Author Topic: important clarification to pms/ bible index  (Read 6192 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
important clarification to pms/ bible index
« on: July 24, 2011, 12:58:37 AM »
repetetive questions in regarding sizes of same specific individuals,, always get those same felllas mentioned OVER AND OVER AND OVER,,alexai the russian ,, kuklo the kid,, alwys same ones ,, arent you tired of this?

for THE LAST TIME! insted of writing pms just read the bible it is all there !

i will answer for the last time in regard to this ,, if you are new this is the time you need to get pen and paper or your iphone balonie

the REASSSSSSSSSSSSSSON KUKLEO THE KID HOLD 260LB OF LEAN MUSCLE ON HIS FRAME IS BECAUE OF 2 AND ONLY 2 THINGS,,

FIRST THING :  HUMAN  GROWTH  HORMONE

SECOND THING: INSULINA

NOW TO THE STUPID QUESTION THAT FOLLOW IM USING TOO GH INSULINA I DONT LOK LIKE THAT GH GH GH15 PLEASE WHY I DONT LOOK LIKE THAT GH15 I WANT TO BE KUKELO THE KID MASS,, FIRST OF ALL HE IS A SHRIMP HE IS BUILD ON GH AND INSULINA THAT IS NOT REAL SIZE,, AND NOW LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT IM GOING TO WRITE HERE

THE REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASON BEHIND THE SIZE MAINLY WEIGHT YOU SEE NOW WITH THIS BALONIE 260 250 270 ,,IS THE MULTIPLE DOSES OF GH IN A DAY ,, THAT MEAN AND OPEN YOUR FUCKIN EARS AND EYES THAT MEAN! 20-30IU OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES EVERY DAY ON A REGULAR BASIS ,, CAN YOU TRY THIS? CAN YOU AFFORD THIS? WELL THEY CAN ,, KUKELO THE KID RICH DADDY OR DANTA CAN AFFORD TO BUY HIM THAT FROM YOUR SORRY ASS MONEY YOU SEND TO TRUE PTORIEN TO BUY POWEDERS! SO KUKELO THE KID CAN BE 250 AND YOU BE 200...AS SIMPLE AS THAT...YOU DO 30 IU A DAY OF HGH YOU TOO WILL BE THIS SIZE AND THIS LEAN MUSCLE NO GENETIC AND NO MAGNETIC ,, IT IS ALL IN THE DOAGE OF THE GH ....YOU USE 5 IU A DAY? YOU WILL BE 200LB LEAN ....YOU USE 10 IU A DAY YOU WILL BE 220 LB LEAN ....YOU USE 15 IU A DAY YOU WILL BE 240LB LEAN YOU USE 20+ YOU WILL BE A WALKING 260LB LEAN...THE END OF CONVERSATION ,,

NOW ....THIS HGH WIL NTO BY ITSELF BE ABLE TO BRING YOU TO THE THICKNESS NEEDED TO HOLD 250 AND LOOK LIKE A FREAK...WHAT BRING THAT THICKNESS IS HIGH DOSES TESTOSTERONA WITH HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH DOSES OF FUCKIN INSULINA!

DO YOU THINK KUKELO THE KID IS EVEN REMOTLY CLOSE TO FRANK ZANE PHYSIQE? FRANK ZANE WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH KUKELO THE KID,,, WHY? BECAUSE FRANK ZANE MUSCLE WAS BASED SOLELY ON AAS! IT WAS SOLID MUSCLE AND NOT BUNCH OF RUBBER ON TOP OF MUSCLE....

OK NOW THAT YOU HEARD IT AND SEE IT AGAIN! YOU CAN LEAVE THIS SUBJECT ALONE

NO 20-30 IU GH A DAY ? = NO 260LB ON STAGE AT 6 FEET...

GENETICS HAS NOTHING! TO DO WITH THIS ABSOLITLY NOTHING ! BODYBUILD IS ALL DRUGS I KEEP TELLING THIS OVER AND OVER ALL DRUGS!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: important clarification to pms/ bible index
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 01:00:38 AM »
I'll tell you what's not in your goddamn bible.....the 5 biggest FEMALE drug abusers in this sport. You named the males....now name the females.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 01:06:10 AM »
i dont care about whores,, man come first ,, whores come to bed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 01:19:34 AM »
after lenda murray, female bbing became obsolete, less than the fitness / bikini sideshows

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 01:32:14 AM »

gh15 approved

And you give a damn about all the "zillions" of other questions you get?

Answer the god damn question Dennis.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 01:38:36 AM »
this question ws answered in bible,,

kim was number 1 abuser
katy was number 2
vince cft2 hrs6 irs4 number 3

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 01:45:42 AM »
You should translate your bible to English. Or instead of pretending you STILL can't spell and use proper grammar, just type properly.

And who the fuck is Katy?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 01:53:33 AM »
lefrancois  ;)

gh15's gramer is pefrect for the scope intended

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 04:18:55 AM »

gh15 approved

I'm going to use this line and claim it as my own.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 04:22:38 AM »
And you give a damn about all the "zillions" of other questions you get?

Answer the god damn question Dennis.

