Author Topic: Time Stamp Confirms BBC Reported WTC 7 Collapse 26 Minutes In Advance  (Read 1973 times)

tonyboloni

• Getbig II
  • Leave the gun--take the cannolis
If there was any remaining doubt that the BBC reported the collapse of Building 7 over 20 minutes before it fell then it has now evaporated with the discovery of footage from the BBC's News 24 channel that shows the time stamp at 21:54 (4:54PM EST) when news of the Salomon Brothers Building is first broadcast, a full 26 minutes in advance of its collapse.

Watch the clip below. The original clip was from Google Video, but again they deleted it (even though it was just 30 seconds in length). The News 24 clip is at the end of the original BBC World clip.

for the rest of the story: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/280207timestamp.htm
Edward Bernays is a Demon

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Time Stamp Confirms BBC Reported WTC 7 Collapse 26 Minutes In Advance
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 07:30:20 PM »
What's to gain by informing the BBC of anything prior to this alleged "inside" job?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 07:34:08 PM »
What's to gain by informing the BBC of anything prior to this alleged "inside" job?
I missed that part reading the report, is the allegation that we informed them prior "intentionally"

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 07:38:17 PM »

Uh, well..... um.  This is sorta like that flight 93 one, isn't it?
Thread Killer

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 07:47:40 PM »
wtf is the confusion,, they knew that shit was falling hours before it did. instead of trying to keep convincing yourselves of this fairy tale,, do a little research on demolition. 50 storeys of building takes a shit load of explosives to knock it down. unless they figured out a way to make silent and flashless explosives,, then it fell because of structure failure- which makes a hell of a lot more sense considering it was burning for 8 hours

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 07:57:00 PM »
wtf is the confusion,, they knew that shit was falling hours before it did. instead of trying to keep convincing yourselves of this fairy tale,, do a little research on demolition. 50 storeys of building takes a shit load of explosives to knock it down. unless they figured out a way to make silent and flashless explosives,, then it fell because of structure failure- which makes a hell of a lot more sense considering it was burning for 8 hours

That's far too logical to be true!
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 08:05:15 PM »
yeah,  i don;t get what the big deal is.  It would be totally stupid to employ the BBC to say a building is falling if you were going to make it fall anyway.   As if they wouldn't report it falling unless you told them to?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 08:12:45 PM »
yeah,  i don;t get what the big deal is.  It would be totally stupid to employ the BBC to say a building is falling if you were going to make it fall anyway.   As if they wouldn't report it falling unless you told them to?

they almost got away with the greatest scheme in history,, but then they decided to have some fun and let some bbc news reporters in on the secret

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 08:13:21 PM »
they almost got away with the greatest scheme in history,, but then they decided to have some fun and let some bbc news reporters in on the secret

;D Good to see some common sense coming out in this thread.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 08:21:10 PM »
who needs facts?

the official story is that they had no idea the building was falling.

and if you know anything about buildings, you know that no steel reinforce concrete building in history has collapsed.  many have burned, none fell like this.

But hey, you guys keep on tugging each other off.  if you look around though, this video is like none other.  It's burning up youtube and google, it's getting coverage

kh and BRUCE, I feel vindicated by this video for every cocktard comment you've made about me for the last year here.    BBC lied about it too, which makes it look that much more guilty.  And above all, this video destroys the official story.

so you two keep tugging each other off.  this video shows the events of that day were scripted.  If the reporters will tell us a building has collapsed, without even turning around to see that building - well, they're mouthpieces for something bigger.

fking incredible to watch history unfold before our eyes.  you two believe what you want, but at this moment you can no longer call the media honest/unbiased, and you can no longer defend the NIST report, which called the collapse a surprise. 

Your story has been debunked.  cheers!~

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 08:25:39 PM »
who needs facts?

and if you know anything about buildings, you know that no steel reinforce concrete building in history has collapsed.  many have burned, none fell like this.

But hey, you guys keep on tugging each other off.  if you look around though, this video is like none other.  It's burning up youtube and google, it's getting coverage

kh and BRUCE, I feel vindicated by this video for every cocktard comment you've made about me for the last year here.    BBC lied about it too, which makes it look that much more guilty.  And above all, this video destroys the official story.

so you two keep tugging each other off.  this video shows the events of that day were scripted.  If the reporters will tell us a building has collapsed, without even turning around to see that building - well, they're mouthpieces for something bigger.

fking incredible to watch history unfold before our eyes.  you two believe what you want, but at this moment you can no longer call the media honest/unbiased, and you can no longer defend the NIST report, which called the collapse a surprise. 

yeah,  i don;t get what the big deal is.  It would be totally stupid to employ the BBC to say a building is falling if you were going to make it fall anyway.   As if they wouldn't report it falling unless you told them to?  where's the sense in that?

please explain. 

why intentionally create a potential loose end?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 08:38:49 PM »
who needs facts?

