Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3107441 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34125 on: September 07, 2007, 11:28:22 AM »
Now that's a little bit of nuthugging ND. You're saying that yates is the only bodybuilder that looks better in person than he does in pics and videos? LOL, give me a break.

Again I've seen this quote attributed to Dorian Yates on obviously more than one occasion I've yet to read it about Ronnie , just because you don't agree doesn't mean their wrong. if you have proof to the contrary feel free to post it .  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34126 on: September 07, 2007, 11:29:13 AM »
I just showed you the samething that you're trying to show us. Get over it.

You showed is FOUR different versions?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34127 on: September 07, 2007, 01:07:32 PM »
oh f*ck off, you idiot. You don't know shit. Dorian may have looked 'harder' but that doesn't mean he carried less body fat and water. Even you must agree that Dorian displayed more separations and striations when he was dieted down than when he was off season. It makes absolutely no sense that his body would suddenly decide "hey, I'm at 8% body fat. There's no more need for me to improve my definition beyond this point."

It make slots of sense, and the evidence for this is that he didn't have as many separations as other bnodybuilders who had no less fat than him. Nothing hapopens without a reason, so the fact that he's as lkow as you can get in int erms of bodyfat and water and still didn't look as separated and striated as other  bodybuilders is prima fasce evidence thjat m,y contention ios correct.

SemenHole, do you really thing that Dorian Yates, or any other bodybuilder for that matter, would step onstage at 8% bodyfat? Dorian was notorious for dieting down to the extreme during pre-contest. ::)

if your contention that fat and water ar ethe solke factors responsible for separations and striaions, then how do you explain that lots of people never get many straitions no matter how low in fat and water they are? How could Branch Warren  be regarded as the most conditionined bodybuilder at the New York Pro event hough Denis Wolfe had far more separations?

And stop putting words in my mouth. I never said that separations are genetic; I said that they are partially genetic. The word "partially", here, is important, because it validates my statement. I know that this is a stretch when it comes to you, but are you familiar with a mathematical concept called correlation? There are two kinds of correlation: linear and non-linear. Linear correlation occurs when a given variable causes a change in a sytem that is proportional. Non-linear correlation occurs when a variable causes change is a system that is not proportional. The correlation between separations and bodyfat and water levels should be linear, but it isn't. Why? Because genetics plays a part, too. A guy at 3% bodyfat will have a six-pack, while another guy at 3% bodyfat will have a mere four-pack.

I don't care if Peter McGough said Dorian is the hardest, driest bodybuilder ever.

But let me guess: you do care when he says that Ronnie is the best ever?  ::)Pot...kettle...black.

The lady in the pic below looks 'harder' than me even though I guarantee I'm much leaner than her.

No, she is gooey and flacid. How exactly lots of skin hanging out makes one look "harder" in your retarded book is beyond me. ::)

I truly believe Dorian's bad skin contributed to his look. He probably tanned a hell of a lot more due to his lighter skin color. Excessive UV exposure dries the skin out and gives it a leathery appearance.

I can use the argument that the lights coming from above and the photographic camera used made 1999 ronnie look far more impressive then he really looked. ;) If you put Dorian under those same lights and stage, he would destroy Coleman there. And by the way, you're wrong. Dorian did have acne in his back at the 1993 Olympia, but at the 1995 olympia his skin was as clear as ever and he looked better.

Separations and striations are a better indicator of overall conditioning.

separations and striations are very good indicators of bodyfat and water levels, but they are not excellent indicators due to genetics. Furthermore, you keeep ignoring that muscle hardness also corrrelates strongly with bodyfat and water levels, and the reaon you ignore it is because Dorian is better there. :)

SemenHole, my arguments are better than yours. My logic destroys your and you have no idea what fuck you're talking about. I have made you officially my board whore. Aslso, you have parroted many of my argumentative techniques throughout this thread. They say that imitation is the sinverest form of flattery, so thank you for conceding that I'm your master and the true alpha male betwen us both. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34128 on: September 07, 2007, 01:13:54 PM »
  Quote, MuscleMag, January Issue, 2007, page 90.

