Author Topic: Please get regular blood work if you're juicing!  (Read 34238 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Please get regular blood work if you're juicing!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2012, 07:45:16 AM »
Lifetime Natural for the win!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2012, 07:47:52 AM »
I drink a ton of coffee all day long and at night too.

I`m normally 12/70 but have no clue how high it goes after all my coffee drinking.

I gotta` check that out.

It doesn't have to. I'm just really coffeine sensitive. 2 tablespoons of black coffee and I'm high. It's genetic, my mother is same.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2012, 07:49:10 AM »
You have any long-term studies to back your statement?

So you really think abuse of aas over a long time 10-20 years will have no ill effects at all on your heart  ::) Give me a fucken break. It lowers HDL levles and raises LDL levels. It increases blood pressure stiffening areteries. Raises rbc and hematocrit levels.

Then you throw high doses of tren in there and 10-20 i.u of gh I'm suprised you don't see more guys having strokes on these boards.

dustin

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2012, 07:53:39 AM »
Correlation does not equal causation...

That's true as well, but it's still generally good practice to stay on top of that. It's easy to fall victim to a predisposed condition.

This is one of the reasons why I don't do ridiculous bulking. AAS aren't going to make you the pinnacle of cardiovascular health so it's good to not go nuts. You can get the same results safely and without becoming a fatass juice pig. Look better and stay healthier.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2012, 07:56:51 AM »
So you really think abuse of aas over a long time 10-20 years will have no ill effects at all on your heart  ::) Give me a fucken break. It lowers HDL levles and raises LDL levels. It increases blood pressure stiffening areteries. Raises rbc and hematocrit levels.

Then you throw high doses of tren in there and 10-20 i.u of gh I'm suprised you don't see more guys having strokes on these boards.

Testimony to the fact that human body can go through many things in my opinion. Some people interpret that as a proof of the fact that steroids aren't dangerous.

To be honest, in this particular case truth is in the middle. Steroids aren't hysterically dangerous, but they aren't safe either. They fall into same cathegory as alcohol, tabacco and so on. Occasional use is for most people OK, extended use or abuse creates great risk.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2012, 08:00:19 AM »
Testimony to the fact that human body can go through many things in my opinion. Some people interpret that as a proof of the fact that steroids aren't dangerous.

To be honest, in this particular case truth is in the middle. Steroids aren't hysterically dangerous, but they aren't safe either. They fall into same cathegory as alcohol, tabacco and so on. Occasional use is for most people K, extended use or abuse creates great risk.
Whether steroids are harmful or not can be debated for years to come.....but

It doesn't hurt to check how your doing. That's the take home message of this thread

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2012, 08:05:04 AM »
Truly sorry to hear about the loss of friends and family, but correct me if I'm wrong - I thought the use of bb drugs had no negative effects.  In fact, the only real "side effects" were glory and respect.  At least, that's what's been preached to me.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2012, 08:07:09 AM »
this thread is eye opening. I should probably get blood work again soon since I have been on tren for 16 weeks straight

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2012, 08:16:14 AM »
It's risk vs reward. I could see people taking that risk if the reward is there , like a career as a professional bodybuilder or professional athlete but is the risk worth it just to be big for the sake of it?

It's all a matter of playing the odds , it's like smoking some people smoke 2 packs a day for 50 years and they're fine others are dead by 45 with cancer , it's one of those things you don't know until you do it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2012, 08:52:58 AM »
It really isn't rocket sience these days to look after yourself from the inside as well.

I don't care for the once who are juicing since you all know how I feel about these mental giants:
However if you are not the list below is the bare minimum you should be doing if you are over 30 years of age:

1) Bloodwork - Not expensive
2) Have a doctor check your prostata
3) Have a female doctor check your balls
4) Have one of these heart messurments done (not sure what its called - they put all kinda cables on you and check your heart for a while, don't trust the ol' doctor listens to your heart for a second and says - yep you're doing fine Jim!!

If your smoking (even ciggar) have your lungs checked and X-rayed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2012, 09:03:28 AM »
It doesn't have to. I'm just really coffeine sensitive. 2 tablespoons of black coffee and I'm high. It's genetic, my mother is same.
Oh,cool,I drink it like it`s going out of style,but I feel OK.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2012, 09:06:08 AM »
It's risk vs reward. I could see people taking that risk if the reward is there , like a career as a professional bodybuilder or professional athlete but is the risk worth it just to be big for the sake of it?

