Author Topic: Baby Ford's tiny voice  (Read 9980 times)

Kwon3

Re: Baby Ford's tiny voice
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 03:13:00 PM »
Stereotyping. -Not sure all Republicans would accept you into their herd.
That's fine. As long as they vote for Republican candidates and this President, they're fine with me, bedfellows or not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 05:11:33 PM »
That's fine. As long as they vote for Republican candidates and this President, they're fine with me, bedfellows or not.

Are you saying all Republican candidates?

Kwon3

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 05:51:52 PM »
Are you saying all Republican candidates?
No, clearly I'm only referring to Republican candidates with really stylish shoes.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2018, 04:02:10 AM »
I certainly would, as would most rape victims.

She couldn't remember:

1) The year
2) The house's address or where it happened in that house in terms of the bedroom's location
3) The neighorhood
4) How she got there or how she left
5) She claimed she called her friend on her cell phone (they didn't exist)
6) Any corroborating witnesses (or I should say, the one she provided couldn't validate her claim)
7) Any personally identifiable information about her alleged attacker

In short, she did the equivalent of what an Internet troll threatening to fight someone else on the Internet would do: Making a threat, asking for an address, demanding a free planet ticket, a mutually agreeable venue, and to top it off providing no personally identifiable information or a photo. And should these impossible demands be met, conveniently they'll claim the time or date no longer works for them, they're not available anymore, that the other person will only flake out and not show up anyway, that the other person should travel to them instead, that they don't want to get accused of assault by the law, etc etc. Liars do what liars do - they raise the bar whenever you call their bluff. She wanted an FBI investigation and she got one. It couldn't convince a female senator and two fence-sitting male senators who are no friends of Trump. It's over. He's confirmed. GET OVER IT ALREADY.
The Democrats learned from Anita Hill not to give specifics because they could be proven wrong.  This time around everything was vague so it couldn't be disproven so the libs could use the "where there's smoke there's fire" argument.  Remember the 3rd accuser met with dems for 6 days before she was sure it was Kavanaugh.  Had she been questioned everything would have been vague as well.  It is a great thing this was defeated or we would see the same thing with every nomination or even election.

The Republicans must not only fight back but should start suing for these smears to make people think twice before spreading false accusations.  Ford was just a dem hack and has been an active anti Trumper for the last 2 years.  They should go after her in a civil court and expose her for what she really is but I know they won't.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2018, 12:42:41 PM »
No, clearly I'm only referring to Republican candidates with really stylish shoes.

Good for them. Stylish shoes are a must.  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2018, 01:47:33 PM »
A body language expert, Dr. Lillian Glass, explains Ford’s manipulative use of baby-like voice intonations and her evasive facial movements to explain the deceitful nature of her testimony.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5844100372001/?#sp=show-clips

Spot on analysis
That lying bitch also has an atrocious memory recall
Can’t remember this can’t remember that  ::)
Pitiful excuses.
And still there are those Believing & Defending her on here.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2018, 07:27:05 PM »
Spot on analysis
That lying bitch also has an atrocious memory recall
Can’t remember this can’t remember that  ::)
Pitiful excuses.

Dr. Glass also said Kavenaugh lied under oath about a few things.

"But what IS cause for concern is his deception as related to the terms he wrote in his yearbook as you will see below. Having never heard any of these terms before, I looked them up after his testimony and found the following:

BOOFING -according to the urban dictionary means putting alcohol or drugs in your anus  ( rectum) for a bigger high. He said it meant farting.

FFFFF- According to the Urban Dictionary means a way to avoid saying the 4 letter F-word by simply drawing out the F word. he said it related to a person he knew who stuttered, If that is true, that alone shows bad character to make fun of someone who stuttered. It shows someone who bullied and made fun of a speech impaired individual.
But the fact that he put FFFF in front of Renate Alumnus shows that he may be referring to having sex with Renate and letting everyone know about it in his yearbook in a public manner.  That is called  Slut Shaming . Below is Renate’s the girl he slut shamed’s comment.

