Author Topic: It's a bloody shame when a 9/10 is a full blown lesbian  (Read 1444 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
It's a bloody shame when a 9/10 is a full blown lesbian
« on: October 16, 2013, 09:53:10 AM »
There is a broad that I see out now and then.  Super Gorgeous gal.  Smile that lights up a room, fit, great tits, always flirty.  I just found out that she is full blown dike.  Has a live in butchy gal as her "partner".  What the fuck happened in her childhood to do this?  Is this God's cruel joke?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: It's a bloody shame when a 9/10 is a full blown lesbian
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 09:56:57 AM »
learn to tie knots.  Like, be a total expert.  all sorts of cool knots.  

Show them.  Offer to stop in and tie one of them up for some really crazy stuff.  They'll throw you a bone, maybe let you jack off to the 2 of them kissing, for your trouble.

As time passes, you'll be the 'go to' guy when they decide they want some dick.  One of them still fancies the cawk, she just won't admit it.  YOU, my friend, can become that safe option/outlet that the anti-cawk partner will not see as a threat.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 10:01:02 AM »
There is a broad that I see out now and then.  Super Gorgeous gal.  Smile that lights up a room, fit, great tits, always flirty.  I just found out that she is full blown dike.  Has a live in butchy gal as her "partner".  What the fuck happened in her childhood to do this?  Is this God's cruel joke?

the pretty ones still like the cock. just make sure you're the one to turn her head when those inevitable feelings arise.. out butch her bull dyke or something

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 10:19:09 AM »
I've met a few hottie lesbians and without exception they all had a very steep decline in looks in a short period of time.  The hair gets progressively shorter, the clothes baggier and more mannish and they wear less and less make up.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 10:29:23 AM »
There is a broad that I see out now and then.  Super Gorgeous gal.  Smile that lights up a room, fit, great tits, always flirty.  I just found out that she is full blown dike.  Has a live in butchy gal as her "partner".  What the fuck happened in her childhood to do this?  Is this God's cruel joke?
Now you know how a lot of women feel when finding out some dude that they find hot, is gay.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 10:36:09 AM »
Now you know how a lot of women feel when finding out some dude that they find hot, is gay.

Gay men act gay.  This chick didn't give any hints she was lesbo.  She was even flirty.  Probably just overtly nice. 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 10:41:34 AM »
Gay men act gay.  This chick didn't give any hints she was lesbo.  She was even flirty.  Probably just overtly nice. 

She is begging you to give her the beef injection.  It cures the gay.  60% of the time it works all the time.  I also noticed that a lot of these rug munchers go for the full blown Jason Cutler looking bull dykes.  I think it is a cry for help.  White Devil - she is begging you for help, give her your sauce in whatever hole she wants it in and the gay will leave her body like an exorcised demon. 

The Idol

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 10:51:40 AM »
Outed.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 11:02:20 AM »
Can you sneak some pics of said broad so we can further help this situation? ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 11:27:33 AM »
maybe shes bi. Super hot chicks are rarely REAL lesbians.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 11:41:56 AM »
Let me guess - Mossad's behind it.  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2013, 12:01:53 PM »
many are on the DL, and don't "act gay"...many sleep with women and are in denial...