"Ronnie has beeen criticized for his less-than-aesthetic midsection and lack of symmetry."[/u]

quote, MuscleMag, January Issue, 2007, page 96.

"Ronnie never had good symmetry. It was always the combination of outstanding bodyparts that made for a Mr.Olympia package."

So, Hulkster, Pumpster, IceMan and SemenHole, never again say that Ronnie has as good symmetry as Dorian, because it is retarded! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34129 on: September 07, 2007, 01:59:34 PM »
Yates 95.

First pic taken from Youtube video. He looks brown and background is darker.

Second pic taken from ForcedRep DVD. He looks yellow and background is lighter.

Which is the real one?

Now stop bytching like a little kid. One is from a video tape and the other is from a DVD. Different quality. End of story you moron.

of course different sources with have SLIGHT variations, but not as dramatic as the fake pics you and hulkster post.

pathetic that you think posting pics with a darker background will make a difference. 

are you this stupid with everything else in life?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34130 on: September 07, 2007, 02:02:27 PM »
Did he?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=95394.0

yes, flex called dorian untouchable in 93, and hulkster always has to have his own interpretation of what others are saying.

he and bowflex use the 'poltics' excuse whenever someone disagrees with them. 

i.e. shawn saying he got the placing he deserved in 94 or 96.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34131 on: September 07, 2007, 02:03:20 PM »
LOL IceCold owned that the idiot that he is.

the only idiot is yourself posting a different picture of ronnie where his complexion is different everytime.

lol.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34132 on: September 07, 2007, 02:07:35 PM »

of course different sources with have SLIGHT variations, but not as dramatic as the fake pics you and hulkster post.

pathetic that you think posting pics with a darker background will make a difference. 

lol this coming from someone who displays the intelligence and critical thinking skills of someone who does not yet drive..

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34133 on: September 07, 2007, 02:09:55 PM »
Now that's a little bit of nuthugging ND. You're saying that yates is the only bodybuilder that looks better in person than he does in pics and videos? LOL, give me a break.

of course they do.

how else are they going to stand a chance?

all the visual evidence in a visual sport is stacked against them

they have two choices:

1. say he looks way better in person and its just an artifact of the camera (but magically this applies only to dorian and no one else ::))

or

2.  say they are 'fake'

turns out, they use BOTH of these excuses for dorian..

to me, that says the debate is over.

even they know it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34134 on: September 07, 2007, 02:11:29 PM »
INTERVIEW by J.M. Manion

FLEX WHEELER on the Mr. Olympia
http://www.npcnewsonline.com/new/interviews/flexinterview.htm

"I thought I had barely squeezed off enough, but I had no idea Ronnie was going to look like  that and I had to match up against not being my best."

JM: When they announced you in second place, what went through your head?

FW:You know honestly I knew that I didn't win. I knew I didn't win after the prejudging because I sit down and I talk to everybody that I talk to. Obviously I couldn't show them what they wanted to see. So that happened. I talked to all the writers and I told them my feelings and they said they disagreed and that yes, Ronnie looked ridiculous.

JM: Do you feel any regret that you never got the chance to take on Dorian one more time?
FW:No. He's always going to be netted as one of the champions as undefeated. You always want to take it from the champion. No, that doesn't bother me because I think both Ronnie and I are above what he has displayed at the previous Mr. Olympia's so I think it would have been happening anyway. Especially like this year, with Ronnie and I coming out and were both battling

JM: Cormier and I were talking about how two years ago Dorian's physique was light years ahead of everyone but now everyone has caught up to him.
FW:That's exactly what happens. In 1993, when I went out there it was like, gee man, he just wiped us out. Then unfortunately injuries started to hindering him and people started to catch up.

i will post flex's quotes from 99 when he said he deserved to win.  regardless of what he says, his actions speak louder - like turning his back to the audience and judges after the decision.

this was before flex's only source of income is from blechman and MD and really had to do what steve said.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #34135 on: September 07, 2007, 02:14:21 PM »
You showed is FOUR different versions?

