Author Topic: Pandaemonium admitted to surfing a pedo site.........  (Read 7397 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Pandaemonium admitted to surfing a pedo site.........
« on: September 22, 2008, 01:15:50 PM »
I did close it immediately, you sick fuck.  All I saw was your profile page and the fact that you had FOUR POSTS--four posts which "magically" disappeared within ten minutes of me outing you on the Y.  Gee, I wonder, was that all just a coincidence? ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Pandaemonium admitted to surfing a pedo site.........
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 01:30:03 PM »
Where does he admit to "surfing" the site?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 01:49:22 PM »
Let me explain, for the special needs.

he admitted to being on the site and closing it after 10 minutes...............th at pedo pos

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 02:04:01 PM »
Let me explain, for the special needs.

he admitted to being on the site and closing it after 10 minutes...............th at pedo pos
The quote says he closed it immediately......

Then obviously he went back to get your quotes and post them here for all to see and they were gone.

I'm trying to work with you here, but all i see is that you were caught on a pedo site and you're trying to weasel your way out of it after a year. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 05:12:45 PM »
Then explain to me how he could have seen those posts disappear within 10 minutes if he closed it immediately.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 08:18:01 PM »

Then obviously he went back to get your quotes and post them here for all to see and they were gone.

I'm trying to work with you here, but all i see is that you were caught on a pedo site and you're trying to weasel your way out of it after a year. :-\
GO GET COMPACTED BY YOUR TRUCK STINKY
i

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 08:43:48 PM »
Then explain to me how he could have seen those posts disappear within 10 minutes if he closed it immediately.

Because he googled your handle and discovered you were a peophile.

Hope that helps.  ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 04:42:27 AM »

I know you're trying to save your pedo buddy, but he owned himself, hence the reason he had the thread erased..................

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 07:38:35 AM »
Hey chaos, i understand your reason for avoiding this thread, its kinda hard to defend your pedo buddy, but why do you think he had that thread erased?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 03:33:02 PM »
Hey chaos, i understand your reason for avoiding this thread, its kinda hard to defend your pedo buddy, but why do you think he had that thread erased?
??? I've posted a few times in this thread.

You still haven't answered why you had an account on that site in the first place, "pumphard" isn't exactly a common handle. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »
??? I've posted a few times in this thread.

You still haven't answered why you had an account on that site in the first place, "pumphard" isn't exactly a common handle. :-\
Maybe being on that truck all day affects your mind, but I've mentioned it before that I would never go close to a site like that, even if a google search lead me there, like your buddy panda admits to.  Now are you going to answer my question as to why your buddy pandaemonium erased that thread?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 03:59:09 PM »
Maybe being on that truck all day affects your mind, but I've mentioned it before that I would never go close to a site like that, even if a google search lead me there, like your buddy panda admits to.  Now are you going to answer my question as to why your buddy pandaemonium erased that thread?
My buddy PANDAE doesn't have the power to erase that thread, from what I've heard, you had that thread erased because it led to your profile.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 04:04:16 PM »
My buddy PANDAE doesn't have the power to erase that thread, from what I've heard, you had that thread erased because it led to your profile.

It's a slam dunk case. Dude's a fucking sick fuck.  >:(

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 04:08:36 PM »
No shit Sherlock, he had it erased........And now, why would I have it erased when it incriminated your buddy panda...........hahahaha haha

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 04:26:07 PM »
No shit Sherlock, he had it erased........And now, why would I have it erased when it incriminated your buddy panda...........hahahaha haha
Why would you have it erased when it clearly exposed you as having an account on a "questionable" site?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 04:27:14 PM »

Dumb as a bag of hammers.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 04:47:50 PM »
Dumb as a bag of hammers.  :-\
That's an insult to bags and hammers everywhere!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 05:50:21 PM »
Why would you have it erased when it clearly exposed you as having an account on a "questionable" site?

the only one that was clearly exposed in that thread was your buddy pandaemonium, hence the reason he had the thread erased.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 06:07:17 PM »
the only one that was clearly exposed in that thread was your buddy pandaemonium, hence the reason he had the thread erased.
Why do you deny having the thread erased? Why don't you just admit you tried to cover your ass but it was too late?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 05:14:56 AM »
Why do you deny having the thread erased? Why don't you just admit you tried to cover your ass but it was too late?
anybody can just shoot their mouths off and make any accusations about anyone, the difference is that I have actual proof that he admitted to surfing a pedo site. The question I have is, what does it say about you, who defends a person who has admitted to surfing a pedo site , regardless of the reason.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 05:33:32 PM »
anybody can just shoot their mouths off and make any accusations about anyone, the difference is that I have actual proof that he admitted to surfing a pedo site. The question I have is, what does it say about you, who defends a person who has admitted to surfing a pedo site , regardless of the reason.
Prove he surfed it. There's a big difference between looking at a profile and "surfing" a site.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 06:22:21 PM »
I did close it immediately, you sick fuck.  All I saw was your profile page and the fact that you had FOUR POSTS--four posts which "magically" disappeared within ten minutes of me outing you on the Y.  Gee, I wonder, was that all just a coincidence? ::)

How else would he have seen those posts disappear within 10 minutes.  He must have been on it for that long for him to have witnessed it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 06:52:45 PM »
How else would he have seen those posts disappear within 10 minutes.  He must have been on it for that long for him to have witnessed it.
So he googles your handle, leads him to your profile on a questionable site, he comes here, starts a thread, provides a link....goes back to your profile, presumably to copy/paste your four posts......but they are gone.

What happened to those four posts?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 07:01:25 PM »
So he googles your handle, leads him to your profile on a questionable site, he comes here, starts a thread, provides a link....goes back to your profile, presumably to copy/paste your four posts......but they are gone.

First off, what loser googles someone's handle, and what loser goes into a pedo site because a google search lead him there. 

Then he wouldn't reply to me when I kept asking him why he didn't report the pedo site that he found to the authority.  Maybe he didn't want to get exposed, what do you think................... ..

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 07:02:45 PM »

Maybe Pandi was feeling a little curious who knows, but you're forgetting to mention that on that site he found you, an prestigeous lonstanding member of the pedophile community.
Q??? Was the "pumphard" name unveiled here or there first?