Author Topic: Kari Lake  (Read 11706 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Kari Lake
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2023, 02:16:45 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2023, 02:21:25 PM »
Nobody cares.  Venezuelan trash.  Hahahaha

Ewwww... I feel dirty knowing that you obsess over me all the time now.  Third world stalker.

Straw/Lurker/WayneTracker,

The US isn't a third world country.  It's called naturalized US citizenship, but you wouldn't know anything about that, you racist bastardo ignorante.   :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did Strawman account go ?
Someone lost their password/ or took your advice & logged out not to return

"Wayne Tracker" is the Village Idiot.

Straw Man = LurkerNoMore = Wayne Tracker

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2023, 02:36:41 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2023, 02:40:05 PM »
So Straw/Lurker/WayneTracker,

How do you like my military like internet speed and reliability?  Not bad for a Venezuelan in a third world crap hole, right?  ;)

You never know who you're really messing with on the other side.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2023, 03:25:36 PM »
So Straw/Lurker/WayneTracker,

How do you like my military like internet speed and reliability?  Not bad for a Venezuelan in a third world crap hole, right?  ;)

You never know who you're really messing with on the other side.

Actually we do.  And so does everyone else.

Third world trash. Third world education.  Third world autism.

Don't forget to take advantage of the better quality of US meds and professional counseling services.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2023, 03:30:30 PM »
Actually we do.  And so does everyone else.

You do like my military like internet speed and reliability, and so does everyone else?  Good.

Third world trash. Third world education.  Third world autism.

And yet I have a very fast and very reliable internet connection, I eat ribeye steaks and eggs everyday, and I enjoy my tech job, US stock and US bond investments.

How about that, a Venezuelan in a third world crap hole with access to FDIC insured banks and access to US investments.   ;)

Don't forget to take advantage of the better quality of US meds and professional counseling services.

And how can a person in a third world crap hole do that exactly?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2023, 06:28:01 PM »
You do like my military like internet speed and reliability, and so does everyone else?  Good.

And yet I have a very fast and very reliable internet connection, I eat ribeye steaks and eggs everyday, and I enjoy my tech job, US stock and US bond investments.

How about that, a Venezuelan in a third world crap hole with access to FDIC insured banks and access to US investments.   ;)

And how can a person in a third world crap hole do that exactly?

Great.  Be happy you made it to the US.  Now you can take advantage of the great medical care we have for people with mental issues.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2023, 07:36:28 PM »

The US isn't a third world country.  It's called naturalized US citizenship, but you wouldn't know anything about that, you racist bastardo ignorante.   :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

living for the day I don't have to see this on every damn thread

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2023, 04:02:29 AM »

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

LOL...you must really love seeing this in every thread, since you reposted it in multiple threads for no good reason.   :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2023, 09:19:27 AM »

You know, he really has no other response left at this point.  Autism....   it's a bitch for everyone.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2023, 09:23:11 AM »
You know, he really has no other response left at this point.  Autism....   it's a bitch for everyone.

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2023, 09:24:49 AM »
You dropped the Venusuckian quotes after it was revealed you were born there.  Why? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2023, 09:26:08 AM »
You dropped the Venusuckian quotes after it was revealed you were born there.  Why?

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2023, 09:30:07 AM »
^^ So ashamed he can't answer.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2023, 10:04:07 AM »
^^ So ashamed he can't answer.

Answer what?

Why are you so obsessed with where I was born and with where I live, you creepy SOB stalker?

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2023, 10:05:53 AM »
We KNOW where you were born.  We've known for years.  Why this is a big deal to you, no one knows except maybe you are ashamed of it?

Dude, seek counseling.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2023, 10:06:57 AM »
We KNOW where you were born.  We've known for years.  Why this is a big deal to you, no one knows except maybe you are ashamed of it?

Dude, seek counseling.

Why are you so obsessed with where I was born and with where I live, you creepy SOB stalker?

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2023, 10:09:40 AM »
Why are you ashamed for being born in a shithole country?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2023, 10:12:30 AM »
Why are you ashamed for being born in a shithole country?

Not ashamed.  It was a great country, until commies like you destroyed it.

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2023, 10:20:34 AM »
You clearly have mental problems stemming from obsessive autism.  It was fun in the beginning with triggering you and leading you on with the CT theories of who I am, even when others corrected you, but it has become obvious at this point you have deep rooted psy·cho·log·i·cal issues.  Ones that go way beyond just being ashamed of where you were born and your weirdo obsession with Straw.  Hell, a month ago I won a $20 bet off making you continue to post that same crap over and over until the end of the week.  I was surprised.  Not because my trolling skills are legendary, but because you were just that much of a simpleton.  This time, no one would take my bet.  Continuing to trigger you is just borderline bullying at this point.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2023, 10:34:18 AM »
You clearly have mental problems stemming from obsessive autism.  It was fun in the beginning with triggering you and leading you on with the CT theories of who I am, even when others corrected you, but it has become obvious at this point you have deep rooted psy·cho·log·i·cal issues.  Ones that go way beyond just being ashamed of where you were born and your weirdo obsession with Straw.  Hell, a month ago I won a $20 bet off making you continue to post that same crap over and over until the end of the week.  I was surprised.  Not because my trolling skills are legendary, but because you were just that much of a simpleton.  This time, no one would take my bet.  Continuing to trigger you is just borderline bullying at this point.

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2023, 08:00:18 PM »

One more post like this away from joining Board Sharif and a few others in the abyss of ignore land... hate to do it but damn..... give it a rest man

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2023, 05:34:43 AM »
One more post like this away from joining Board Sharif and a few others in the abyss of ignore land... hate to do it but damn..... give it a rest man

Un/Im/Non- possible.  She's triggered to the core.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2023, 05:56:07 AM »

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

You must love seeing these, because you keep reposting them for me for no good reason.

Go ahead, send me to ignore land, as if I care.   :D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2023, 02:22:31 PM »

You must love seeing these, because you keep reposting them for me for no good reason.

Go ahead, send me to ignore land, as if I care.   :D

Ok