Author Topic: True Adonis - Tribute and Diet Dubunked  (Read 17978 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: A tribute to True Adonis (no homo)
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2012, 08:46:58 PM »
Actually, I was thinking of comparing him to you, but you're in a category all by yourself. This is your ENTIRE life here.
G

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2012, 09:35:24 PM »
lmao. drug addict with the arms of a natty.

stfu noob.

theres my bitch! how are you? in case you have forgotten- but then again, how could you, its one of the better self ownings on this board ever- heres the 4th page of thread you started where you get outed for using someone elses pics, because you a skinny, 150 pound fat bag of shit.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=40689.msg923769#msg923769

now, kindly fuck off- and dont worry, ill be more than happy to post this up in any thread i see you post on from here on in, until i make this place such a miserable existence for that you'll never post here again.

no need to thank me, pee wee.

b

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2012, 12:45:45 AM »
As I did in 08.

As I've done my whole life. I have the laugh at kcunts voting and feeling good about exercising their 'constitutional right to a vote' while the poor halfwits have no idea that it won't make the slightest difference at all. In fact, they're embarrassing themselves taking part in that pathetic charade. No politician or local party has ever done anything for me, regardless of whatever flavour politico occupied the office. 'I' help myself and do things for myself. They just grab, tax, take and fuck up. I mean, here in the UK we got a weird, lisping parrot that looks like a deformed bubble fish as leader of the opposition, and a lying, fake-sincere dummy that is so out of touch with reality that he recently said after a host of losses in local elections, 'I get it now, people are worrying about the economy'. /facepalm. Off course he won't get it. He spend years feathering his own nest with his Eton buddies and with help from daddy's money and friends.

In short, here in the UK at least there's no one to vote for without making a total kcunt of yourself. At least you guys in the States have more choice. Well, maybe not so much this year.

Anyway, this thread is about Adonis!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2012, 12:56:16 AM »
As I've done my whole life. I have the laugh at kcunts voting and feeling good about exercising their 'constitutional right to a vote' while the poor halfwits have no idea that it won't make the slightest difference at all. In fact, they're embarrassing themselves taking part in that pathetic charade. No politician or local party has ever done anything for me, regardless of whatever flavour politico occupied the office. 'I' help myself and do things for myself. They just grab, tax, take and fuck up. I mean, here in the UK we got a weird, lisping parrot that looks like a deformed bubble fish as leader of the opposition, and a lying, fake-sincere dummy that is so out of touch with reality that he recently said after a host of losses in local elections, 'I get it now, people are worrying about the economy'. /facepalm. Off course he won't get it. He spend years feathering his own nest with his Eton buddies and with help from daddy's money and friends.

In short, here in the UK at least there's no one to vote for without making a total kcunt of yourself. At least you guys in the States have more choice. Well, maybe not so much this year.

Anyway, this thread is about Adonis!

if you're opposed to people voting in democratic elections, then what do you suggest is a better method for selecting political leaders and governments? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2012, 01:00:53 AM »
if you're opposed to people voting in democratic elections, then what do you suggest is a better method for selecting political leaders and governments? 
CAGE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2012, 01:12:09 AM »
CAGE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not really.  no system is perfect; everything has flaws.  but having the right to vote and having the freedom to choose whether to exercise this right is better than the alternative (imho.) 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2012, 01:22:55 AM »
So shizz is your gimmick and you are starting tribute threads to yourself.

Man, you're wading into mental illness waters now.

Get help before it's too late, kid.

Yeah because I created my account (Shizzo81) in 2004 around 4 months before Adam created his.  Gaybear.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2012, 02:05:16 AM »
Yeah because I created my account (Shizzo81) in 2004 around 4 months before Adam created his.  Gaybear.
Oh, it's impossible then.

And BTW, if you're not him, it's even more pathetic because you keep pics of him on your computer.

G

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2012, 02:46:13 AM »
Obama I believe is still a better choice than Romney, but there is little variation among the two so in the end, it really matters not. 

This.

And Adam, you are a good bro... I consider you family.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2012, 03:51:20 AM »

Why do all you people think that EVERYONE should have a say? It is no secret that candidates has been voted for because ... ;

1. He support the same team as them
2. She has big tits
3. He's black
3. She's lesbian
4. He said he'll kick out foreigners
5. She done drugs when she was younger

And a whole host of other idiotic reasons. It's been published many times. It's also been said that people shouldn't be allowed to vote unless they can demonstrate a sufficient amount of knowledge on the issues. We don't need Pete McIdiot voting since he only wants to leave work early.

w8m8

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2012, 05:02:57 AM »
Actually, I was thinking of comparing him to you, but you're in a category all by yourself. This is your ENTIRE life here.

