Author Topic: my friend injected 1cc test e last week and didnt feel shit - fake?  (Read 5274 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i dont remember when i started feelingit

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: my friend injected 1cc test e last week and didnt feel shit - fake?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 09:23:01 AM »
its called pulling a greenwood, your still waiting for the kick in.............my buddy scott greenwood would load up and then just go sit at gym, sayin hes waiting on the kick in.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 09:24:00 AM »
its called pulling a greenwood, your still waiting for the kick in.............my buddy scott greenwood would load up and then just go sit at gym, sayin hes waiting on the kick in.
lmao

funny shit

i told him to give it 4 weeks and see his pressing strength magically soar

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 09:25:50 AM »
one cc he aint gona feel anything, but forever waiting on the kick in

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 09:26:32 AM »
one cc he aint gona feel anything, but forever waiting on the kick in
i dont feel it but

i am using 1 cc

and i'm seeing result

but not feeling

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 09:28:17 AM »
you see templeton who is bill clintons cousin, and greenwood use to work out at this gym my friend owned called the barbell club, back in 88 89 90, when you could inject your juice right on the weightroom floor, and lock the gym door while a professional powerlifter named art larson would throw his gym bag on the floor and sell you anything you needed, and the cost 10 dollars a jug.........30 cc winstrol 50 dollars...........yes the good ole days......greenwood still waits on the kick in too.........atleast hes still loading up at 44.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 09:29:38 AM »
you see templeton who is bill clintons cousin, and greenwood use to work out at this gym my friend owned called the barbell club, back in 88 89 90, when you could inject your juice right on the weightroom floor, and lock the gym door while a professional powerlifter named art larson would throw his gym bag on the floor and sell you anything you needed, and the cost 10 dollars a jug.........30 cc winstrol 50 dollars...........yes the good ole days......greenwood still waits on the kick in too.........atleast hes still loading up at 44.
cool story bro

warm fuzzy feeling of "gains"

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 09:34:35 AM »
bro templeton and me still reminisce about the old barbell club, it was like the old golds gym, nothing but roid users and iron pumpers, I was only about 15 but would still go up in there.........a true gym!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 09:55:52 AM »
he should inject in his shoulders and arms, injecting in his arse will bring a case of humpty dumpy

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 10:49:08 AM »
three weeks for slight weight gain and better pump, maybe sooner depending on dosing protocol if its fortnightly maybe a week more, weekly definitely in the third week.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2013, 11:03:30 AM »
I legitimately "felt" my Cyp by day 3.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2013, 11:11:22 AM »
lol bro this is like saying I had a beer and don`t feel anything. 1cc does nothing

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 11:17:16 AM »
lol wtf is he expecting to 'feel'? 5lbs of bloat from aromatization, red cheeks and a headache from higher BP?

that said, I inject 0.125 cc of test every day into the fat on the side of my ass so it's been a long time since I 'felt' anything from a shot

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 11:25:58 AM »
I legitimately "felt" my Cyp by day 3.

Best form of test, but for HRT the frequent dosing required makes it hard to use, I find it drops off by about 5 days.Enanathate lasts a good ten days and the drop off is gradual so you can stretch it to two weeks, downsides more water retention and weight.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 11:43:28 AM »
Best form of test, but for HRT the frequent dosing required makes it hard to use, I find it drops off by about 5 days.Enanathate lasts a good ten days and the drop off is gradual so you can stretch it to two weeks, downsides more water retention and weight.
???

bro, cyp is a LONGER ESTER then enenthate and cyp causes more water then enenthate.  You have it backwards.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 11:50:29 AM »
???

bro, cyp is a LONGER ESTER then enenthate and cyp causes more water then enenthate.  You have it backwards.

I was scratching my head over that post. I'm using 250 of cyp at 8-10 day intervals and I feel great.

You say 250 is nothing but going from natural to that is a big difference. Makes sense to start off with the lowest dosages required and work your way up don't you think?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 11:53:22 AM »
???

bro, cyp is a LONGER ESTER then enenthate and cyp causes more water then enenthate.  You have it backwards.

I'm still confused after seeing that thread where this was debated and seeing SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE sayin enanthate has a half life of like 4 days, even though millions of gym rats across the world say otherwise.

I'm just going to play dumb and go along with the bro science that says Cyp and enanthate are relatively comparable long esters of test.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 11:53:52 AM »

What makes you say "the best"?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 11:56:23 AM »
I was scratching my head over that post. I'm using 250 of cyp at 8-10 day intervals and I feel great.

You say 250 is nothing but going from natural to that is a big difference. Makes sense to start off with the lowest dosages required and work your way up don't you think?
no no you took my post out of content bro, 250 is huge and can lead to amazing results but in 10 weeks time or more, I was referring to only 1 shot of 250 mg and trying to get something or feel something out of one shot only. The guy is on his first shot.

That is why I gave the analogy of the beer, you will feel something on your third and fourth beer but not your first, hence third and fourth week you will feel a shot a week.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 11:57:10 AM »
no no you took my post out of content bro, 250 is huge and can lead to amazing results but in 10 weeks time or more, I was referring to only 1 shot of 250 mg and trying to get something or feel something out of one shot only. The guy is on his first shot.

That is why I gave the analogy of the beer, you will feel something on your third and fourth beer but not your first, hence third and fourth week you will feel a shot a week.

gotcha.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2013, 12:03:25 PM »
I'm still confused after seeing that thread where this was debated and seeing SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE sayin enanthate has a half life of like 4 days, even though millions of gym rats across the world say otherwise.

I'm just going to play dumb and go along with the bro science that says Cyp and enanthate are relatively comparable long esters of test.
Bro I am king of taking blood tests and test levels drop only after 10 + days from test e, that Scientific literature was complete and utter BULLSHIT. Every body builder on the planet knows this.

Studies mean nothing in this day and age, if they did then those cell-tech and muscle tech products should produce 500% more muscle how their Scientific Literature claims. The truth is you can twist any study into saying whatever you want.

Beside there are way more books and articles and studies claiming the opposite, so that claim was in the minority any ways, that is very poor credibility.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2013, 12:18:11 PM »
if he wants to relaly feel it, if hes in it for intesne feelings, he should injected straight into the eyes.

what else does he feel, does he feel his training is on point?

does he feel his diet is ok, does he even have something resemboling a diet?

he's basically a lot more hardcore than me

he used to be my training mate for 2 yrs straight while we were also colleagues

everyday at work

bullying me to eat more protein

etc

he was legit strong natural while leaner than jason genova for sure

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2013, 10:05:51 PM »
Bro I am king of taking blood tests and test levels drop only after 10 + days from test e, that Scientific literature was complete and utter BULLSHIT. Every body builder on the planet knows this.

Studies mean nothing in this day and age, if they did then those cell-tech and muscle tech products should produce 500% more muscle how their Scientific Literature claims. The truth is you can twist any study into saying whatever you want.

Beside there are way more books and articles and studies claiming the opposite, so that claim was in the minority any ways, that is very poor credibility.

This is all what my gut tells me as well. Plus you have much more blood work experience...you would know first hand. Yeah fuck that article!  :D