Author Topic: Kobe Bryant Locked In Legal Battle With His Mother  (Read 3831 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Re: Kobe Bryant Locked In Legal Battle With His Mother
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2013, 12:50:37 PM »
not to sound racist as I am sure many white celebs have many hangers on and leeches, but it just seems like the black community takes the cake when it comes to this bullshit.

If I ever came into millions, fuck my family and friends, I will buy new ones who do what they are told and get paid a salary based on their skills to kiss my fucking ass(a bit above minimum wage)

christian bale slugged his mother and everyone called him a piece of shit. it's later released that his mother had nothing to do with him his whole life (raised by his father) and then came at him for like $4m because she gave birth to him. his mother also called his wife and child a girl.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2013, 12:52:16 PM »
black mothers seem to have no problem fucking over their children.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2013, 01:53:26 PM »
poor mom, yea she should drown in kobes trophys for the rest of her days. how dare she get rid of babys medals ::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2013, 01:53:51 PM »
What a fucking piece of K U NT shit

He has 3.5 million to buy his whore a rape forgiveness ring

Yet can't buy his only mother a crappy home in Las Vegas

She was spending $1,500 a month to store his shit at a storage unit, the bum could even help her with the bill

I can see why Kobe is such an ass. imagine having to grow up with an insane mother like his.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2013, 03:02:10 PM »
Never trust a woman who draws on her eyebrows.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2013, 03:06:01 PM »

this

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2013, 03:16:54 PM »
Maybe he could just go to the auction and buy all the stuff he wants. Mom gets her nickels & dimes, the auction house makes their pennies and Kobe gets some groovy PR.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2013, 03:20:22 PM »

Ya but white moms like to kill their kids and then blame black guys, so in the end it's all sort of even.
a

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2013, 07:32:04 PM »
Maybe he could just go to the auction and buy all the stuff he wants. Mom gets her nickels & dimes, the auction house makes their pennies and Kobe gets some groovy PR.

Shaq should show up and have a bidding war against Kobe's most prized possession. hahaha

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2013, 07:37:32 PM »
at least she isn't fucking around the his team-mates like lebron's whore mom  :-X.

anyway, it sad when...

Vanessa Bryant > Pamela Bryant...

given she could have walked away with 50% of Kobe's shit easily after the Colorado incident.

lol, it s going to happen, she s just waiting so she can get even more... now he s out of the nba, he will go back to cheating on her not having to focus on bball. It's written on their foreheads.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2013, 09:07:52 PM »
at least she isn't fucking around the his team-mates like lebron's whore mom  :-X.

anyway, it sad when...

Vanessa Bryant > Pamela Bryant...

given she could have walked away with 50% of Kobe's shit easily after the Colorado incident.

She didn't walk after Colorado cause they were married only a few years. In cal you have to pay an ex spousal support till she remarries once your married to her 10 years. She waited till the 10 years for the big pay day...
Gold digger of the worse kind, looks like Kobe's getting raped in the ass now like he did the hotel employee :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2013, 09:08:50 PM »
Shaq should show up and have a bidding war against Kobe's most prized possession. hahaha

;D ;D  That would be funny.
a

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2013, 05:25:36 AM »
Where's his father?

Didn't his dad play some in the NBA and  all those years in Europe?

He grew up in a decent home and went to good schools?

What's the deal?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2013, 06:49:36 AM »
Where's his father?

Didn't his dad play some in the NBA and  all those years in Europe?

He grew up in a decent home and went to good schools?

What's the deal?

Kobe refused to listen to his dad. Fell out with his dad when the old man tried to give him good paternal advice, especially regarding marrying that gold digging, rapper-fucking, video ho vanessa.... Now he is paying for it. Thats life you see  ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2013, 06:51:29 AM »
Sport of peace.  ::)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2013, 08:18:17 AM »
If I hit the big time like these people and was in my 20's first 2 things I would do is go to a sperm bank and make a deposit so when I want a kid down the road I will just pay a surrogate, second would be a stop at the hospital for a vasectomy.

No marriage, and no live in girlfriends. And if people I am related to want to hit me up for money they will work for it period. None of this 'I will pay you back" bullshit or hanging out on my couch all day shit.

And all my friends will be people who basically can pay their own way or those who don't care if I have money.

Don't get me wrong though, I would help out others, but not the ones who just ask or expect it. That's where the trouble starts.
"

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2013, 08:22:26 AM »
Kobe was at fault for the fallout with his Dad. His pops tried to warn him about Consuela (as did Shaq) but he didn't listen.

This incident however is not his fault. You offer ANYONE $250.000 and it's still not enough? I remember the first time I saw Bryant's mom on TV, she was dressed like a whoo-ah with her tits pushed out and Goin to da club make up on.  :-\

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2013, 10:27:40 AM »
I take it that Joe is divorced from Pamela Bryant! I watched Joe Jellybean play when he was on the Sixers!

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2013, 10:29:57 AM »
Ah, the "Kobe's" World saga continues. I am sure that he will work it out. After all "Mother's Day"is next Sunday 8)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2013, 10:48:21 PM »
The end is near for this rapiest, one shy of Jordan, lol ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2013, 02:26:31 PM »
Kobe Bryant's Parents
Our Son's
A Liar!!!

Kobe Bryant's parents have turned their backs on their son -- claiming Kobe was LYING when he accused his mother of stealing more than a million dollars worth of his basketball memorabilia ... and putting it up for auction, TMZ has learned.

Kobe's mom and dad -- Pamela and Joe -- both filed sworn declarations in the legal dispute between Kobe and Goldin Auctions, the auction house planning to sell off the valuable stuff ... insisting Kobe willingly gave his mother the items in question ... and it's her right to sell them.

According to Kobe's dad, Kobe gave his mother the memorabilia over the years, telling her, "Here mom, these are for you." Kobe's mom insists she never took anything from him without permission.

Even Kobe's grandma has filed a declaration in support of Pamela.

Kobe's sister Sharia Washington, on the other hand, filed a declaration claiming their mother has been conspiring to sell Kobe's stuff for years ... telling her the family could profit greatly from Kobe's stardom.

As we reported, Kobe has countersued, claiming his mother stole the memorabilia from his house.

He wants to stop Goldin from selling the items and to have them returned to him. A judge has blocked the auction, but only for now.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2013, 02:38:07 PM »
Great family