Author Topic: BKS  (Read 311126 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: BKS
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2006, 10:53:15 AM »
Ok here we go, first off i'm the power behind the throne.  I keep AS in office. One slip up and its off to the gulag run by my Golden Retriever, who you have no doubt met.I also have incriminating pictures.........Cabana boy oh what the ...how did...
Plus he who deadlifts more gets a chance to join.... You guys are great
L

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2006, 10:57:22 AM »
Ok here we go, first off i'm the power behind the throne.  I keep AS in office. One slip up and its off to the gulag run by my Golden Retriever, who you have no doubt met.I also have incriminating pictures.........Cabana boy oh what the ...how did...
Plus he who deadlifts more gets a chance to join....
You guys are great

That MAY have been your saving grace with that post.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2006, 11:05:23 AM »
That MAY have been your saving grace with that post.

i skipped the attempted coup attempt and focused only on the last part also...:)  damm officers have a hard time hanging with the troops always got to be in charge..

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2006, 11:07:25 AM »
I do not wann be in chrge i get enough of that shit all day. you will need asecret police to keek the undiserable element out.
L

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2006, 11:09:13 AM »
Have you ever praised Re: delete?  I don't recall a post from you there?
BKS - Guardian of Truth

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2006, 11:22:37 AM »
Yes!!!!!  First of all I would like to thank Re: delete above all else.  Through you, all things are possible.  You give me streangth when I am weak.  And now I may pay even greater tribute to your excellencey via my brotheren of BKS.  Thank you Always Sore, for it is your writing that I aspire to.  Thank you YoMamaBeenLurking for you provide me with great laughter and joy.  And I want to thank Migs for giving me that avatar in which I jerk off each night to.  You all have been so kind here, and I hope that I may honor Re: delete and the great society of black knights.

All Hail Re: delete!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2006, 11:22:44 AM »
Have you ever praised Re: delete?  I don't recall a post from you there?

ever the sargent major of keeping the rules..you are correct as always.

re:delete above all things great and small...BKS

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2006, 11:26:16 AM »
Yes!!!!!  First of all I would like to thank Re: delete above all else.  Through you, all things are possible.  You give me streangth when I am weak.  And now I may pay even greater tribute to your excellencey via my brotheren of BKS.  Thank you Always Sore, for it is your writing that I aspire to.  Thank you YoMamaBeenLurking for you provide me with great laughter and joy.  And I want to thank Migs for giving me that avatar in which I jerk off each night to.  You all have been so kind here, and I hope that I may honor Re: delete and the great society of black knights.

welcome aboard, alone we are weak but together we are undefeatable, the power of Re:delete guides our hands and sets our hearts to sore above all the rable that drudge thru this place.we are united and growing and unstoppable. we are BKS......heaven fears us and hells afraid we will take over....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2006, 11:33:20 AM »
Yeah yeah grovel grovel, all hail re:delete, grovel grovel go Eagles grovel RE:delet is the greatest ever grovel grovel
god dammit let me in . Alwasy Sore is the greatest ever, he is my sun and moon, the earth revolves around him,grovel grovel
Lurk is the best grovel grovel..i'll letter bomb you guyus if I can't join...grovel grovel.

Please don't leave me at the mercy of Jag and Pumpster, I wann be a cool kid please guys aw come on pleae I'm cool really i am....
L

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2006, 11:41:23 AM »

Welcome Black Knight, stand tall and wear the colors with pride.  Use your skills and rapier wit combined with the power of Re: delete to guide you through the wilderness of getbig, as you search for all things funny.

Oh and yeah, now that you're one of us. 

Don't fuck it up  :)
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2006, 11:48:00 AM »
Yeah yeah grovel grovel, all hail re:delete, grovel grovel go Eagles grovel RE:delet is the greatest ever grovel grovel
god dammit let me in . Alwasy Sore is the greatest ever, he is my sun and moon, the earth revolves around him,grovel grovel
Lurk is the best grovel grovel..i'll letter bomb you guyus if I can't join...grovel grovel.

Please don't leave me at the mercy of Jag and Pumpster, I wann be a cool kid please guys aw come on pleae I'm cool really i am....

if migs and lurker and the new kid supernatural give you the thumbs up its fine with me but to quote the rock "know your roll and shut your hole" you really must stand behind you fellow brothers and support all of our baseless attacks on the masses as we take over the board.know the rules set down by the elders, know that lurker reads everything and will hold you under the water if you make a error and only serious commitment to RE:delete thru postings will give you the strength to continue when all else in life has left you.we are a class outfit not some fly by knight group of rable rousers. we are growing in numbers and your sig or tag line would need to conform to the standards we uphold. know always that BKS will bust your balls at every chance but will always attack those that do likewise.

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2006, 11:52:32 AM »

Actually this may have been your funniest post to date.   :)

I'm still waiting on posts in Re: delete praising it's glory as well as our golfing buddy Migs' to offer an opinion.

Oh and Re: delete does not appreciate sarcasm. >:(
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2006, 12:35:13 PM »
you have some reading to catch up miggsy..

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2006, 12:35:38 PM »
BKS owns Team Jesus and the Squad!  Re: delete bitch slaps Jesus, and tea bags that fool.

Am I allowed to say that..... as long as its in honor of Re: delete, right?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2006, 12:41:18 PM »
BKS owns Team Jesus and the Squad!  Re: delete bitch slaps Jesus, and tea bags that fool.

Am I allowed to say that..... as long as its in honor of Re: delete, right?

your a full BKS member destroy and conquer all in your path just always give credit to Re:delete and BKS. we are a mayhem brotherhood and though not always funny or correct you will be supported in thought and deed if you are pure of heart.leave nothing in your wake and take any virgins to your bed.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2006, 12:42:56 PM »
you have some reading to catch up miggsy..

holly Re: Delete.  Welcome to the fold brother Super.  Now for the other two minions.  I shall have to think about this and will post after further investigation.

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2006, 12:46:21 PM »
Thank you kind sir.  Now I am off to deflower my virgins.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2006, 12:51:39 PM »
Thank you kind sir.  Now I am off to deflower my virgins.

live long and prosper, git er done

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2006, 12:53:22 PM »
i have deliberated and have come to the conclusion that hunter is a vote in for me.  But slip up and face the wrath of Re: delete

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2006, 01:00:32 PM »
i have deliberated and have come to the conclusion that hunter is a vote in for me.  But slip up and face the wrath of Re: delete

hunter gets a thumbs up from me so its up to lurker or supernatural. i think the kid needs to be the swing vote since its his first, plus it takes him off rookie status.

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2006, 01:02:34 PM »
What say you Super?

BKS - Guardian of Truth

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2006, 01:04:52 PM »
hmm, his voting cherry popped the same day he is brought into the fold!  What a day for him

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2006, 01:08:47 PM »
The Knights of the BKS are swift to act, and bring power and fury with each quip.  Once promoted from squier a new knight must prove worthyness quickly if he wishes to keep his seat at the table of Kings. 
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2006, 01:10:05 PM »
this is true.  What tasks or feats shall we set forth upon these squires? 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2006, 01:11:13 PM »
The Knights of the BKS are swift to act, and bring power and fury with each quip.  Once promoted from squier a new knight must prove worthyness quickly if he wishes to keep his seat at the table of Kings. 

damm on point today, i take a back seat to you good sir knight for today you have no equal on the field of honor. may your lance always point upward and your steele stay sharp.