RENATE ALUMNUS is an actual person named Renate Dolphin who issued the following quote
“I learned about these yearbook pages only a few days ago,” Ms. Dolphin said in a statement to The New York Times. “I don’t know what ‘Renate Alumnus’ actually means. I can’t begin to comprehend what goes through the minds of 17-year-old boys who write such things, but the insinuation is horrible, hurtful and simply untrue. I pray their daughters are never treated this way. I will have no further comment.”
So here, Kavanaugh slut-shamed this young girl at the time in high school. In his testimony, he said it was a friend. She thought nothing of it until she learned the true meaning of the term as you just read. With a friend like that you don’t need enemies.

DEVILS TRIANGLE– according to the urban dictionary this term means “a  threesome with 1 woman and 2 men. It is important to remember that straight men do not make eye contact while in the act. Doing so will question their sexuality. “
Kavanaugh said it was a drinking game. Was Mark Judge part of that threesome and is that why he does not want to testify under penalty of perjury?

However, he LIED about the terms he used to the committee. And after researching what they actually mean this is inexcusable. He did laugh them off during his testimony and made light of them as Gold Triangle being a drinking game and Rente  Alumnus being a friend and boofing being farting. That showed embarrassment on his part as he minimized these teenage entries into his yearbook, which didn’t raise any red flags at the time. But now there is great cause for concern.
But no matter what they find in terms of whether he did or didn’t molest or rape any women, one thing that if he lied to the committee about the definition of the terms and that is cause for concern."

Spot on analysis

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2018, 10:05:12 PM »

"But what IS cause for concern is his deception as related to the terms he wrote in his yearbook as you will see below. Having never heard any of these terms before, I looked them up after his testimony and found the following:

BOOFING -according to the urban dictionary means putting alcohol or drugs in your anus  ( rectum) for a bigger high. He said it meant farting.

FFFFF- According to the Urban Dictionary means a way to avoid saying the 4 letter F-word by simply drawing out the F word. he said it related to a person he knew who stuttered, If that is true, that alone shows bad character to make fun of someone who stuttered. It shows someone who bullied and made fun of a speech impaired individual.
But the fact that he put FFFF in front of Renate Alumnus shows that he may be referring to having sex with Renate and letting everyone know about it in his yearbook in a public manner.  That is called  Slut Shaming . Below is Renate’s the girl he slut shamed’s comment.

RENATE ALUMNUS is an actual person named Renate Dolphin who issued the following quote
“I learned about these yearbook pages only a few days ago,” Ms. Dolphin said in a statement to The New York Times. “I don’t know what ‘Renate Alumnus’ actually means. I can’t begin to comprehend what goes through the minds of 17-year-old boys who write such things, but the insinuation is horrible, hurtful and simply untrue. I pray their daughters are never treated this way. I will have no further comment.”
So here, Kavanaugh slut-shamed this young girl at the time in high school. In his testimony, he said it was a friend. She thought nothing of it until she learned the true meaning of the term as you just read. With a friend like that you don’t need enemies.

DEVILS TRIANGLE– according to the urban dictionary this term means “a  threesome with 1 woman and 2 men. It is important to remember that straight men do not make eye contact while in the act. Doing so will question their sexuality. “
Kavanaugh said it was a drinking game. Was Mark Judge part of that threesome and is that why he does not want to testify under penalty of perjury?

However, he LIED about the terms he used to the committee. And after researching what they actually mean this is inexcusable. He did laugh them off during his testimony and made light of them as Gold Triangle being a drinking game and Rente  Alumnus being a friend and boofing being farting. That showed embarrassment on his part as he minimized these teenage entries into his yearbook, which didn’t raise any red flags at the time. But now there is great cause for concern.
But no matter what they find in terms of whether he did or didn’t molest or rape any women, one thing that if he lied to the committee about the definition of the terms and that is cause for concern."

