Author Topic: Now Vaccines Can be Given to 12-year-olds in CA Without Parental Consent  (Read 2387 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What's wrong with this psycho governor they have in California?  The shitbag just signed a bill getting rid of open carry of guns.  Now this?  Something Alec Baldwin said after the Clinton Monica affair comes to mind...

Controversial HPV Bill Goes Into Effect Today in California
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1209666686001/controversial-hpv-bill-goes-into-effect-today-in-california/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rick Perry Approved.

Seriously.

If the dem governors get on board - and Perry STILL supports it to the day - Yall are in trouble if he wins the election.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Nothing wrong at all with that bill.  It will save lives and prevent Religious lunatics from denying a cure for a very horrible disease.  Lets say a girl has a nutso religious mother and father and they decide to deny their daughter access to this important medicine, she can override their stupidity.  Simple as that.

Nobody in their right mind should be against this or anything related to technology such as this.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Nothing wrong at all with that bill.  It will save lives and prevent Religious lunatics from denying a cure for a very horrible disease.  Lets say a girl has a nutso religious mother and father and they decide to deny their daughter access to this important medicine, she can override their stupidity.  Simple as that.

Nobody in their right mind should be against this or anything related to technology such as this.

So you approve of your 12 year old daughter going to the doctor without you knowing? You are an idiot..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
So you approve of your 12 year old daughter going to the doctor without you knowing? You are an idiot..
I would certainly, however I wouldn`t be a moron and deny her it in the first place.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
I would certainly, however I wouldn`t be a moron and deny her it in the first place.

I wouldn't either but damn, 12 years old is hardly an age of making reasonable decisions. Basically taking parenting out of the home and putting in the hands of the government. Not my idea of a better choice.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I wouldn't either but damn, 12 years old is hardly an age of making reasonable decisions. Basically taking parenting out of the home and putting in the hands of the government. Not my idea of a better choice.
I see it as taking power away from the government and allowing the 12 year old to go get the shot instead of being blocked by restriction.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
I see it as taking power away from the government and allowing the 12 year old to go get the shot instead of being blocked by restriction.

No, you are taking it away from the parent plain and simple.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
No, you are taking it away from the parent plain and simple.
Parents are sometimes the worst enemy of children without even realizing it.  Have a look at my Wall Street Moron Protest thread on the Gossip Board.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Parents are sometimes the worst enemy of children without even realizing it.  Have a look at my Wall Street Moron Protest thread on the Gossip Board.

That's the key word "some"..... Not everyone. You are grouping too many people for your argument.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I don`t see any negative implications of a 12 year old disobeying their parents in this case by choosing to get this vaccine if that is what they have to do in order to receive it.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
I hope you don't have kids.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

very much agreed...vaccines are for the public good....which is why the Repubs have gone over the deep edge on this issue..its about public safety not individual liberty

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

you are really on your game today...good one :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I hope you don't have kids.
Don`t worry, I have no interest whatsoever.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
you are really on your game today...good one :)
I`ll answer that after Leg Day today.  :-\

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
&feature=related [/youtube]

This video is over a year old...So the numbers of adverse reactions has increased

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
&feature=related [/youtube]

This video is over a year old...So the numbers of adverse reactions has increased
That video has already been debunked and the ones who put it out are complete religious nutjobs.