Show me the four versions. Do you actually know about Video and DVD quality?

This is what you nuthuggers are arguing about now since you lost the debate. It's really funny.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34136 on: September 07, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »

Every website has the 99 Ronnie screencaps. They don't say that it is fake. It's just a few of you morons that think this. Take it up with every website out there then. It's you and 2 morons against the whole net. LOL.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34137 on: September 07, 2007, 02:17:45 PM »
of course they do.

how else are they going to stand a chance?

all the visual evidence in a visual sport is stacked against them

they have two choices:

1. say he looks way better in person and its just an artifact of the camera (but magically this applies only to dorian and no one else ::))

or

2.  say they are 'fake'

turns out, they use BOTH of these excuses for dorian..

to me, that says the debate is over.

even they know it.

Hulkster its not ' they ' say he looks better in person VS pics and videos its EYEWITNESSES including an IFBB judge lol this isn't a tactic this is a fact again if you have proof to the contrary feel free to post it , but seeing neither of us were there I'll take it on authority of others this is accurate and I've seen these quotes attributed to Dorian Yates numerous times and never once for Ronnie , so regardless if you agree or not its true

And Hello pot meet Mr Kettle recall this pic is fake? you were so crushed when this was posted because it conaardicts your dumb claims that his most muscular sucks even compared to Ronnie

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34138 on: September 07, 2007, 02:17:54 PM »
lol this coming from someone who displays the intelligence and critical thinking skills of someone who does not yet drive..

this coming from someone who can magically ready other's minds and tell us what they are thinking.

"ronnie's just being humble"

LOL

this coming from someone who thinks ronnie has better thighs than platz

this coming from someone who claims to know more than the judges and peter mcgough

this coming from someone saying that dorian's tears should have caused him to loose, but not ronnie's tears in 06 (eventhough it did)

this coming from someone who thinks yates only won bc of his size and back, but wont acknwoledge that fact the ronnie was the biggest and his weight was much higher than anyone close to his placings - the total opposite of dorian who acutally beat guys heavier and the same height

this coming from someone who thinks that ronnie has the best chest ever despite the gyno

this coming from someone who thinks the only pose judged is the most muscular

this coming from someone who thinks that ronnie deserved to win in 01 despite loosing the prejudging, but dominated from the back - and dorian did not?

this coming from someone who posts a different skin color pic of ronnie everytime claiming they arent adjusted to make him look better

this is coming from someone who counts internet polls, but wont count polls in the bodybuilding magazines

should i continue?

extreme ownage as usual.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34139 on: September 07, 2007, 02:18:57 PM »
Show me the four versions. Do you actually know about Video and DVD quality?

This is what you nuthuggers are arguing about now since you lost the debate. It's really funny.

Here is three plus the ' new ' ones you posted thats 4 kid

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34140 on: September 07, 2007, 02:19:31 PM »
Every website has the 99 Ronnie screencaps. They don't say that it is fake. It's just a few of you morons that think this. Take it up with every website out there then. It's you and 2 morons against the whole net. LOL.

that's the problem, the only pics are the ones you clowns posts and they dont match any other media source related to 99.

i have both the 99 and vhs, they are pretty similar, not the BS you guys post the pics for

forced reps already said they were adjusted to make ronnie look better - he copied them from the dvd.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34141 on: September 07, 2007, 02:21:04 PM »

this coming from someone who can magically ready other's minds and tell us what they are thinking.