I think for some the reward is money/career  ,for others is pussy, attention ,respect from other dudes,......etc.

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2012, 09:14:39 AM »
Sad news. Many weight trainers suffer from Cardiomyopathy, thickening of the septum of the heart, secondary to increased B.P. The muscular layer of the septum enlarges and blocks the blood from exiting the heart. Resulting in a "sudden death". Another possibility is Coronary artery disease, cholesterol build up within the arteries feeding the heart muscle resulting in a heart attack (M.I.) Depending on what part of the heart muscle is destroyed will dictate if you live or not.
This is the most basic explanation without getting to involved, hope this helps.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2012, 09:15:24 AM »

Same here - One Coffee and I can feel my heartbeat - its scary

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2012, 09:19:49 AM »
i'm on 100mg test prop and 100mg tren hex e2d

just took my BP and it's 136-76

am i dying?

ps i had an espresso 3 hours ago

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2012, 09:38:48 AM »
The bp number was taken when he was admitted to ER. Not sure about his resting BP. He's a chef and collapsed on the kitchen floor during a busy shift. He's a big guy, somewhat of a "permabulker" at 5"10 255lb, He was always a little out of breath during his workouts, but seemed in good spirits with no visible symptoms/red face etc.......

No GH or insulin (again this is just what he told me, so who knows?) Loved tren anadrol and deca

Sorry to hear about your buddy. Sucks.

Guys, you can get your blood done for about $60-100. That's NOTHING to pay to see how things are looking on the inside. If you need help locating a place to do this, PM me, I'll get you the info.

Boost, I believe the biggest factor in your friends bad health was his "permabulking", which will lend to high cholesterol and BP. We really should be making an effort to be as lean as we can as much of the time as possible.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2012, 09:41:59 AM »
Desmond Miller.

'Nuff Said..

"1"

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2012, 09:44:00 AM »
i'm on 100mg test prop and 100mg tren hex e2d

just took my BP and it's 136-76

am i dying?

ps i had an espresso 3 hours ago

Get your BP at a few times a day, over a few week period. If your upper arms are large, use the larger cuff setting or you'll get inaccurate readings.

Highest I've tested is 135/85 in many years. Usually 120/75. On GH and tren, it's higher but if I do some cardio and clean up the diet for a few weeks it goes down again.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2012, 09:44:29 AM »
Regular massages with happy endings help lower BP.

Seriously.  BP is nothing to fuck with. Once it gets high and you are in your 30's weather lean, or bulker or whatever, it never goes away.  You will spend the rest of your life fighting to keep it down. Eating veggies, taking supplements and pharma shit.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2012, 10:10:26 AM »
119/68

eat clean guys and do some  cardio for the heart...  dont care how much fuckin tren and gh ur on

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2012, 10:17:49 AM »
I envy guys who have 120/70 on tren and gh. My diet is clean, I do cardio once a week and even on AI I have elevated BP during the day. 120/80 first thing in the morning, later in the day it sometimes it even jumps to 140/80 . A little bit of bloat, heavy workout and it goes crazy high. I can't imagine what it would like on tren, I'm not even gonna try.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2012, 10:20:51 AM »
I've read that cayenne pepper is great for circulation, the heart and a whole bunch of other things. I try to drink a tablespoon daily with water. Look into it and get your regular check ups.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2012, 12:14:46 PM »
I've read that cayenne pepper is great for circulation, the heart and a whole bunch of other things. I try to drink a tablespoon daily with water. Look into it and get your regular check ups.

my grandma took cayenne pepper and it raised her blood pressure to alarming levels. When she stopped, her bp went back down. True story

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2012, 12:18:32 PM »
119/68

eat clean guys and do some  cardio for the heart...  dont care how much fuckin tren and gh ur on
this

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2012, 12:20:07 PM »
-I try to do high intensity cardio at least twice
-take fish oil, multi, vitamen e, vitamen c
-eat somewhat healthy
-make sure blood pressure stays in healthy range. I don't want it going over 130/80
-I get a massage once a month, chiropractor visit
-try to keep stress down
-minimize binge drinking
- I avoid tren, equipoise both sky rocket bp for me at least