Author Topic: 240 Political Views  (Read 3922 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: 240 please shut up
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2016, 04:22:39 PM »
Don't be pissed because your beloved leftists have been exposed proving almost everything I've said all along. Fling poo Monkey boy. Next time stfu and listen.

Btw, saying that Trump is a dem plant is real smart ::)

I'm curious as to how grown white men become liberal democrats. I'll admit that when I was in my 20s I was one for quite a while, but have seen the error in my ways, and more importantly the evil that is liberal thinking. I would like to hear from some of these liberal white men like chimps and get a glimpse of there upbringing to see what makes them the way they are. Do they just enjoy cuckoldry and pussification or perhaps they were brought up in a very liberal family and it's all they ever knew.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2016, 06:53:38 PM »
I'm curious as to how grown white men become liberal democrats. I'll admit that when I was in my 20s I was one for quite a while, but have seen the error in my ways, and more importantly the evil that is liberal thinking. I would like to hear from some of these liberal white men like chimps and get a glimpse of there upbringing to see what makes them the way they are. Do they just enjoy cuckoldry and pussification or perhaps they were brought up in a very liberal family and it's all they ever knew.

There have been studies done on it.

Beta personality traits.

Effeminate personality traits.

No father in the house.
Ψ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2016, 06:55:11 PM »
There have been studies done on it.