Author Topic: only bitches get kidnapped: the 3 amreekan soldiers  (Read 17717 times)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
only bitches get kidnapped: the 3 amreekan soldiers
« on: May 15, 2007, 09:47:25 AM »
i just saw pix of 2 of them on cnn, ... thought id start a thread to document the hunt for them and their eventual demise.... will post the beheading vids and whatnot

:D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: only bitches get kidnapped: the 3 amreekan soldiers
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 09:49:04 AM »
i just saw pix of 2 of them on cnn, they looked like trailer trash... thought id start a thread to document the hunt for them and their eventual demise.... will post the beheading vids and whatnot

:D

What difference does it make on how they look?  They are kidnapped US servicemen who will likely die and you are talking about how they look like trailer trash? 

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 09:52:44 AM »
keep in mind, thse people are involved in a premeditatd war of agression ... that is exactly what we hung the german generals for after WWII ... what am i saying? these are soldiers, but they are also war criminals and its rewarding to see them get whats coming :)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 09:54:43 AM »
at least this homeboy had the balls to die like a man ... too bad he left the ghetto for this shit huh

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 09:55:34 AM »
keep in mind, thse people are involved in a premeditatd war of agression ... that is exactly what we hung the german generals for after WWII ... what am i saying? these are soldiers, but they are also war criminals and its rewarding to see them get whats coming :)

I'd like to government officials take the fall and not soliders.. That's not right.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 09:56:56 AM »
I'd like to government officials take the fall and not soliders.. That's not right.

fuck that noise ... the soldiers are the ones killing people

what is the difference between this photo and the ones we will soon see of blindfolded hick soldiers with a machette to their neck?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 09:57:46 AM »
I think all of those guys should decide well in advance not to be taken alive, given the possible torture that could well accompany a beheading.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 09:58:23 AM »
It is a war of aggression.

I find nothing to celebrate about the deaths of these guys.  

They may have believed the 9/11-Hussein snowjob that Bush et. al. sold to the public.

The whole adventure in Iraq is miserable.

When the time comes, justice should be meted out in a somber manner.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 09:59:42 AM »
I think all of those guys should decide well in advance not to be taken alive, given the possible torture that could well accompany a beheading.

all throughout history the rule of war is you dont become a prisoner ... your life isnt worth more than the damage the info in your head can cause

look at this tough guy ... hopefully hes "next"

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 10:01:45 AM »
It is a war of aggression.

I find nothing to celebrate about the deaths of these guys.  

They may have believed the 9/11-Hussein snowjob that Bush et. al. sold to the public.

The whole adventure in Iraq is miserable.

When the time comes, justice should be meted out in a somber manner.

justice is coming to these 3 soldiers from the only true freedom fighters in this war, the terrorists

you and i would do the exact same shit if they rolled up into our hood

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 10:07:22 AM »
justice is coming to these 3 soldiers from the only true freedom fighters in this war, the terrorists

It is very likely that I would also attack an invading force.  These people see their friends, families and businesses destroyed. 

Of course they resent our attacks on them.

But I don't know all the circumstances involved with these soldiers.

There may be mitigating circumstances to their particular situations.

Unfortunately for them, the Nuremberg holdings are still good law:  crimes against peace, war of aggression, crimes against humanity, etc.

I hold Bush largely responsible for this. 

He misused his authority as commander and chief.  He should stand trial first.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 10:29:53 AM »
i do think soldiers are essentially mindless, but letting them off the hook is the same "following orders" mentality the germans tried to use and we know how history has judged them

u gotta remember, that bush is just a cheerleader ... if he was told to start preaching withdrawl, or osama's glory he would do that too

the real power comes from money, which is the industrial military industry, oil, insurance, wallstreet, banks, and drugs ... and when you go high up enough on the food chain its all the same people :(

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 10:38:22 AM »
i do think soldiers are essentially mindless, but letting them off the hook is the same "following orders" mentality the germans tried to use and we know how history has judged them

u gotta remember, that bush is just a cheerleader ... if he was told to start preaching withdrawl, or osama's glory he would do that too

the real power comes from money, which is the industrial military industry, oil, insurance, wallstreet, banks, and drugs ... and when you go high up enough on the food chain its all the same people :(
I understand that 'just following orders' is not sufficient to escape criminal liability.  But also remember that there were Acquittals at the Nuremberg Trials.