Spot on analysis
A few seconds to fact check yourself might have helped you. Urban dictionary as a source? Lmao.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devils-triangle-drinking-game-explained-by-ex-classmates-of-brett-kavanaugh
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2018, 10:25:54 PM »
A few seconds to fact check yourself might have helped you. Urban dictionary as a source? Lmao.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devils-triangle-drinking-game-explained-by-ex-classmates-of-brett-kavanaugh

Actually those quotes are from the esteemed Doctor of Body Language

And from the article YOU posted, maybe you should have taken the same amount of time to read it...

"Not all the people in Kavanaugh's past agree that "Devil's Triangle" was just a drinking game. James Roche, who shared a two-bedroom unit with Kavanaugh at Yale, claimed it was common knowledge that the phrase was sexual in nature.

"Those words were commonly used, and they were references to sexual activities," Roche said on CNN recently. "If you think about the context in which you might hear those words, the way that he described [how] they are defined and the way they are defined, they’re not interchangeable."

He further added that he heard Kavanaugh and his buddies talking about "Devil's Triangle" and "boofing" "regularly."

"I think that contributed to some of my feelings about the fact that these guys treated women in a way I didn’t like," he added.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2018, 12:44:08 AM »

And you can bet most of those not believing and defending her have never been sexually assaulted or are close to someone who has been.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2018, 04:05:11 AM »

Spot on analysis

Only it Was Her Who Created The Whole Issue.

How about you do an amazing critical analysis of her Shambolic testimony
Let’s see if you can apply the same unbiased attitude to that & let’s see what
You come up with.

Please note when it comes to non verbal communication skill
I’ve long worked in that field & have more than a little experience,
Then again I’d expect You too have a good level of competency also.

I’ll look forward to you breakdown analysis of Her testimony.

See how Spot on that is............

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2018, 04:07:56 AM »
And you can bet most of those not believing and defending her have never been sexually assaulted or are close to someone who has been.

As in any situation some won’t have & some will have,
Be they against her or for her

Your point being ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2018, 08:39:18 AM »
Actually those quotes are from the esteemed Doctor of Body Language

And from the article YOU posted, maybe you should have taken the same amount of time to read it...

"Not all the people in Kavanaugh's past agree that "Devil's Triangle" was just a drinking game. James Roche, who shared a two-bedroom unit with Kavanaugh at Yale, claimed it was common knowledge that the phrase was sexual in nature.

"Those words were commonly used, and they were references to sexual activities," Roche said on CNN recently. "If you think about the context in which you might hear those words, the way that he described [how] they are defined and the way they are defined, they’re not interchangeable."

He further added that he heard Kavanaugh and his buddies talking about "Devil's Triangle" and "boofing" "regularly."

"I think that contributed to some of my feelings about the fact that these guys treated women in a way I didn’t like," he added.
LOL yeah, James Roach on cnn, the guy with an obvious axe to grind, the one guy you libs keep trying to push as the holy grail, meanwhile blatantly ignoring the hundreds that have denied everything he and Ford have said.

Why do you put more stock into what a couple of people have said vs what dozens and dozens have said? Is it because Kavanaugh is republican?

And maybe the "esteemed" doctor should fact check himself before quoting urban dictionary, a site that can be edited by anyone with an account, as you can clearly  see if you bothered to look at it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2018, 02:09:12 PM »
As in any situation some won’t have & some will have,
Be they against her or for her

Your point being ?

Given your experience, you likely already know my point.

My point is that folks who have or know someone who has suffered sexual assault are more likely to believe Ford's testimony, particularly her incomplete or lack of memory regarding the circumstances associated with the trauma.

Please note when it comes to non verbal communication skill
I’ve long worked in that field & have more than a little experience....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2018, 04:38:36 PM »

My point is that folks who have or know someone who has suffered sexual assault are more likely to believe Ford's testimony, particularly her incomplete or lack of memory regarding the circumstances associated with the trauma.

