Author Topic: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?  (Read 54845 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: MM Finally Pays Off Milos?
« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2006, 04:25:54 PM »
Alexxx, Today I will give you double pleasure by answering to two of your posts...but that's it...

My ARM TRAINING challenge to you was issued long ago - and you refused it with every excuse in the book...
Remember - you only needed to beat my wife in ONE exercise for arms...and you could get some cash...free vacation and personal satisfaction of defeating me...
But...we all know what happened...

I suppose you will still refuse to come to Koloseum and try to be a man and beat my woman in arm training....

My offer still stands...You do look much better lately...You actually look like you are maybe even lifting weights.
Did you actually start?
Did you get my 'Secrets of the pros" dvd?

So - if you really mean what you are saying: that you will teach little native me how to train the arms - than I might even have a chance (to go to Broadway and cast for the "swan lake"...)

Mishko we have been through this over and over again. You issued the challenge so how about you put up my airfair and one nights accommodations. If not then whenever you show your sorry butt in Montreal then give me a call. I doubt there is anybody on this planet that trains half as hard as me.
just push some weight!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2006, 04:31:11 PM »
Milos with all that DRUG use the IFBB should have banned you.I am sure the law would of been interested in your medicine cabinet.You say time and time again how you tell everyone how bad Synthol is BUT look at your little friend Chris Dim his arms look like oil oil oil.Is he off putting it in his legs for that extra 3inches?????.Ps Ikeepitreal seems to know you as does Knny187

Miss Karen - it seems that your yeast infection problem is not slowing down....
All that drug use?
Synthol is a DRUG?
And IFBB should have banned me for it ::)...

Law was interested in my medicine cabinet, came to my house and searched it up and down - and didn't take A SINGLE UNIT of anything...
Thus - I was never charged with a possession... ;)

After they got all the facts - they didn't charge me with distribution either... ;)

Not even with the importation....etc...etc ...etc - only with CONSPIRACY (intention) TO POSES FOR PERSONAL USE (and personal use - is the term which determines the possible amount that I was CONSPIRING to poses - which would be enough only for personal use...)

People like you, Keepi Treal and few others would LOVE to be right about your drug assumption about me...so go ahead and continue hating the fact that I am clean, did more shows than anyone, prepared g-zillion competitors, own the gym...etc...etc...etc

How is your day going BTW?
Loving life as usual?

:-* :-*

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2006, 04:41:24 PM »
I find it ironic that Lee gets suspended for competing with PDI but you openly admit your DRUG use and nothing done about the Anti Drug Rule from the IFBB and why would you continue with the personal attacks I never said I had a yeast infection unlike you and your DRUG use admissions. ::)

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: October 17, 2006, 04:47:55 PM »
Anti drug and IFBB should never be used in the same sentence.  ::)

Oh, I just did though... What I meant to say was.... oh, never mind.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: October 17, 2006, 05:02:17 PM »
Hey Milos, you didn't inject any of that shit into your calves too did you?

Oh yes...I did...and that's why my otherwise OK calves atrophied too - so I have another problem area to focus on...
But, that's OK...

Things are getting back in order...I do have intention to be at my best...
With help and support from Miss Karen (and few others) - I think I can do just that...

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: October 17, 2006, 05:06:24 PM »
Will need to be at 43 and to beat Luke at Aussie show 2007.Now will you pay him if he beats you and does that make him a guru to the guru????.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: October 17, 2006, 05:06:35 PM »
I find it ironic that Lee gets suspended for competing with PDI but you openly admit your DRUG use and nothing done about the Anti Drug Rule from the IFBB and why would you continue with the personal attacks I never said I had a yeast infection unlike you and your DRUG use admissions. ::)

Synthol is not a "drug" ::)...Yeast infection is not personal attack.
You still love me?

Did you see my pic next to Jay?
I did it just for you Miss Karen...
I knew you were going to ask me about Romania - so I did it JUST FOR YOU :-* :-*

(PS - you think I could have beaten Jay in Romania?)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: October 17, 2006, 05:09:30 PM »
Will need to be at 43 and to beat Luke at Aussie show 2007.Now will you pay him if he beats you and does that make him a guru to the guru????.

