...Ron Himself will either PM me telling me that he wont accept any more negative comments or blantant attacks on Hany

Blockhead got into Time Out because of disrespect, not of comments. If Blockhead wishes to put down his real name, and not hide under an alias (although I know who he is), things change a little, but yes, malicious bashing from an alias isnt cool. Now - after I PMed Blockhead, and he agreed to cool it, he posted the message mocking it. That brought a Time Out.

Once again, enough of the malicious bashing. For those of you who post and start it, it is a different ballgame than those who are defenseless on an attack. If you cant figure out the difference, get real.

So if I PM you, and you ignore it, and just keep doing it again and again, dont complain later.

Anyway, Blockhead emailed me on it. All should be fine.  And Blockhead owes me a beer at the upcoming Arnold Classic. Dont flake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2006, 09:49:21 PM »
Blockhead got into Time Out because of disrespect, not of comments. If Blockhead wishes to put down his real name, and not hide under an alias (although I know who he is), things change a little, but yes, malicious bashing from an alias isnt cool. Now - after I PMed Blockhead, and he agreed to cool it, he posted the message mocking it. That brought a Time Out.

Once again, enough of the malicious bashing. For those of you who post and start it, it is a different ballgame than those who are defenseless on an attack. If you cant figure out the difference, get real.

So if I PM you, and you ignore it, and just keep doing it again and again, dont complain later.

And Blockhead owes me a beer at the upcoming Arnold Classic. Dont flake.

soBlockhead is now free? kick ass!!! ;D make sure it's a BIG beer block none of that small cup for Ron ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2006, 09:54:26 PM »

And Blockhead owes me a beer at the upcoming Arnold Classic. Dont flake.

I know I have been warned by you before Ron...Thanks for the details...But you are also saying that we can make attacks on people if we let our true self known so as to where we can suffer the same attacks from said people.....Right????....Cause it just isn't right if someone is letting out truths about someone on getbig and said person has no defense against that person letting out the truth.....I think I get it..... :-\
Watching The Haters

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2006, 09:55:56 PM »

The truth is something different, if there is proof. Malicious bashing is also something very different.  We can discuss this more on the Getbig Question Board.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2006, 09:59:29 PM »

The truth is something different, if there is proof. Malicious bashing is also something very different.  We can discuss this more on the Getbig Question Board.

Understood...I will just refrain from bashing without evidence as you have instructed me before Ron...
Watching The Haters

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2006, 10:13:23 PM »
Understood...I will just refrain from bashing without evidence as you have instructed me before Ron...

why do you think youre such a keyboard bad ass? I cant remember one 'malicious' thread or post that you started or contributed to.

and how would someone know who 'blockhead' was at a show  ::)

gayer than sharing a shaker

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2006, 10:14:41 PM »
Who's Hany Rambod  ???

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2006, 10:19:44 PM »
why do you think youre such a keyboard bad ass? I cant remember one 'malicious' thread or post that you started or contributed to.

and how would someone know who 'blockhead' was at a show  ::)

gayer than sharing a shaker

I don't think I am some "keyboard bad ass" as you said....and I don't know where you are getting the "how would someone know who 'blockhead' was at a show" from I never said anything about that...The reason you can't remember any of the threads I started or contributed to is because they were deleted,banned, or moved to where I have no clue to find them lol...I was warned by Ron before for making baseless attacks....LoL...I am not a "keyboard badass" but that is f!ckin funny as hell...
Watching The Haters

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2006, 11:15:09 PM »
That's good.

I'd rather see the supp money saty within the industry.

I understand what BSN was trying to do by signing HHH, but it just doesn't work. Might as well give the money to the people who dedicated themselves to this industry.

He looked worst on the products - Ronnie did too. Triple H is on a national Commerical "man law"  Congrats to Hany getting a job -

BSN and the other companies need a marketing plan - not more athletes and gurus. - TRUE STORY

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2006, 11:17:13 PM »
I hear Blockhead is posting as 'Chick' so people think he's female, and he's on a mission to destroy bodybuilder incomes, one athlete at a time. 

I think you know what needs to be done, Ron.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2006, 11:19:09 PM »
BSN needs a male athlete who younger kids can relate to because they are the ones that buy alot of supps to get an edge and bulk up.

An athlete that kids and national competitors actually want to look like ..... Try not signing someone at the end of their careers but sooner

They should sign the top 3 of the nationals competitors of this year - and just cover their expenses and their return would be 10x that of an Olympian that built his body before the company was even built.  FOOD FOR THOUGHT

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2006, 01:48:11 AM »
I hear Blockhead is posting as 'Chick' so people think he's female, and he's on a mission to destroy bodybuilder incomes, one athlete at a time. 

I think you know what needs to be done, Ron.

LOL!

FREE BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2006, 06:52:24 PM »
Who's Hany Rambod  ???

I gotta give you props, brother.

You roll with the punches, and you just dish it back. You keep your cool. You let the shit roll off your back.

Other people within the industry cannot do that, obviously.

At the end of the day, this is JUST an internet board. There is nothing anyone could say here that should affect your life.
HAHA, RON.....