"ronnie's just being humble"

LOL

this coming from someone who thinks ronnie has better thighs than platz

this coming from someone who claims to know more than the judges and peter mcgough

this coming from someone saying that dorian's tears should have caused him to loose, but not ronnie's tears in 06 (eventhough it did)

this coming from someone who thinks yates only won bc of his size and back, but wont acknwoledge that fact the ronnie was the biggest and his weight was much higher than anyone close to his placings - the total opposite of dorian who acutally beat guys heavier and the same height

this coming from someone who thinks that ronnie has the best chest ever despite the gyno

this coming from someone who thinks the only pose judged is the most muscular

this coming from someone who thinks that ronnie deserved to win in 01 despite loosing the prejudging, but dominated from the back - and dorian did not?

this coming from someone who posts a different skin color pic of ronnie everytime claiming they arent adjusted to make him look better

this is coming from someone who counts internet polls, but wont count polls in the bodybuilding magazines

should i continue?

extreme ownage as usual.

Great post ! right on the money .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34142 on: September 07, 2007, 02:25:58 PM »
forced reps already said they were adjusted to make ronnie look better -

oh, was that in THIS post:

Ok, one more time I give away 5 minutes of my life and step down to the retarded level of internet fanboy bodybuilding.

Time to *own* you skinny little bitch again 

Here you go skinny little nerd 

The quality of the youtube clips from muscledvd are taken from a VHS tape jackass.

How can you say stuff like ***HERE IS THE ENTIRE ROUTINE AND IN NO WAY DO THEY MATCH THE PICS HULKSTER HAS BEEN POSTING SINCE PAGE 18***

Are you blind ?

BTW caps lock is for retards, your BS will still look not more important you nerd 

Sure the quality of the youtube videos are not the same like the DVD or a good DVD rip cause youtube vids are always very strong compressed but hell, even a idiot like you should be able to see that coleman still looks nearly the same like on my pics.

Here is the source that I've used to make my pics, Like I said all is legit even if a few yates hardcore nut-huggers have a hard time to believe that.

OK DVD rip.

http://rapidshare.de/files/34357800/1999_olymp.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34362584/1999_olymp.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34364476/1999_olymp.part3.rar.html

Password =   www.fittimpo.cz

DL it, take pics with bs player like I have done and if your pics look like mine then you are retarded but most of the ppl here already know that

Here is one of the so called DVD clips from muscledvd on youtube.

If you would have opened your eyes before you have talked BS then you would have noticed the Hi-Fi at the start in the right upper corner you little retarded internet bodybuilder.

DVD's/DVD players don't do that, only retarded VHS recorders so the source of the youtube clip is crapy VHS but how could you know that ?

You must live under a stone, I bet you have never seen a DVD player or a VHS recorder in your entire life so you have a good excuse this time

IceCold you are just a retard if you think that a VHS rip is more legit than a ok DVD rip.

Yeah the nick of the guy from your youtube link is muscledvd so the clip must be from a DVD LOL!!!!!

Great work Dr.Watson 

Holy fucking christ, you must be the king of the retards here LOL!!!!

BTW, why have you still not downloaded this DVD rip ?

http://rapidshare.de/files/34357800/1999_olymp.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34362584/1999_olymp.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34364476/1999_olymp.part3.rar.html

Password =   www.fittimpo.cz

Too stupid to dl from rapidshare, LMAO!!!!!!!!!

DL it take pics and STFU you skinny assclown 

That was the source for my screenshots, yeah I know GMV ( producers of the olympia tapes/DVD's ) have faked the olympia video too that all the yates fanboys like you and NarcissisticDeity etc.... have something to bitch   

Sorry ND, first I thought you can use facts to defend your idol but after I have seen your line ***Countdown to the excues........5........4 .........3...... ***  I can only say you are just another irritated yates fanboy that cannot accept evidences in form of legit pics/videos.

I thought your idol yates looks so much better than coleman in 1999 so why do you come up with crap like faked vids now ?

Hahahahahaha, I bet you were shocked as hell after you have seen my pics the first time.

If you guys still need more evidence how coleman has looked at the 1999 Mr.O no problem.

Next week I'll take a few HQ screencaps 720x480 (NTSC) directly from the 1999 Mr.O DVD.