Legally under the constitution, Bush is the commander and chief of the military.  If for whatever reason, he takes his orders from the military industrial complex, that's his problem.

The buck stops at the commander's desk.

On a side note, you are dead on about the convergence of the military industrial complex and our government.  Brown and Root/Halliburton are longtime business interests of the Bush family.

These elitests use government to enrich themselves (privatized) and the enterprise is irrelevant--soy beans or ak-47s.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 11:07:45 AM »
legally the buck stops at the commanders desk, but realistically hes a puppet its been like that ever since kennedy was assassinated ... and to be sure im just regurgitation, more informed peole have come up with these ideas before i got to em :P

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 11:18:20 AM »
legally the buck stops at the commanders desk, but realistically hes a puppet its been like that ever since kennedy was assassinated ... and to be sure im just regurgitation, more informed peole have come up with these ideas before i got to em :P
That's why we need a new FDR.  A man of substance and balls.  Not some pretender which is what President Bush is.

FDR roped in some the big business interests, so much so, that they tried a coup de tat. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

FDR survived the putsch and led like a real man.

Bush would have to look up to see the bottoms of FDR's shoes.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 11:25:19 AM »
ah, but a new FDR (lets call him ron paul) would never get elected

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 11:25:51 AM »
That's why we need a new FDR.  A man of substance and balls.  Not some pretender which is what President Bush is.

FDR roped in some the big business interests, so much so, that they tried a coup de tat. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

FDR survived the putsch and led like a real man.

Bush would have to look up to see the bottoms of FDR's shoes.

You are saying Bush doesn't have balls? If there is one thing he does have it is balls to stand for what he feels is right despite what the public and polls say. I know you want government by polls

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 11:50:25 AM »
You are saying Bush doesn't have balls? If there is one thing he does have it is balls to stand for what he feels is right despite what the public and polls say. I know you want government by polls
Bush has no balls.

Real men admit mistakes, adapt and move on. 

Bush is a broken record.  Do not mistake 'balls' for obduracy:  He's a one trick pony without the ability to govern like a truly competent man...he hides behind the same failed policies knowing he's untouchable--legally or politically.

Come on, Bush listens to polling like every other politician.

As for listening to the will of the American people...do I even have to explain that one?

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 12:00:25 PM »
Bush has no balls.

Real men admit mistakes, adapt and move on. 

Bush is a broken record.  Do not mistake 'balls' for obduracy:  He's a one trick pony without the ability to govern like a truly competent man...he hides behind the same failed policies knowing he's untouchable--legally or politically.

Come on, Bush listens to polling like every other politician.

As for listening to the will of the American people...do I even have to explain that one?

He has admitted mistakes in the Iraq war. How has he conceded to polls?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 12:38:41 PM »
It's right here.

weird.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »
notice the recycle thread indicatior symbol ;)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 12:40:46 PM »

Exactly.

It always amazes me when some people seem not to comprehend why the Iraqi's are fighting back or to think it is wrong. Hello.....foreign forces are in their lands! The day a whole crew of Russian soldiers roll up into the US, I am 100% positive that Americans will fight back as well. Here, we'd get crushed in about 6 hours if invaded, as our main line of defence would be to throw coconuts at the marines, but I most certaintly would not roll out the welcome wagon if we were invaded. I would grab my coconut, and prepare to defend >:(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 12:43:02 PM »
VIKING SO WE ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR>>>YOUR A PIECE OF INTERNET SHIT ....while u sit behind your computer..those kids are risking their lives....following orders being a man.  Basically doing a huge list of things u will never do because ur worthless. You'd shit your pants doing what these kids do.
L

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 12:44:39 PM »
... but they are also war criminals and its rewarding to see them get whats coming :)

Someone's badly in need of a bitch-slapping.  :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 12:45:21 PM »
Its amazing all these post..like 911 didn't happen and your not included in the big world wide tour of jihad. At some point you idiots will learn that they hate and would kill u if they could. Further..no matter how many naive posts this board collects it won't save u from what they want to do to u and your famlies....
L