Author Topic: Be careful who you  (Read 9474 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Be careful who you
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 06:59:39 AM »
, It’s not JUST US, it’s JUSTICE!!!

Johnny Falcon approved.
R

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 07:05:03 AM »
:o

3 guys, 3 girls, you put that puzzle together now...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 07:05:12 AM »
Yeah, he killed the daughter and her partner of one of the police officers who fucked him over, he still has a couple more corrupt police officers to fuck over yet.  things could get Interesting!

Great way to prove a point.  Kill an innocent girl who has nothing to do with your personal beef.  Put a bullet in his head and move on.
A

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 07:10:23 AM »
This guy is a piece of shit.  He belonged in the police force.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 07:14:52 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 07:21:47 AM »

Another piece of shit.  Titus seems like a stand up guy though.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 07:25:22 AM »
Great way to prove a point.  Kill an innocent girl who has nothing to do with your personal beef.  Put a bullet in his head and move on.
She has nothing to do with it, but she is the daughter of a corrupt police officer!  Therefore a target for those who seek revenge.  Life isn't pretty, and if you want to hurt someone, target their family members, when you fuck people over, especially people who have the skills and power to hurt you, you endanger everyone who loves and supports you.   Somebody has to stand up against rampant corruption, it has spread like a disease, I blame the corrupt cop for his daughters slaying, he should have known better and made better, less corrupt choices.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 07:27:15 AM »
She has nothing to do with it, but she is the daughter of a corrupt police officer!  Therefore a target for those who seek revenge.  Life isn't pretty, and if you want to hurt someone, target their family members, when you fuck people over, especially people who have the skills and power to hurt you, you endanger everyone who loves and supports you.   Somebody has to stand up against rampant corruption, it has spread like a disease, I blame the corrupt cop for his daughters slaying, he should have known better and made better, less corrupt choices.

So you're against guns but you're all for the killing of innocents.  I don't get it.
A

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 07:27:27 AM »
She has nothing to do with it, but she is the daughter of a corrupt police officer!  Therefore a target for those who seek revenge.  Life isn't pretty, and if you want to hurt someone, target their family members

Yes he was probably taught these Mafia practices by the government.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 07:29:18 AM »
Cliff note version: he's a 5150 k10 who needs to be stopped

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013, 07:38:08 AM »
So you're against guns but you're all for the killing of innocents.  I don't get it.
No!, I'm for ending corruption.  To make an omelette, you have to crack a few eggs.  Like I said, The father of the murdered woman endangered and was ultimately responsible for the killing of his innocent daughter, he fucked with someone he shouldn't have, and now his daughter had paid the price.  Corruption itself is all about harming innocence, that is why it is so despised, corrupt people are responsible for many innocent people being jailed, killed or fucked over in some way.  If this action has any affect on future corruption, the loss of the corrupt officers daughters life may well save many other innocent lives from the hands of corrupt officers.

If the father of the slain daughter had fucked with a Mexican Drug Cartel, and his daughter ended up headless in a ditch, you would blame the father for endangering his family, as everyone knows what the Cartels are like.  Not much different with police Forces, they are essentially Organised Criminals, very professional and highly skilled in fucking with people and their lives.  If you are going to deliberately fuck with a police officer, even if you are a police officer yourself, you are risking yours and your families life.  Quite often it's the other way around, whistle blowers routinely end up dead in a ditch somewhere, I know herein Melbourne many years ago,a Police whistle-blower was murdered while sitting on the toilet at the Police Station, they just covered it up and blamed accidental gun discharge.  It was swept under the carpet but was mentioned during a Royal Commission, those in the know knew what had happened.

Many years ago, a friend of mine fucked the wife of a police man, they raided his house and loaded him up with a big bag of speed.  He spent a year in Jail.  These were the non corrupt good police!
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013, 07:39:40 AM »
How do you know he was corrupt?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013, 07:44:42 AM »
How do you know he was corrupt?
He worked for the LAPD. 
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2013, 02:21:52 PM »
  Dorner

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2013, 02:23:28 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 04:31:50 PM »
  He is going Jason Bourne on the Police.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2013, 04:59:10 PM »
He's a former LAPD officer that was let go (conspiracy) and he just aired all their dirty laundry. Shit you wouldn't want the public to know. No one was spared.

That or he is a crazy fuck that slipped through whatever psych vetting process the police use.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2013, 05:02:13 PM »
No!, I'm for ending corruption.  To make an omelette, you have to crack a few eggs.  Like I said, The father of the murdered woman endangered and was ultimately responsible for the killing of his innocent daughter, he fucked with someone he shouldn't have, and now his daughter had paid the price.  Corruption itself is all about harming innocence, that is why it is so despised, corrupt people are responsible for many innocent people being jailed, killed or fucked over in some way.  If this action has any affect on future corruption, the loss of the corrupt officers daughters life may well save many other innocent lives from the hands of corrupt officers.

If the father of the slain daughter had fucked with a Mexican Drug Cartel, and his daughter ended up headless in a ditch, you would blame the father for endangering his family, as everyone knows what the Cartels are like.  Not much different with police Forces, they are essentially Organised Criminals, very professional and highly skilled in fucking with people and their lives.  If you are going to deliberately fuck with a police officer, even if you are a police officer yourself, you are risking yours and your families life.  Quite often it's the other way around, whistle blowers routinely end up dead in a ditch somewhere, I know herein Melbourne many years ago,a Police whistle-blower was murdered while sitting on the toilet at the Police Station, they just covered it up and blamed accidental gun discharge.  It was swept under the carpet but was mentioned during a Royal Commission, those in the know knew what had happened.

Many years ago, a friend of mine fucked the wife of a police man, they raided his house and loaded him up with a big bag of speed.  He spent a year in Jail.  These were the non corrupt good police!

^

Great post!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2013, 05:10:16 PM »

Schmoes and ho's

It just don't get any better than that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2013, 06:16:53 AM »
No!, I'm for ending corruption.  To make an omelette, you have to crack a few eggs.  Like I said, The father of the murdered woman endangered and was ultimately responsible for the killing of his innocent daughter, he fucked with someone he shouldn't have, and now his daughter had paid the price.  Corruption itself is all about harming innocence, that is why it is so despised, corrupt people are responsible for many innocent people being jailed, killed or fucked over in some way.  If this action has any affect on future corruption, the loss of the corrupt officers daughters life may well save many other innocent lives from the hands of corrupt officers.

If the father of the slain daughter had fucked with a Mexican Drug Cartel, and his daughter ended up headless in a ditch, you would blame the father for endangering his family, as everyone knows what the Cartels are like.  Not much different with police Forces, they are essentially Organised Criminals, very professional and highly skilled in fucking with people and their lives.  If you are going to deliberately fuck with a police officer, even if you are a police officer yourself, you are risking yours and your families life.  Quite often it's the other way around, whistle blowers routinely end up dead in a ditch somewhere, I know herein Melbourne many years ago,a Police whistle-blower was murdered while sitting on the toilet at the Police Station, they just covered it up and blamed accidental gun discharge.  It was swept under the carpet but was mentioned during a Royal Commission, those in the know knew what had happened.

You are a complete lunatic psycho, who very well could end up being a serial killer, you fit the description, you belong in the fucken nut house.

WTF crack an egg to make an omelette. So an innocent girl is the sacrificial lamb for corruption to stop, wtf is wrong with you?

Sorry but if this innocent girl has to die to end corruption then fuck ending corruption, you can not fuck with life of an innocent person who has no involvement, fucken lunatic.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 06:45:27 AM »
this guy has wants to make his targets hurt, no better way to do that than destroy what they love most in life.
 if this guy follows sun tzu he will be out there for a long time.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 06:48:21 AM »

Yeah, but how many times have you seen a pig car parked at some guys house when he is at work.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 06:48:31 AM »
this guy has wants to make his targets hurt, no better way to do that than destroy what they love most in life.
 if this guy follows sun tzu he will be out there for a long time.
Yes his objective is clear but his methods are demonic and satanic in nature. I have memorized the Sun Tzu BTW  ;)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2013, 06:49:36 AM »

Sorry but if this innocent girl has to die to end corruption then fuck ending corruption, you can not fuck with life of an innocent person who has no involvement, fucken lunatic.

I respect your opinion - but you do realise this is what the US and allies are doing in the middle east every day, and also Obama is doing with his drones.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2013, 06:58:12 AM »
I respect your opinion - but you do realise this is what the US and allies are doing in the middle east every day, and also Obama is doing with his drones.
I do agree but these are not personal decisions, they are political agendas. When at war innocent people die but the difference is the target is not intentionally the innocent, big difference.