If that's still not enough evidence for you and for the mentally retarded skinny internet bodybuilder IceCold to show you guys that my pics were never faked then I'll upload the DVD VOB of the 1999 MR.O that shows the Pre-Judging round to shut the mouth of all the shit talkers here.

If you guys were shocked from my pics then I can promise you will hate those HQ DVD screencaps and the VOB file 

I bet even this will not change the mind of IceCold and the other hardcore yates fanboys but hey it's worth a try.

Here is a little tip from me for all the nut-huggers.

If you want show how great your idol is/was use facts and don't come up with stupid excuses about faked vids/pics etc...., this let you guys just look like retarded internet fanboys

fucking moron. >:(
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34143 on: September 07, 2007, 02:27:18 PM »
I think ForcedReps said it best:

If you want show how great your idol is/was use facts and don't come up with stupid excuses about faked vids/pics etc...., this let you guys just look like retarded internet fanboys

LOL

morons. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34144 on: September 07, 2007, 02:31:05 PM »
I think ForcedReps said it best:

LOL

morons. ::)

Ironic you post that quote because you have YET to post one single fact that backs up your statement Ronnie has better conditioning & density , balance & proportion ....know why?  ;) you can't !

I've backed up my claim  with pictures , eyewitness accounts that specifically state Dorian has better balance and proportion compared to Ronnie and better conditioning , my case is proven ....you don't even know what the case is never mind how to argue it .

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34145 on: September 07, 2007, 02:31:46 PM »

yes, flex called dorian untouchable in 93, and hulkster always has to have his own interpretation of what others are saying.

he and bowflex use the 'poltics' excuse whenever someone disagrees with them. 

i.e. shawn saying he got the placing he deserved in 94 or 96.

You posted this:

"flex was onstage with both and said yates is better where as he thought he could beat ronnie."

I posted this:

Question- "Flex, who do you think had the better physique at their respective peaks - Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman ?"

Flex- "Hands down.. RC"

Flex says Ronnie is better.

Flex thinks himself and Ronnie have surpassed (above) yates:

Even Cormier thinks everyone has caught up to yates.

JM: Do you feel any regret that you never got the chance to take on Dorian one more time?
FW:No. He's always going to be netted as one of the champions as undefeated. You always want to take it from the champion. No, that doesn't bother me because I think both Ronnie and I are above what he has displayed at the previous Mr. Olympia's so I think it would have been happening anyway. Especially like this year, with Ronnie and I coming out and were both battling

JM: Cormier and I were talking about how two years ago Dorian's physique was light years ahead of everyone but now everyone has caught up to him.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34146 on: September 07, 2007, 02:34:50 PM »
Here is three plus the ' new ' ones you posted thats 4 kid

Are you actually looking at the pics I posted? They are from the same video as the one Forced Reps posted.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34147 on: September 07, 2007, 02:35:24 PM »

lol.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34148 on: September 07, 2007, 02:36:13 PM »

that's the problem, the only pics are the ones you clowns posts and they dont match any other media source related to 99.

i have both the 99 and vhs, they are pretty similar, not the BS you guys post the pics for

forced reps already said they were adjusted to make ronnie look better - he copied them from the dvd.

I don't think he said it was adjusted. Show me where he said that. In fact, he was arguing with you people about the "fake pics" situation.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34149 on: September 07, 2007, 02:36:46 PM »
You posted this:

"flex was onstage with both and said yates is better where as he thought he could beat ronnie."

I posted this:

Question- "Flex, who do you think had the better physique at their respective peaks - Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman ?"

Flex- "Hands down.. RC"

Flex says Ronnie is better.

Flex thinks himself and Ronnie have surpassed (above) yates:

Even Cormier thinks everyone has caught up to yates.

i guess you cant read and see my post where flex said he should have won in 99.

i will post his direct quotes later from FLEX.

did you not see the 99 olympia and his reaction?

would you consider that from someone who thought they should not have won?