Author Topic: Brian Billick reports jets using illegal ploy to draw players offsides  (Read 3280 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Brian Billick reports jets using illegal ploy to draw players offsides
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 04:34:39 PM »
NFL says all thirty two tapes the pats gave to them were viewed and destroyed. They found nothing on the tapes that violated any rules. The NFL also said there was no evidence or proof to support the claim the pats micked up defensive players. Looks like all you people hoping for some big blockbuster find going back years and years might be let down.

Seems to be an isolated incident. If there wa anything on those tapes they would have hammered the pats.

Mike Reiss

Here is an update on the NFL's investigation into the Patriots videotaping procedures:

"The Patriots have fully cooperated and complied with the requirements of the commissioner’s decision," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello relayed via email.

"All tapes, documents and other records relating to this matter were turned over to the league office and destroyed, and the Patriots have certified in writing that no copies or other records exist. League policies on in-game video taping and audio communication will continue to be closely monitored and strictly enforced with all 32 teams."

Aiello was also asked about allegations that the Patriots illegally placed a microphone on a defensive player to pick up the audibles of opposing quarterbacks. A report on NBC during the Patriots-Chargers game indicated that the Jets believed the Patriots had illegally placed a microphone on a defensive player.

"We have no evidence to support that claim," Aiello said.

No way, you mean all the bullshit that moronic trolls were spewing was just mindless nonsense? I'm shocked, I mean really really shocked.

BTW, Belichick is a the biggest cheater in the world and should be forced to forfeit all his Superbowl wins. He's a big fat cheater.

body88

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 04:38:53 PM »
No way, you mean all the bullshit that moronic trolls were spewing was just mindless nonsense? I'm shocked, I mean really really shocked.

BTW, Belichick is a the biggest cheater in the world and should be forced to forfeit all his Superbowl wins. He's a big fat cheater.

Just ask guys like Heinz ward who claimed the pats cheated NFL sanctioned headsets which lets to them destroying the steelers in the AFC championship game. Nevermind that the pats where accused of video taping defensive signals and offensive signals are sent via radio through NFL issued headsets. Which the pats never get to touch, making his claim pretty much impossible. Not to mention there are no um hand signals used. I mean look at the guy, not to smart looking. All this crap supposedly happened At the steelers home field! Mission impossoble type spy game shit! Oh shit coach Cowher just said in public the pats did not cheat in that game? I mean I was kidding!!!! I need to execute better. Oh fuck it we lost cuz the pats cheated wahhhhhhhhh wahhh

Haha didn't Heinz just get bagged for scumming people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars? What a honest guy!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 06:08:36 PM »
Just ask guys like Heinz ward who claimed the pats cheated NFL sanctioned headsets which lets to them destroying the steelers in the AFC championship game. Nevermind that the pats where accused of video taping defensive signals and offensive signals are sent via radio through NFL issued headsets. Which the pats never get to touch, making his claim pretty much impossible. Not to mention there are no um hand signals used. I mean look at the guy, not to smart looking. All this crap supposedly happened At the steelers home field! Mission impossoble type spy game shit! Oh shit coach Cowher just said in public the pats did not cheat in that game? I mean I was kidding!!!! I need to execute better. Oh fuck it we lost cuz the pats cheated wahhhhhhhhh wahhh

Haha didn't Heinz just get bagged for scumming people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars? What a honest guy!

Where are all the trolls that said the Pats were nothing but cheaters? Where are all the trolls that said the Chargers (snicker) were going to beat up on the Pats?

Curiously they've disappeared.