Was that on English?
I didn't really get it...Can you say a   l  i  t  t  l  e     s  l  o  w  e  r  r  r  r  r?
Pay Luke if 43 year old Will shows up at Aussie show 2007 and something guru to the guru...Guru?
O - K than...

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: October 17, 2006, 05:15:35 PM »
So I guess if as you say Synthol is not a drug and it is not on the IFBB banned list you may still use it as it is LEGAL for use.and the only thing in that pic was that you need some Sun.I don't think Jay or any of the others competing were too worried if you stepped up or not.                                                                                                                                  Ok let me put it in Ugo, At your age 43 you will have a hard time beating Luke at the 2007 Aussie show and if he beats you will he be your Guru????It's simple now it's in Ugo.

Stavios

« Reply #259 on: October 17, 2006, 05:16:16 PM »
Miss Karen, you are getting really annoying

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: October 17, 2006, 05:21:53 PM »
Why because your Guru breaks the IFBB anti drug rules by his own admission.Ask knny187 and 1stkeepitreal these guys know a lot more than me.Do you find them annoying also or is it just a little truth you don't like??.

Stavios

« Reply #261 on: October 17, 2006, 05:24:57 PM »
Why because your Guru breaks the IFBB anti drug rules by his own admission.Ask knny187 and 1stkeepitreal these guys know a lot more than me.Do you find them annoying also or is it just a little truth you don't like??.

listen dude, every motherfucking guy on the pro circuit is on juice  weither it is Kenny Jones or Ronnie Coleman.

rtype1206

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #262 on: October 17, 2006, 05:27:44 PM »

"Druugs are bad... really really bad"   Another good reason why not to use drugs... :-\

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: October 17, 2006, 05:28:05 PM »
listen dude, every motherfucking guy on the pro circuit is on juice  weither it is Kenny Jones or Ronnie Coleman.

Are you sure about Kenny? ;)

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: October 17, 2006, 05:28:46 PM »
Wow big statement Stavios are you saying the IFBB anti drug rules don't exist???Hmmmmmmm.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #265 on: October 17, 2006, 05:29:53 PM »
CULTURELLE is one of the best over the counter Probiotics out there...Just one capsule has 10 billion Lactobacillus GG cells(good bacteria)in it...Yeast problems are not just in women...And if your taking any antibiotics and/or lots of steroids, you to more then likely have massive yeast build up...Check your tongue for some white buildup...Thats a good indicator...

Stavios

« Reply #266 on: October 17, 2006, 05:30:29 PM »
Are you sure about Kenny? ;)

Well..... Maybe Kenny looks bad on an IFBB Pro stage but put him in a gym and he looks better than a lot of juicers

so even if he place dead last, I can assume than he is on something

I'd say the only clean guy is Jocelyn Pelletier (  I HOPE HE IS  ;) )

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: October 17, 2006, 05:34:53 PM »
Miss Karen - it seems that your yeast infection problem is not slowing down....
All that drug use?
Synthol is a DRUG?
And IFBB should have banned me for it ::)...

Law was interested in my medicine cabinet, came to my house and searched it up and down - and didn't take A SINGLE UNIT of anything...
Thus - I was never charged with a possession... ;)

After they got all the facts - they didn't charge me with distribution either... ;)

Not even with the importation....etc...etc ...etc - only with CONSPIRACY (intention) TO POSES FOR PERSONAL USE (and personal use - is the term which determines the possible amount that I was CONSPIRING to poses - which would be enough only for personal use...)

People like you, Keepi Treal and few others would LOVE to be right about your drug assumption about me...so go ahead and continue hating the fact that I am clean, did more shows than anyone, prepared g-zillion competitors, own the gym...etc...etc...etc

How is your day going BTW?
Loving life as usual?

:-* :-*

If you were 100% innocent....why were you on probation & slapped with a fine?

I've been accused of stuff in my past....but when I was declared INNOCENT....I walked clear....no fines....no probation.