That's just not true. Absolutely 100% not true.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2018, 04:51:11 PM »

Nope, no evidence, no memory, lies throughout testimony, denied by everyone else   =    false no matter who/what you have dealt with.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2018, 06:02:17 PM »

Then I’d have to say your point is incorrect.
More so for her given the amount of time she had before giving testimony
As a grown & supposedly intelligent woman she & her team had more than    
Enough time to prepare a coherent & Believable statement - And she clearly
Had one / or bullet points as she kept looking down at them.

Fact is likely once she was stood up before the senate she was exposed & couldnt
Keep the fabricated story together hence her awful body language.
That’s why she couldn’t & wouldn’t go to a criminal trial - she wouldn’t of been believed,
And as you are well aware many women do go to trial & are believed.

You’re just putting politics before reasoned rational thinking.
You carry on believing her all you want - Thankfully the majority who mattered & voted Didn’t.

Very similar to the 2016 Election & The lies of Killary  
She didn’t win either.   ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2018, 07:45:14 PM »
LOL yeah, James Roach on cnn, the guy with an obvious axe to grind, the one guy you libs keep trying to push as the holy grail, meanwhile blatantly ignoring the hundreds that have denied everything he and Ford have said.

Why do you put more stock into what a couple of people have said vs what dozens and dozens have said? Is it because Kavanaugh is republican?

And maybe the "esteemed" doctor should fact check himself before quoting urban dictionary, a site that can be edited by anyone with an account, as you can clearly  see if you bothered to look at it.

Its actually a her...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2018, 07:46:26 PM »
Nope, no evidence, no memory, lies throughout testimony, denied by everyone else   =    false no matter who/what you have dealt with.

How's it feel to be one of those guys that no one responds to? I am responding out of sympathy, but I wondered how you felt.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2018, 08:27:46 PM »
Its actually a her...
Oh well....nevermind then, chicks don't need facts according to liberals, everything they say is true!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2018, 08:31:10 PM »
Oh well....nevermind then, chicks don't need facts according to liberals, everything they say is true!

Nice deflect!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2018, 08:33:56 PM »
Nice deflect!
From your deflection?
Regardless male or female, facts should have been checked and she didn't, rather than refute that, you opted to address the error of my post.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2018, 08:38:53 PM »
From your deflection?
Regardless male or female, facts should have been checked and she didn't, rather than refute that, you opted to address the error of my post.

Its not about you. My post, since I apparently have to spell it out for "some" is that if you are gonna display her "opinion" about Ford as an argument from authority, then you have to accept that Kavenaugh lied as well and was under oath while seeking a post on the Supreme court. Not saying YOU are touting her as the end all be all of what is the truth, but the OP wanted us to think it was one sided and some "expert" declared Ford lying.. which fit the narrative of many here. Because I do dig a little deeper than most because truth matters over party , I found that Dr. Glass also said Kavenaugh lied under oath.. which Fox news apparently didn't feel was as important  (actually it was Kwon3)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2018, 06:08:28 AM »
Its not about you. My post, since I apparently have to spell it out for "some" is that if you are gonna display her "opinion" about Ford as an argument from authority, then you have to accept that Kavenaugh lied as well and was under oath while seeking a post on the Supreme court. Not saying YOU are touting her as the end all be all of what is the truth, but the OP wanted us to think it was one sided and some "expert" declared Ford lying.. which fit the narrative of many here. Because I do dig a little deeper than most because truth matters over party , I found that Dr. Glass also said Kavenaugh lied under oath.. which Fox news apparently didn't feel was as important  (actually it was Kwon3)

what a pile of shite - you watch CNN fake News and take it as gospel  ::)
K

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2018, 11:49:30 AM »
How's it feel to be one of those guys that no one responds to? I am responding out of sympathy, but I wondered how you felt.
Not remotely sorry I have upset you.