god you are a miserable bastid ... fucksake

get a grip ... Getbig may be too rough for you if you want TA banned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: socalled "true adonis"diet debunked
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2012, 08:17:41 AM »
 ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2012, 08:18:09 AM »
Opinions, anecdotes, skewed observations blabla. If you're going to debunk something, then do it properly.
from incomplete data

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2012, 08:21:39 AM »

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2012, 08:22:37 AM »
As if your body was ever capable of recognizing clean vs unclean foods LOL

It recognizes macronutrients and total kcals, not chicken&rice, tilapia and yams or big mac's.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2012, 08:33:36 AM »
not anectodes.

go to any random fitness gym, these people who have no clue about dieting at all, how comes these newcomers dont blow up like popcorn or get shredded?

maybe 1 out of 100 has ok results, and they all follow this adonis diet(eat what you want), that alone should tell you something.

can one get lean on nothing but 2 big macs a day?yeah maybe, but how will he feel throughout the day and how much muscle will be left?

i read a post from the leafy bug who used to be or still is a fan of this diet, and he said for geting lean he gets back to the common standard bbuiilder diet.

all pics i seen of people trying the "diet" were offseason and looked like garbage, no mass, no nothing.

nobody got very lean on it while retaining any mass worth mentioning.

no shit, if you dont care about condition, you can go and eat whatever you want, even flex magazine claimed so a decade ago.

You're doing it again. You're not proving anything here. All skewed observations and opinions.

No one really cares what you think works and what doesn't, especially if it's based on your own day to day observations. To debunk something, you have to employ something resembling the scientific method. Post some studies or whatever to back up your ideas about nutrition.
from incomplete data

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2012, 08:34:36 AM »
These people you talk about are people without any systematism to what they are doing. Of course if you are eating without any planning, you are not going to get much in the way of results, whether you do so on chicken&rice or on big macs.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2012, 08:44:03 AM »
not anectodes.

go to any random fitness gym, these people who have no clue about dieting at all, how comes these newcomers dont blow up like popcorn or get shredded?

maybe 1 out of 100 has ok results, and they all follow this adonis diet(eat what you want), that alone should tell you something.

can one get lean on nothing but 2 big macs a day?yeah maybe, but how will he feel throughout the day and how much muscle will be left?

i read a post from the leafy bug who used to be or still is a fan of this diet, and he said for geting lean he gets back to the common standard bbuiilder diet.

all pics i seen of people trying the "diet" were offseason and looked like garbage, no mass, no nothing.

nobody got very lean on it while retaining any mass worth mentioning.

no shit, if you dont care about condition, you can go and eat whatever you want, even flex magazine claimed so a decade ago.

Look up "If it fits your macros"....HTH

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2012, 08:47:01 AM »
The system is getting in enough protein to preserve muscle mass, while filling up the protein sparing part with what you want, while adhering to a caloric total needed for your current goals.

It's not rocket science and doesn't matter if drugs are in play or not, the principles remain. Drug will boost results whether on chicken&rice or on big macs.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2012, 08:47:44 AM »
By the way, leave away the brackets next time you adress me.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2012, 08:53:55 AM »
nah i dont need to, i know if you get ,say, 200gramms protein and rda and stay under maintenance calories, you can get somewhat lean.

but thats not what adonis diet claims to be.

and yeah you can get away with a cheesburger here and then even during contest prep,esp on drugs, but having a mouthfull of cheatmeal is satisfying is it.and itll make people want to eat more processed foods.

Yes, it is.  1G protein per lb bodyweight, RDA, then make up the rest of the calories up to around 2000 with anything.   You won't lose significant MM if you weight train, cardio unecessary.

I think that's the crux of it.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2012, 09:09:52 AM »
If you want to look your absoulute best,train hard,do cardio,and eat clean.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2012, 09:12:17 AM »
and lovemonkey asks me to cite studies in the the face of all this ::)

why not ask competitors how they get lean, you know, people who actualy know how to get in shape.

and lovemonkey, uh, i have tried the diet myself, in the way of eating half the protein and adding junk food instead, guess what, the results have been terrible.
the resdient member "che" did the same and had the same shit results, amongst some others here, there are threads there.

the only people who agreed with adonis looked like shit and hoped there is an easy way to diet.

is this still just anectodal hearsay, when ive tried it myself?mind you, i didnt try it for him, i just wanted to eat less clean for a while.

everything is worse eating that way, the pump, the energy level, the recovery time, the strenght oh and the look.

I was going to write a reply that dissected your post but I realized that there's no point. You're just a broken record with that puts way too much emphasis on his own experiences, failing to understand that anecdotes and opinions are good for nothing. Lemme guess, you are a "simple" and "straightforward" guy that don't need no books to know what works, right?
from incomplete data

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2012, 09:57:38 AM »

have you ever wondered why competitors dont use the adonis diet to get in shape?

No.