If he starts calling you "missy" I'd back off.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 04:24:54 AM »
How much gh can you usefully pin at a time? Even if it's as high as 5ius then that 6 times a day. How do you live a normal life and work a normal job if every few hours you have sneak away to pin yourself.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 07:15:45 AM »

gh15 approved

Gold ! Pure ... fuckin' ... gold ! Love this post ! LOLOLOL !!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »
THE REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASON BEHIND THE SIZE MAINLY WEIGHT YOU SEE NOW WITH THIS BALONIE 260 250 270 ,,IS THE MULTIPLE DOSES OF GH IN A DAY ,, THAT MEAN AND OPEN YOUR FUCKIN EARS AND EYES THAT MEAN! 20-30IU OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES EVERY DAY ON A REGULAR BASIS ,, CAN YOU TRY THIS? CAN YOU AFFORD THIS? WELL THEY CAN ,, KUKELO THE KID RICH DADDY OR DANTA CAN AFFORD TO BUY HIM THAT FROM YOUR SORRY ASS MONEY YOU SEND TO TRUE PTORIEN TO BUY POWEDERS!
gh15 approved

GH, i have posts from 2006 when you were really for true protein. these days you dont like the company.
somewhere inbetween (i wasnt following as closely as i do today) i missed how you decided to go against him. what was the story?
u were sending them lots of money for supplements ???

as of today i mainly use true protein cutomized products simply due to the reputation of the main guy and his contribution to our community. no marketing no bullshit straight out best quality protein you can find which means spending less in grocery store. so yes,,,i put $200 on protein powders but i spend $300 less a week in grocery store. to all of the vitargo lovers :D you can also find there waxy maize for half the price. solid products

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 12:02:28 PM »
You should translate your bible to English. Or instead of pretending you STILL can't spell and use proper grammar, just type properly.

And who the fuck is Katy?

..and while im still in my 2006 archive of important postonas...

you guys forget to remember that gh15 maybe JUST MAYBE do the speLing mistakes in purpose?? ;)
i told you time over time in the 500 posts i got on this board that if i wanted to be myself on here i would apply for 5 stars. i dont!
i am here for sound advice on hormone use and for  helping your reality check when it comes to bodybuilding.

i came here one night cuz (my cuz sounded american right now didnt it? :D) i got invitation to read something lee wrote,, and after reading few "inaccurate" posts on here that particular night,, i thought,,,what the heck they wanna know bodybuilding why not giving them some reality dose.

as i said before i been  top 15 several times in O and i am doing this year's O god willing!

enjoy while it lasts ;)

:D

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 03:46:40 PM »
GH, i have posts from 2006 when you were really for true protein. these days you dont like the company.
somewhere inbetween (i wasnt following as closely as i do today) i missed how you decided to go against him. what was the story?

he never said his protein was bad, he said his propaganda against the real use of roids/gh/slin in bodybuilding was bad

Stavios approved

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »
I'll tell you what's not in your goddamn bible.....the 5 biggest FEMALE drug abusers in this sport. You named the males....now name the females.

gh15 approved

roflcopter

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 04:31:13 PM »

gh15 approved
ha-ha! That's funny as hell!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 04:45:28 PM »
i dont care about whores,, man come first ,,

gh15 approved

Outed

g101

• Getbig IV

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 05:56:40 PM »

gh15 approved

newmom

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 06:03:08 PM »
If he starts calling you "missy" I'd back off.
why?? He's called me that twice

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 06:22:37 PM »

It's also amazing he could actually spell back then, somewhere between then and now he's digressed.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »
20-30iu's what ? why?
he's not even a pro
you said yourself that Essa Obiad and Lesukov take 15iu's
and mentioned that Lesukov use Chinese GH...

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 10:05:17 PM »
20-30iu's what ? why?
he's not even a pro
you said yourself that Essa Obiad and Lesukov take 15iu's
and mentioned that Lesukov use Chinese GH...

quote from gh15 regarding lesukov's doses, 34iu a day...
china gh if legit is same as americano gh ,,kigtropin is the one this fella uses,, and as you can tell it is as legit as it come,,now its important to understand friends that bulk prices are cheaper,,even individual kit can go for 170 to 200+ dollaros,,this is a lot less the legit americano gh btu same quality,,

now ,,mutation factor can only happen from specific dose of gh ,,

i suggest discostove to get on 5-6iu of kigtropina gh daily and see what heppen in a matter of 1 single month,,he then will not talk out of his ass and be understanding how important gh is and how easy it is to shed down to single digit bodyfat even if your diet is dirty ,,you can look like competetive bodybuild within few months on 5-6iu legit gh ,,only thing is you will look like small mutation not something big in the form of the mutation profesional bodybuild is ,,again you burn fat anyway even on 3-4iu of kigtropina,,you just build less muscle fibers and thus less size,,but still you look better than any bodybuild around in your gym that is nto on legit gh or that is only on steroid,,this is what need to understood,,

now alexi is on 34iu gh,,why? gh15 knwo the suplier,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 10:18:46 PM »
It's also amazing he could actually spell back then, somewhere between then and now he's digressed.

thats because someone first name twister last name coach didnt buy the hook pn phonix he promise me,, so i regressed...

gh15 approved
fallen angel