Author Topic: How many CC's per shot?  (Read 3464 times)

gunnz

• Getbig III
How many CC's per shot?
« on: April 05, 2008, 05:20:53 AM »
Is it ok to take 3 cc's in one shot, or would it be better to split it up?

For example, last night I took 2 cc's of test (500 mg) and 1 cc of winny (50 mg) and put it all in the same syringe and shot it.  In the past I was taking it in two different shots on the days I did both.  Would you do it this way or would you take it in two different shots?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: How many CC's per shot?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 08:54:18 AM »
Is it ok to take 3 cc's in one shot, or would it be better to split it up?

For example, last night I took 2 cc's of test (500 mg) and 1 cc of winny (50 mg) and put it all in the same syringe and shot it.  In the past I was taking it in two different shots on the days I did both.  Would you do it this way or would you take it in two different shots?
Bro you cannot put winny and test in the same syringe

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 09:38:48 AM »
3cc in 1 shot is fine if it is going into a bigger muscle (glutes, quads)

now for your post if you are using 500mg test/week it should be split into 2 shots injected on say monday and thursday to keep your blood levels more stable.

test is oil based, winstrol is water based, so they should not go in the same syringe.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »

yes you can! People shoot it this way all the time with no issues. Obviously the oil and water will not mix, but people shoot water base with oils all the time. Some people like to cut painful gear with b-12 and thats also water based. It can be done, but it will not look pretty in the pin.

If I was you I would just drink the winny unless you are worried about half life issues, or liver issues. I think Freakfest recommended not mixing water and oils, but people still do it. For the record I am not recommending it, its personal choice, but it can be done. So I would not tell someone who has been shooting this way for along time not to do it.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 11:46:10 AM »
Agree its fine to mix the water based and oils.  I have done this without problem.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 09:00:32 AM »
Agree its fine to mix the water based and oils.  I have done this without problem.

I believe depending on what you mix this can ease the pain as far as three cc shots thats nothing I have injected  over that in one shot but its like what was said earlier save it for the larger muscles

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 09:49:11 AM »
I believe depending on what you mix this can ease the pain as far as three cc shots thats nothing I have injected  over that in one shot but its like what was said earlier save it for the larger muscles
Everyone always says to save injections that are 3cc or more for bigger muscles but I'm not convinced it matters. I've injected 3cc into my delts tri's and pecs and never had even the slightest problem, and it's not like I'm some behemoth either.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 12:40:07 PM »
Everyone always says to save injections that are 3cc or more for bigger muscles but I'm not convinced it matters. I've injected 3cc into my delts tri's and pecs and never had even the slightest problem, and it's not like I'm some behemoth either.

Same here, i've injected 3cc in my delts a hundred times...i don't recommend that to new guys because i do believe you need a good amount of muscle to be able to handle a 3cc injection in the delts. Glutes, hips and quads can handle much more than 3cc but i've never tried to inject more than 3cc at a time.

8)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 02:38:02 PM »
Same here, i've injected 3cc in my delts a hundred times...i don't recommend that to new guys because i do believe you need a good amount of muscle to be able to handle a 3cc injection in the delts. Glutes, hips and quads can handle much more than 3cc but i've never tried to inject more than 3cc at a time.

8)

I've done this as well, but I also find it depends on what I'm injecting, did a 3cc shot of cytaho(sust 250) and my delt was on fire and felt like Tyson punched me in the arm....not a very pleasurable feeling to say the least.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 12:36:50 PM »

Yeah you can..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008, 02:01:06 AM »
yes you can! People shoot it this way all the time with no issues. Obviously the oil and water will not mix, but people shoot water base with oils all the time. Some people like to cut painful gear with b-12 and thats also water based. It can be done, but it will not look pretty in the pin.

If I was you I would just drink the winny unless you are worried about half life issues, or liver issues. I think Freakfest recommended not mixing water and oils, but people still do it. For the record I am not recommending it, its personal choice, but it can be done. So I would not tell someone who has been shooting this way for along time not to do it.
Yeah you can..
I stand corrected :)