Somebody call the UN, 240's gone nuclear.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 08:40:55 PM »
why intentionally create a potential loose end?

Because when they delivered the news, they also explained how it fell.  The transcripts, links, etc are above.
They told us it fell, and why it fell, without even looking out the window.  And CNN and the BBC both did it.
Then, BBC made up an outright silly story "We lost all our 911 tapes".  
They were clearly reading what they were told.
And they tried like hell to continually delete it from Google and youtube for days until the dam broke and everyone uploaded it.

WTC7 was probably brought down behind schedule.  The official story is that no one knew it was coming down, so at the very least this proves we need a new investigation to see who was behind what that day.  If you've ever stood next to a steel 47-story skyscraper, you know they are very big and very strong.  They don't just fall.

I am not going to spend too much time arguing this because I don't have to.  This story is gigantic.  All we can do it watch as it unfolds.  This is big though.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 09:09:48 PM »
Because when they delivered the news, they also explained how it fell.  The transcripts, links, etc are above.
They told us it fell, and why it fell, without even looking out the window.  And CNN and the BBC both did it.
Then, BBC made up an outright silly story "We lost all our 911 tapes". 
They were clearly reading what they were told.
And they tried like hell to continually delete it from Google and youtube for days until the dam broke and everyone uploaded it.

WTC7 was probably brought down behind schedule.  The official story is that no one knew it was coming down, so at the very least this proves we need a new investigation to see who was behind what that day.  If you've ever stood next to a steel 47-story skyscraper, you know they are very big and very strong.  They don't just fall.

I am not going to spend too much time arguing this because I don't have to.  This story is gigantic.  All we can do it watch as it unfolds.  This is big though.

it's not gigantic and never will be other than in CT circles because it doesn't mean anything.  Why feed info that already going to happen?  makes no sense.

obviously we need a new investigation, but not because of this thing

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 09:52:14 PM »
CNN and the BBC both reported it fell before it did.  What are the chances of that???  Just another statistical anomaly that accrued that morning.  Chances are it wasn't carried out soley by some Arabs with box cutters.
S

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 09:54:12 PM »
CNN and the BBC both reported it fell before it did.  What are the chances of that???  Just another statistical anomaly that accrued that morning.  Chances are it wasn't carried out soley by some Arabs with box cutters.

Very possible, but..............   what's the sense in informing 2 news agencies to report something that was already going to happen? 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 09:54:50 PM »
obviously we need a new investigation, but not because of this thing

Thank you, I'm really thankful for Americans like you and 240 who seem to care.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 03:44:30 AM »
Very possible, but..............   what's the sense in informing 2 news agencies to report something that was already going to happen? 

It likely shows that much of what they were reporting that day was being fed to them by a group coordinating things.  This is just the event that didn't come down like it was supposed to.

It definitely shows they weren't REPORTING the news, they were speaking into the camera what they were given from *somebody*.  A 47-story skyscraper falling is HUGE news.  When you hear it, you automatically spin and look where that building was, right?  Not CNN or the BBC.  They just repeated the words. 

Bottom line- there was SOME group that day, giving news to BBC/CNN, that knew WTC7 was coming down - even when NIST said that nobody knew it was coming down.  Despite kh300's revisionist account that "everyone knew it was coming down" - that is absolutely untrue.  The police and firefighters were told right before, as they are testifying now.  But if you look at the 6.5 second "conversion" of a 47 story skyscraper into 2 stories of steel, that doesn't happen in this universe without explosives...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 04:05:40 AM »
Hey, I just remembered from JFK.  Remember the issue with the Australian newspaper?  What if slips like this just happen from events not going as planned or whatever.  And info gets released before something actually happens.  I'm sure if WTC7 was a controlled demo, the plan was for it to drop when the tower dropped and it didn't go as planned.  Maybe these little errors happen because of things not going exactly as planned and not because media outlet X oversees was meant to have it early.  I dunno :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 04:56:28 AM »
Hey, I just remembered from JFK.  Remember the issue with the Australian newspaper?  What if slips like this just happen from events not going as planned or whatever.  And info gets released before something actually happens.  I'm sure if WTC7 was a controlled demo, the plan was for it to drop when the tower dropped and it didn't go as planned.  Maybe these little errors happen because of things not going exactly as planned and not because media outlet X oversees was meant to have it early.  I dunno :-\

Regardless, it is clear evidence of foreknowledge, which the official story says no one had.

Their lie makes things worse.

Google deleting it like mad for 2 days before Alex Jones posted it - makes things look VERY bad.

BBC and CNN *both* reporting it early looks horribly scripted.

No matter what you believe about the day, it shuld be obvious that 1) BBC is lying abuot losing all their tapes and 2) SOme group knew it was coming down despite the official story saying otherwise.