Answer that on Mishko

;D

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: October 17, 2006, 05:37:08 PM »
Then Jocelyn is the only guy who would pass the stringent IFBB drug tests.Crown the guy and give him his dues.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: October 17, 2006, 05:38:47 PM »
So I guess if as you say Synthol is not a drug and it is not on the IFBB banned list you may still use it as it is LEGAL for use.and the only thing in that pic was that you need some Sun.I don't think Jay or any of the others competing were too worried if you stepped up or not.                                                                                                                                  Ok let me put it in Ugo, At your age 43 you will have a hard time beating Luke at the 2007 Aussie show and if he beats you will he be your Guru????It's simple now it's in Ugo.

I will have a hard time beating Luke at any age...If he beats me will he be my Guru? OK...he will be my Guru...
And what is Ugo? What would you like to put in Ugo and what's simple now in Ugo?

Ugo Sanchez?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: October 17, 2006, 05:54:00 PM »

I've been accused of stuff in my past....but when I was declared INNOCENT....I walked clear....no fines....no probation.

Answer that on Mishko

;D

Even though you don't deserve it - I will...and you can read in details here on board (I think someone could direct you to that whole thread.../just do a search and put my name/...)

Again - everyone in the world was informed about SERIOUS DRUG DEALING, DISTRIBUTION, IMPORTATION, POSSESSION...ETC...ETC charges that I was facing.
Rumors were going around that I am kingpin of steroid distribution in the US (and possibly World?)...

After EVERYTHING was said and done - federal agents didn't have  A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE to charge me with neither: distribution, possession, importation, any kind of dealing whatsoever...thus - indictment charges were dismissed!

However, feds did have ONE SINGLE E-MAIL that I have sent to my friend (DJ) where I was telling him what I was planning to use for the 2003 NOC...and wording of that Email could be interpreted that I was looking for few products - thus CONSPIRACY TO POSSES charge was applied.

Conspiracy to posses means - feds ONLY needed to prove to jury that I had intention to get those products in my possession for my personal use.
They didn't need to prove that I indeed got the products...just that I planned to obtain them and than use them (for the 2003 NOC).

After spending A LOT OF MONEY on my defense...I had a choice to make - go to the court and fight these charges and possibly LOOSE which means felony + God knows how much more money I would take out of my family (daughter's education?) - OR accept a slap on the wrist: misdemeanor charges and informal probation for a year (which everyone knows is NOT COMMON in federal cases...ie - it is formality when feds do get a last word and don't get embarrassed for barking on the wrong tree).

So there you have it Knny...

Again some of us can SPEAK and some of us have no testicles...Did you check yours lately (ever?)...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: October 17, 2006, 05:55:59 PM »

Answer that on Mishko

;D

What were you accused of Knny?

Answer that on(e) Knny

;D

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: October 17, 2006, 06:08:23 PM »
Thank god the IFBB didn't get to read that e-mail with their strict enforcement of their Drug rules you may have ended up with a suspension.Hmmmmmm.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: October 17, 2006, 06:28:16 PM »

After spending A LOT OF MONEY on my defense...I had a choice to make - go to the court and fight these charges and possibly LOOSE which means felony + God knows how much more money I would take out of my family (daughter's education?) - OR accept a slap on the wrist: misdemeanor charges and informal probation for a year (which everyone knows is NOT COMMON in federal cases...ie - it is formality when feds do get a last word and don't get embarrassed for barking on the wrong tree).

So there you have it Knny...

Again some of us can SPEAK and some of us have no testicles...Did you check yours lately (ever?)...

If I am 100% innocent....I wouldn't plea.......at ALL.

If I knew myself to be anywhere between 100% guilty of a crime or even 1% guilty of being an accessory to a crime....then I'll take the plea before being convicted.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: October 17, 2006, 06:31:47 PM »
What were you accused of Knny?

Answer that on(e) Knny

;D

Wouldn't you like to know?

;D

Trying to take focus off yourself by asking me of my past....is pretty funny Mishko.

Let's just say.......

I was found 100% innocent....no fines....no probations.

Just plain old accusations & nothing I would settle a plea for.