Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 412906 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #1375 on: April 19, 2021, 10:53:26 AM »
That is what the vaccines do. If you’re vaccinated, Covid presents a minuscule risk to you, and you present a minuscule Covid risk to anyone else.

Thats also because the vaccines are doing their job

keep pushing that propaganda, imbecile.

hell will surely be just a little hotter for the pos imbeciles pushing this humanity altering frankenstein tech.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1376 on: April 19, 2021, 10:58:22 AM »
keep pushing that propaganda, imbecile.

The anti vax crowd is just as nuts as the masks forever crowd. 

If you want it - get.  If you don't don't. 

At this point, we should just open up and let the chips fall where they may.   

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1377 on: April 19, 2021, 11:03:08 AM »

Some people got sold on this whole thing, and stay sold.  ::)

No one likes to believe they got worked.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1378 on: April 19, 2021, 11:06:09 AM »

If you want it - get.  If you don't don't. 

At this point, we should just open up and let the chips fall where they may.

At this point an Anti-Vaxxer is anyone who asks a single question that is outside the mainstream narrative.

Some of us called bullshit on this before there even was a Vaccine. So, why would I buy into the current bullshit?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1379 on: April 19, 2021, 11:17:30 AM »
At this point an Anti-Vaxxer is anyone who asks a single question that is outside the mainstream narrative.

Some of us called bullshit on this before there even was a Vaccine. So, why would I buy into the current bullshit?

No problem at all w the questions and concerns,  I just want to end this mask bs. 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1381 on: April 19, 2021, 12:59:25 PM »

Of many, a huge difference between this admin and last is that Biden is weaker than the media....and the media is the collective party mouthpiece. This all feels like China, wonder why?

Rush claimed the media and the dem party are one and the same, and you see it in the absolute power to shape people's thoughts on things that are obviously not rational.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #1382 on: April 19, 2021, 05:50:01 PM »
Just to be clear, I am not disagreeing with you in that some of the reporting has been questionable. Here's the thing though COVID-19 is worldwide. So, when you say "shameful medical system" and government influence, exactly which government and which medical system? All of them....that's highly unlikely.

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense.

Funny how conspiracy theorists avoid this type of question.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #1383 on: April 19, 2021, 06:02:36 PM »

It's usually a good thing to be skeptical, but when you have experts making claims regarding X topic, and those claims are not universally criticized by people working in that particular field, it's because it's probably true, or at least as close as it can be at the moment.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1384 on: April 19, 2021, 06:08:25 PM »

Unless you look at it as a currency devaluation scheme. If the two biggest economies in the world the United States and the European Union devalue their currencies  by 30 to 40% the rest of the world has to go along or else they’ll be out of business.

That there’s been a worldwide currency devaluation as a result of this virus is not a theory it’s a fact.

The only question is whether you believe it’s legit or a scam.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1385 on: April 19, 2021, 06:12:41 PM »

Think of all this as a re-branding for unknown purposes. Covid-19 is a coronavirus strain. It is similar to the SARS-1 / H1N1 virus we've known about since 2003/2009 in Asia....MERS 2012.. as well as....the common cold.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-history

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-strains#1

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1386 on: April 19, 2021, 06:13:37 PM »

Think of all this as a re-branding for unknown purposes. It is similar to the SARS-1 / H1N1 virus we've known about since 2003/2009 in Asia....MERS 2012 as well as....the common cold.

I’m still waiting for an explanation as to how we know this is a new virus when they just started testing for it a year ago.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1387 on: April 19, 2021, 06:23:13 PM »
I’m still waiting for an explanation as to how we know this is a new virus when they just started testing for it a year ago.

If you go to the CDC site they have a list of symptoms for both the flu and Covid-19 and they are the same save for loss of smell and taste. I've had the flu and guess what....you lose your sense of taste and smell when you can't breathe.  ::)

You have to click on another page to see the flu symptoms...wonder why? It's just little things like this that bug me.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm

Also this CDC gem that doesn't get any press. How many people are getting false positives that just had the cold or flu at some point? Nobody even cares, it's about $$$ and control.

"A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance that a positive result means you have antibodies from an infection with a different virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses). Note: Other coronaviruses cannot produce a positive result on a viral test for SARS-CoV-2."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #1388 on: April 19, 2021, 06:28:02 PM »
Unless you look at it as a currency devaluation scheme. If the two biggest economies in the world the United States and the European Union devalue their currencies  by 30 to 40% the rest of the world has to go along or else they’ll be out of business.

That there’s been a worldwide currency devaluation as a result of this virus is not a theory it’s a fact.

Of course currencies have devaluated. Most of the world was in a complete shutdown for months.

