Author Topic: tapering up  (Read 999 times)

BBASP

• Getbig II
tapering up
« on: April 09, 2008, 07:33:43 PM »
is there any reason to taper up a sus and deca cycle? this is my second cycle and the first cycle i just went 500mg test and 400 mg deca a week and gaind about 20 lbs in 8 weeks just looking for opinions, thanks alot

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: tapering up
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 07:46:03 PM »
is there any reason to taper up a sus and deca cycle? this is my second cycle and the first cycle i just went 500mg test and 400 mg deca a week and gaind about 20 lbs in 8 weeks just looking for opinions, thanks alot

No there's no reason. If anything you may want to add an extra shot or two a week for the first two or three weeks.

BBASP

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 07:55:07 PM »
its been recommended by my trainer, would it hurt anything if i followed this procedure? also, last time i pinned only my glutes, what would be the easiest? would the quads be alright?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 07:56:52 PM »
its been recommended by my trainer, would it hurt anything if i followed this procedure? also, last time i pinned only my glutes, what would be the easiest? would the quads be alright?

It wouldn't hurt anything tapering up. There's nothing wrong with pinning your quads - but I would rotate injection sites.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 09:38:18 PM »
Here's a tip: Never buy gear from your trainer.  He's going to sell you whatever he's got and tell you it's the best shit around.  Do your own research and get your own source.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 10:01:35 PM »
I would say your trainier is living in the dark.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 03:58:53 PM »

Delts are the easiest spot to hit, at least for me...
Quads are ok, but you have to be really careful not to hit a nerve.

Here's a tip: Never buy gear from your trainer.  He's going to sell you whatever he's got and tell you it's the best shit around.  Do your own research and get your own source.

Agreed 100 %, your trainer might not be scamming you, but believe me he has some kind of angle...

He's a trainer for a reason and that reason is to make money...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 04:01:47 PM »
And Oh yeah, the idea behind tapering up is based on safety. Just to basically see how your'e body reacts, before you start using bigger doses. I have done it, but mostly is pointless and over safety.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG