Author Topic: I am going to murder low abs for 6 months  (Read 10524 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I am going to murder low abs for 6 months
« on: May 24, 2017, 04:14:19 PM »
the point of this? my lower abs like many are under developed and also it sucks to train low abs. low abs are like legs, it feels like working out.  ;D

I am obsessed with getting my waist as small as I can (to achieve a certain look based on my build) so over the next 6 months ill being hot yoga (been on a 4-5x a week routine) and also many days of lower ab exercises.

priority principle on my lower abs - ive always lacked doing this, ive never had awesome low abs either so going to attack it. yes diet will be good, it will be a show diet - shows will be Nov.

I want stupid developed lower abs and a tiny waist so gonna spend the time doing vacuum poses too... i will no longer avoid it.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: I am going to murder low abs for 6 months
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 01:45:53 AM »
Lying leg raises are the only abb exercise I ever do... Training abbs isn't a huge priority, more to do with bf % with my self

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 08:50:04 PM »
Lying leg raises are the only abb exercise I ever do... Training abbs isn't a huge priority, more to do with bf % with my self

even when in comp low bf - i need them to "Pop" more.  so heavy leg raises, high reps, vaccums, yoga movements etc

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 05:50:00 PM »
U should train your core year round

Think of the long run and big picture-protecting your discs and spine
w

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 05:18:14 PM »
U should train your core year round

Think of the long run and big picture-protecting your discs and spine

what i am realizing as i get deeper and deeper into the game. its easy to slack on the mid section in the off season.

so here is where I am at
I do abs every other day for 30 minutes and calves 30 minutes every other day before my training session. why? well just going old school and by feel.

Zane would do 500 upper and 500 lower ab movements daily and in arnolds book he went on and on about 6 days a week for calves till he got them where they needed to be. so I am making both a serious move on these 2 groups. my arms measure around 18.5 and my calves are prolly 16.5. you can tell which body part has been trained more  ;D ;D

plus feel - it feels good to have tight abs all day and pumped calves.

i am excited to see the results in the months to come -

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 09:48:20 PM »
what i am realizing as i get deeper and deeper into the game.

i am excited to see the results in the months to come -

Don't be - it won't matter.

If you're deep into "the game" and your lower abs don't pop, it's not due to training, it's your genes.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 06:10:23 PM »
how'd this work out?

Jona

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 03:46:43 PM »
should definitely add in vacuums as well I think if the goal is a slimmer waist--has done a lot for me along with hanging leg raises for lower ab development

krazyweels

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 11:55:16 AM »
Abs, like calves and forearms, are genetics. Columbu used to ride Zane all the time about abs. "You do a million reps for abs every day, and I don't train them. Yet my abs are better than yours." Zane would get so pissed LOL.

Orhan

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 12:44:46 AM »
You cannot train lower or upper abs. You can put more 'pull' on the lower lever, but will not grow or work a certin section harder