You assume devaluation it's a good thing. Venezuela is the king of devaluation, and sees no economic benefit from it.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #1389 on: April 19, 2021, 06:31:29 PM »

Even if the USA were to benefit from this devaluation scheme you speak of, you need to assume the WHOLE WORLD was part of the conspiracy.

When your "theory" needs to assume every single government and medical expert out there is part of a global conspiracy, then you have a weak, weak "theory".

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: April 19, 2021, 06:35:19 PM »
Even if the USA were to benefit from this devaluation scheme you speak of, you need to assume the WHOLE WORLD was part of the conspiracy.

When your "theory" needs to assume every single government and medical expert out there is part of a global conspiracy, then you have a weak, weak "theory".

It's called a race to the bottom.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: April 19, 2021, 06:37:22 PM »

Think of all this as a re-branding for unknown purposes. Covid-19 is a coronavirus strain. It is similar to the SARS-1 / H1N1 virus we've known about since 2003/2009 in Asia....MERS 2012.. as well as....the common cold.

See, the thing is, there are thousands of medical experts and geneticists out there, and the general consensus seems to BE that Covid is a new virus. Perhaps "new" as in "it's a different strain" and that may be enough for practical purposes.

Why then should I believe YOU? You are an anonymous poster in a bodybuilding forum, with probably zero formal education in medicine. Covid information as been peer-reviewed and has raised no alarms whatsoever.

Why then should I believe YOU?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1392 on: April 19, 2021, 06:40:27 PM »
See, the thing is, there are thousands of medical experts and geneticists out there, and the general consensus seems to BE that Covid is a new virus. Perhaps "new" as in "it's a different strain" and that may be enough for practical purposes.

Why then should I believe YOU? You are an anonymous poster in a bodybuilding forum, with probably zero formal education in medicine. Covid information as been peer-reviewed and has raised no alarms whatsoever.

Why then should I believe YOU?

You saw the CDC links right? Duh. It's not my info.

Point is it is a lot of opportunistic wordplay. I've never said the thing doesn't exist, etc. BUT a pandemic in the classic sense? NAH

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: April 19, 2021, 06:42:52 PM »

It's called a race to the bottom.

That doesn't explain how every government and medical institution in the whole planet is part of a conspiracy.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #1394 on: April 19, 2021, 06:47:04 PM »

You saw the CDC links right? Duh. It's not my info.

Point is it is a lot of opportunistic wordplay. I've never said the thing doesn't exist, etc. BUT a pandemic in the classic sense? NAH

Don't backpedal now.

Your post suggested Covid is a rebranding of the common cold.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1395 on: April 19, 2021, 06:48:25 PM »
That doesn't explain how every government and medical institution in the whole planet is part of a conspiracy.

If I remember correctly, didn’t you say this virus had a fatality rate of 4 to 10%? So you’ve been wrong before.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: April 19, 2021, 06:54:06 PM »
If I remember correctly, didn’t you say this virus had a fatality rate of 4 to 10%? So you’ve been wrong before.

I don't recall having said that.

But here's the thing, even if I did, me being wrong about a fatality rate is completely irrelevant to how good or bad your "theory" is. :D Fallacy ad hominem.

See, your "theory" starts collapsing as soon as you take a deeper look. Explain how pretty much EVERY GOVERNMENT AND MEDICAL INSTITUTION is part of this alleged conspiracy.

Until you do, the conspiracy theory holds no water.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: April 19, 2021, 06:55:30 PM »

It's not arranged that way. Low level medical people in general are doing what they know. Some are excited to be in the spotlight. Medical admins are happy that funding is just falling from the sky to treat this while people who need preventive medical care sit at home. There are some like Fauci that absolutely understand the politics of it all.

There was a point where it was decided to run with this mask and lockdown nonsense regardless of the science around mid-March 2020. That's when Fauci and the politicians changed their stories. The resulting money printing started almost immediately and went to the big banks FIRST. The question is why?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1398 on: April 19, 2021, 06:57:37 PM »

We have govt actions that you would expect to see with that kind of fatality rate. That's the issue.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1399 on: April 19, 2021, 07:05:24 PM »

It's not arranged that way. Low level medical people in general are doing what they know. Some are excited to be in the spotlight. Medical admins are happy that funding is just falling from the sky to treat this while people who need preventive medical care sit at home. There are some like Fauci that absolutely understand the politics of it all.

There was a point where it was decided to run with this mask and lockdown nonsense regardless of the science around mid-March 2020. That's when Fauci and the politicians changed their stories. The resulting money printing started almost immediately and went to the big banks FIRST. The question is why?

That’s exactly what happened in New York City. The mayor and the health commissioner had been downplaying it and then suddenly it became the end of the world.

Uno is too far gone. Anybody who still believes a Joe Biden and  Fauci at this point is a true believer.