Author Topic: Kai Greene - Blasted on the site 'The Dirty'  (Read 8813 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Kai Greene - Blasted on the site 'The Dirty'
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2014, 03:49:40 PM »
Kai is out there in his personal life, that's for sure. Regardless, whether he is fucking a grapefruit or wearing some weird theatrical sadist outfit and swinging his large, mostly limp, dick around for a bunch of schmoes has nothing to do with whether he has a winning physique or not. Moreover, in this industry, he is hardly alone in making a living in highly imaginative and somewhat sleazy ways. It is part an parcel when it comes to many pro bodybuilders. Obviously, pro bodybuilding doesn't pay the really big bucks except when one is at the top of their game.

When a bodybuilder steps on the competition stage, all this other shit should just fall away. They either have the best of the best physique or they don't and that should be all she wrote.

I do agree with you

I mean which is worse, being nurtured by your mother your entire life and then making it on your own (king kamali)

Or being a real man and taking a free fall in life in your own way and then making it on your own (kai greene)

I mean kai greene doesn't come from the same surroundings like jay cutler or some other privileged people.

Not many people get the same opportunities.

If I was to become a thousaneer right now, I would have to become a gay prostitute as well, but unlike kai greene I'm not that hungry to make it, I just choose to dream my life away day by day and I can accept it.

At least kai greene did a strong decision, that "hey, I know what the after math will be by fucking a fruit, but at least I will get the money to get where I need to be"

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
Re: Phil posting Kai on the Dirty?
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2014, 04:17:37 PM »

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2014, 06:07:06 PM »
None of his past "hurts him"...or he wouldve been in 5th, not 2nd

What hurts him is coming in too big...aint going to beat Phil like that...hell, he shouldnt have beaten Wolf last year (outside the calve department)

If he were to bring it down a notch, he wouldnt be so blocky on stage and we would have a much better competition between the two....bigger he comes in, the more he plays into Phils game

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2014, 06:10:21 PM »
Have you ever put another man's dirty pee pee in your mouth like Kai has?
lol!  Good point

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2014, 06:15:59 PM »
None of his past "hurts him"...or he wouldve been in 5th, not 2nd

What hurts him is coming in too big...aint going to beat Phil like that...hell, he shouldnt have beaten Wolf last year (outside the calve department)

If he were to bring it down a notch, he wouldnt be so blocky on stage and we would have a much better competition between the two....bigger he comes in, the more he plays into Phils game

That's really the other reason But all the Kai lovers and supporters say its because of Kai having sex with fruits and its to controversial for the Mr. O.! lol
 Maybe but first you got to look like a Mr. Olympia!  Not like a  fruity freak show out of a cheap B rated horror movie!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2014, 06:27:08 PM »
WOW! He is taking a beating. Someone really got his number. Well it is only the truth.

He was in the movie Generation Iron were he gave people the impression that he was financially struggling bodybuilder in hope of winning a Mr. Olympia title. Looks like he forgot to mention in the movie what he did on weekends
Read more at http://thedirty.com/2014/08/generation-iron-star-bodybuilder-kai-green-turning-tricks-before-the-big-screen/#Yi1D1miVVOctC7pc.99

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2014, 07:31:39 PM »
A

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2014, 07:41:06 AM »
the kai smear machine happens every year, 2 months before the Olympia. 

it's so transparent.

THIS

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2014, 07:43:00 AM »
Anonymous says:
August 11, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Most bodybuilders and meatheads are gay or homoerotic in some way. Crossfitters are especially gay.

-I decided.

:D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2014, 06:19:19 PM »