Author Topic: Where Kamali will place.....  (Read 11161 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Where Kamali will place.....
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 08:55:51 PM »
You put your credibility on the line when you make statements like that.

You assured us you know that King doesn't site inject.  How do you know?

You asked if he used Escicline or any other site injection product, I said no...

I know because I'm best friends with King, thats how...

Escicline hasn't been made in years...and the only other site injection product to my knowledge is some form of Synthol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 08:56:57 PM »
You asked if he used Escicline or any other site injection product, I said no...

Escicline hasn't been made in years...and the only other site injection product to my knowledge is some form of Synthol.

So when many say that 90% of pros site inject... that isn't true?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 08:58:52 PM »

Sooo, Bob being the good friends that you are did you talk Kamali into not doing the Olympia because he is a joke or was this an individual decision????
Watching The Haters

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2006, 09:00:03 PM »
I couldn't tell you what "90%" of the pro's do...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2006, 09:01:28 PM »
Sooo, Bob being the good friends that you are did you talk Kamali into not doing the Olympia because he is a joke or was this an individual decision????

I didn't have to talk him into anything...it's the smart move at this point.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »
I bet king breaks the top 10- anybody want to bet? PM me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2006, 09:04:40 PM »
I couldn't tell you what "90%" of the pro's do...

So if 90% of pros wanted the freedom to compete in other divisions... or if 90% of pros wanted judging reform... or if 90% of the pros wanted the athletes rep position to change yearly...

you wouldn't know that either?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2006, 09:05:33 PM »
I didn't have to talk him into anything...it's the smart move at this point.

Wow Bob!!! That is one of the most intelligent things I have ever heard you say...I agree completely....Don't down play it either he really is a joke compared to the pros that will be at the Olympia......
Watching The Haters

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2006, 09:09:03 PM »
So if 90% of pros wanted the freedom to compete in other divisions... or if 90% of pros wanted judging reform... or if 90% of the pros wanted the athletes rep position to change yearly...

you wouldn't know that either?

If 90% of the pro's wanted to voice their opinion on any of those subjects...then 90% of the pro's should consider attending the athletes meeting coming up at the Olympia, where they can voice their opinions.

I guess we'll see how important any of those issues are to them, won't we?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2006, 09:10:59 PM »
If 90% of the pro's wanted to voice their opinion on any of those subjects...then 90% of the pro's should consider attending the athletes meeting coming up at the Olympia, where they can voice their opinions.

Yeah, I heard only 4 guys showed up for the last one.  something about a leadership issue. who knows.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2006, 09:12:03 PM »

The sad fact of it is Bob, that most pros would like to have an opinion about it, but they are scared to lose their contracts they solely live off of...Come on we all know this the truth...Quit blowing smoke Bob and take responsibility for what you know they want......
Watching The Haters

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2006, 09:14:48 PM »
They site inject their juice.  Esicline can still be purchased on the black market.  But, Synthol works better if you get it deep enough which too many guys - except Flex Wheeler - are/were too squeamish to do.  Just plain juice works the best.  Think about it, if Shari is doing 2000 mg a week of injectables (probably a whole lot more, you can multiply by what ever factor you want) depending on the potency of what he is taking, that could add up to a lot of oil per week.  It is not so much the volume, but the irritation that makes the size difference.  You want to put an inch an your arms in three days?  stick a CC of Prop - deep, in the right place -  into each head of your triceps and biceps.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2006, 09:17:34 PM »
The sad fact of it is Bob, that most pros would like to have an opinion about it, but they are scared to lose their contracts they solely live off of...Come on we all know this the truth...Quit blowing smoke Bob and take responsibility for what you know they want......

Gimme a break...expressing their opinion in a athletes only meeting has absolutely nothing to do with a contract from a supplement company...

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2006, 09:20:08 PM »
Escicline hasn't been made in years...and the only other site injection product to my knowledge is some form of Synthol                            

Propinate has a similar efffect causing localised swelling, you can tell this useage as the muscles becomes rounder and smother compared to the hardness and crisper look of other muscle groups , it also gives of a glowing shinny effect in the used muscle group due to the imflamation !!

Most guys site inject if not for the mere purpose of changing injection areas to cut down on scar tissue build up !!!

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2006, 09:21:54 PM »
Propinate has a similar efffect causing localised swelling, you can tell this useage as the muscles becomes rounder and smother compared to the hardness and crisper look of other muscle groups , it also gives of a glowing shinny effect in the used muscle group due to the imflamation !!

Most guys site inject if not for the mere purpose of changing injection areas to cut down on scar tissue build up !!!

Knows his shit.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2006, 09:22:02 PM »
Do your comments about "if you don't have it by now you won't have it by the next show" apply to King?  I mean, for a pro he is seriously lacking structurally and also in terms of development of arms, calves, etc.

They apply to every BB on this planet.

There is a lot you can do, but changing one's structure is impossible.

Muscle seperation, increasing/ decreasing muscle, changes to training/ diet, changes in one's "supp program...can all lend to major improvements...

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2006, 09:23:57 PM »
They apply to every BB on this planet.

There is a lot you can do, but changing one's structure is impossible.

Muscle seperation, increasing/ decreasing muscle, changes to training/ diet, changes in one's "supp program...can all lend to major improvements...

Sooooo, In other words Kamali is screwed from a career in bodybuilding.......Becau se his structure is not top-pro material....And that is not just an opinion..........
Watching The Haters

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2006, 09:28:07 PM »
Chic I think King needs to stay tighter through out the year first and foremost (none of this cracking 300 stuff) plus he needs to stay of the scale during the dieting phase and come in at a weight that the mirror perdicts , and that i think would be 15lb apx lighter than he has been trying for !!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2006, 09:30:15 PM »
Chic I think King needs to stay tighter through out the year first and foremost (none of this cracking 300 stuff) plus he needs to stay of the scale during the dieting phase and come in at a weight that the mirror perdicts , and that i think would be 15lb apx lighter than he has been trying for !!

Structural flaws prohibit this from happening...You know this....
Watching The Haters

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2006, 09:36:19 PM »
Fair enough.  What would be a potential way to increase King's or any other pro's arm size without site inject/synthol?  How would one change the training to create that illusion?  I would think he would not train delts as much to start but I'm not sure what else a pro could do.

1. Decrease the shoulder size a little...

2. lighten up on the weight, allow for the biceps...AND ONLY THE BICEPS, to be worked more.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2006, 09:39:06 PM »
Why doesn't he fly over and see milos????.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2006, 09:39:20 PM »

2. lighten up on the weight, allow for the biceps...AND ONLY THE BICEPS, to be worked more.

Bob you know he is beyond repair admit it...He got lucky with the placement...The judges just had a hard on for the middle east is all.....At best that is.....
Watching The Haters

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2006, 09:41:29 PM »
Bob you know he is beyond repair admit it...He got lucky with the placement...The judges just had a hard on for the middle east is all.....At best that is.....

wouldn't that have worked AGAINST him??

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2006, 09:42:21 PM »

Don't forget the brachioradialis either... he need to fall in love with 12 inch width straght bar reverse curls pronto!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2006, 09:48:16 PM »
I just want to point out that no one in support can give a valid reason why he placed over Wolf? Wolf had same size in most areas and more in some areas. Plus he CLEARLY beat King on conditioning. That's the bottom line, it doesn't matter what King did before or this week, the point here is that King's placement over Wolf is a major blow to bodybuilding and it's fanbase. People wonder why bodybuilding has lost it's fanbase over the years and how it's still diminishing. It all starts at the top. It's cool though, I guess the majority of bodybuilders are content with a teachers salary.