Author Topic: Marketing Campaign for "Butt Wipes"?  (Read 6429 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Marketing Campaign for "Butt Wipes"?
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2013, 01:40:28 PM »
Men should be men, women should be women, all this intergender, politically correct bullshit has ruined society.
Very well spoken.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2013, 01:56:19 PM »
Men should be men, women should be women, all this intergender, politically correct bullshit has ruined society.
Men and women used to use corncobs and Sears catalogs to wipe, why must things be so complicated.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2013, 03:04:38 PM »
you can't flush them?  :o :o :o

Who wants a garbage bin full of used wet wipes stinking up the bathroom.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2013, 04:06:08 PM »
i just use my moms husbands tooth brush I just scrub rinse repeat. and when finished I just rinse it off with scope,gently put it away and get on with my day.  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2013, 04:30:00 PM »
I usually start off with regular tp and finish up with some luxurious adult flushable buttwipes.  If you aren't using these, start. 

noted, going to start giving it a try
I

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2013, 07:43:22 PM »
Great.  Ill have a clean asshole but what about the hair?  I'm worried about getting frizzed hair when it gets wet.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2013, 07:53:43 PM »
I agree with you 100% but a clean ass is a clean ass regardless. You brush your teeth every morning and comb your hair right? If you feel that strongly why wipe your ass with sissy toilet paper in the first place? Don't wipe it period! My dog is way more hardcore he does not wipe his butt after taking a dump. Sometimes he'll lick it clean though...

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2013, 08:59:13 PM »

quadzilla456
I rub my
ass on your
carpet to
clean it

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2013, 05:19:36 AM »
lol, I have just tried wipes for the first time.  I feel really clean :)

I had some that I bought from Costco for household cleaning.. I feel that little burn sensation that others mentioned. I will have to buy some not made with Clorox   :-X

But I think that I continue to use them
I

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2013, 06:28:30 AM »
I agree with you 100% but a clean ass is a clean ass regardless. You brush your teeth every morning and comb your hair right? If you feel that strongly why wipe your ass with sissy toilet paper in the first place? Don't wipe it period! My dog is way more hardcore he does not wipe his butt after taking a dump. Sometimes he'll lick it clean though...
Do you think your ass is cleaner because of wet wipes? All I read here is a bunch of closet cases talking about how good it feels on their buttholes.

Outed
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2013, 09:57:21 AM »
Do you think your ass is cleaner because of wet wipes? All I read here is a bunch of closet cases talking about how good it feels on their buttholes.

Outed

exactly,  this thread is making me lose faith in humanity... next we'll have a masculine hygiene isle in stores.

quit treating your asshole like it's a pussy you fa66ots.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2013, 10:11:23 AM »

For many of them, I think it is. :-X :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2013, 10:12:20 AM »
wipes are great. mind you, good old fashioned cold water leaves your arsehole feeling uber fresh and clean (plus water is free  :)) after a satisfying dump.  just to much fucking hassle sitting with my arse over the bath to spray it with the shower head

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2013, 10:15:27 AM »
exactly,  this thread is making me lose faith in humanity... next we'll have a masculine hygiene isle in stores.

They nearly have that already; hair color, shaving creams, deodorant, cologne, nose/ear trimmers, special razors, hairsprays, shampoos, Rogain etc.  We have already been feminized!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2013, 10:42:23 AM »
They nearly have that already; hair color, shaving creams, deodorant, cologne, nose/ear trimmers, special razors, hairsprays, shampoos, Rogain etc.  We have already been feminized!
x2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2013, 08:42:14 AM »
I have a septic system.  I used these all the time then the hype about them never dissolving made me stop at least at home.  I do carry them in my man purse...if there is such a thing...way better then trying to use the paper that breaks every sheet in the airports.

Anyway after seeing this thread I did my own experiment.  Do it yourself.  I put two bowls of water on the kitchen island.  One with a wipe the other with toilet paper.  Toilet paper disinterested in about three minutes.  The wipe got soft but didn't dissolve all the way.  But by the 2nd and third day it was identical to the toilet paper.  Totally disintegrated.  It was still in there, but when i tried to pick it up it just disolved.

I don't care if some of u don't think its manly...i'm back on the wipes.....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2013, 09:34:21 AM »
I have a septic system.  I used these all the time then the hype about them never dissolving made me stop at least at home.  I do carry them in my man purse...if there is such a thing...way better then trying to use the paper that breaks every sheet in the airports.

Anyway after seeing this thread I did my own experiment.  Do it yourself.  I put two bowls of water on the kitchen island.  One with a wipe the other with toilet paper.  Toilet paper disinterested in about three minutes.  The wipe got soft but didn't dissolve all the way.  But by the 2nd and third day it was identical to the toilet paper.  Totally disintegrated.  It was still in there, but when i tried to pick it up it just disolved.

I don't care if some of u don't think its manly...i'm back on the wipes.....

Your boyfriend appreciates that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2013, 05:36:43 PM »
these things are great for cleaning yourself after sex too. cuz you don't wanna go home to your woman and have your dick smelling like soap. she will know something is up.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2013, 02:00:20 PM »
these things are great for cleaning yourself after sex too. cuz you don't wanna go home to your woman and have your dick smelling like soap. she will know something is up.

I think that women -- unless they are rather dim -- are apt to detect the fact that one is fucking around via subtle behavioral cues plus inferences about one's schedule, independent of obvious clues like your coming home with stank on the hang low.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2013, 11:26:19 PM »
x2
does your partner not mind when your dirty ass ass flaps come home smelling like pooh after a long day of slinging trash cans?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2013, 11:30:05 PM »
I wonder if tbombz uses wipes while he wears his bunny costume.
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2013, 09:22:17 AM »
I wonder if tbombz uses wipes while he wears his bunny costume.
easy acsess...

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2013, 10:07:54 AM »
I think that women -- unless they are rather dim -- are apt to detect the fact that one is fucking around via subtle behavioral cues plus inferences about one's schedule, independent of obvious clues like your coming home with stank on the hang low.

you would be surprised. when you say your are going to the gym but really to get laid it makes quite the difference.

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2013, 08:40:00 PM »
I've been flushing thick ass Huggies natural care green tea and cucumber wipes down the same 2 toilets for 9 years, never had an issue. 

As for when shitting in public, toilet paper first and finish with a Wet Ones for sensitive skin....they are in the green box, I get them at Target because Walmart doesnt't carry them.