Author Topic: study of whether women like muscular men more than others  (Read 10700 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: study of whether women like muscular men more than others
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009, 09:05:50 PM »
Yeah.  Fortunately there's a cure if you are unattractive to women:  massive doses of alcohol.

Money and diamonds seem to work even better, lol... just throw them right at the bitch!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2009, 09:06:14 PM »

No remotely human woman ever born in last 1,000,000 years has ever - EVVVEEERRRR - talked to, looked at, flirted with, slept with, married or anything else whatsoever with any man EVVVEEERRRR because he was muscular or attractive.

Maybe not 'married' but you're way off on the rest.  Physical attractiveness counts heavily.  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2009, 09:20:53 PM »
Below is me.  It has never helped.  Women don't care. 

You're equating lean muscularity with physical attractiveness.  Sure that's part of it but not all.  Do you have an attractive face?  Good skin?  Look healthy?  How tall are you, 'LilPoppa'?

Attractive people, m or f, get more attention than ugly people.  I'm not really out on a limb here.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2009, 09:22:06 PM »
I agree with this 100%.

And I'll say speaking as a guy who's been around the block twice....Looks get your foot in the door, after that you better have something to say/offer or you are done

Wow....intelligence and truth on getbig?

Who knew

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2009, 09:23:12 PM »
You're equating lean muscularity with physical attractiveness.  Sure that's part of it but not all.  Do you have an attractive face?  Good skin?  Look healthy?  How tall are you, 'LilPoppa'?

Attractive people, m or f, get more attention than ugly people.  I'm not really out on a limb here.

Great points! if you're 4'11 NOTHING is going to help.... having a 14" cock and having 20 million in the bank won't help at that point..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009, 09:24:03 PM »
Btw, why would you title a picture of yourself "58_7702thm.jpg?"  Hmmmm.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009, 09:30:18 PM »
Btw, why would you title a picture of yourself "58_7702thm.jpg?"  Hmmmm.

Are you insinuating "LilPoppaPete" has an elaborate and sophisticated system of categorizing pics of thong wearing men on his hardrive, Tapeworm?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2009, 09:42:01 PM »
Are you insinuating "LilPoppaPete" has an elaborate and sophisticated system of categorizing pics of thong wearing men on his hardrive, Tapeworm?

Well I was just looking through the 7,702 pics I have of myself from angle 58 and couldn't find a single one where I used an underscore. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2009, 10:01:53 PM »
Wow, you guys show your youth when you discuss women and visual stimulation  ;D

No remotely human woman ever born in last 1,000,000 years has ever - EVVVEEERRRR - talked to, looked at, flirted with, slept with, married or anything else whatsoever with any man EVVVEEERRRR because he was muscular or attractive.

Attractive has no value whatsoever to a woman.  All women care about re: physical is not bad odor, breath, teeth, or skin.  THAT IS IT.  WOMEN HAVE NO TASTE IN MEN WHATSOEVER.  OBESE, UGLY, HAIRY, BALD, GOOFY; WOMEN DO NOT GIVE A FUCK, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY...  YOU ARE YOUNG AND LIFE INEXPERIENCED IF YOU STILL THINK OTHERWISE.  

ONLY $$$$$, DRUGS/ALCOHOL, AND BULLSHIT OUT YOUR MOUTH HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH OTHERWISE COMPLETELY, TOTALLY, UNEQUIVOCALLY ARBITRARY REASONS WOMEN TALK TO, LOOK AT, FLIRT WITH, SLEEP WITH, ETC. ANY MAN THEIR WHOLE LIVES.  

IT TOOK ME YEARS TO LEARN THIS TRUTH, YOU WILL JUST BEAT YOURSELF TO DEATH FROM THE INSIDE OUT IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, TRUST ME, TAKE MY GREATER LIFE KNOWLEDGE AND FREE YOURSELF OF SELF-TORTURE AND PUNISHMENT OF TRYING TO SAY OR DO ANYTHING TO IMPRESS WOMEN OTHER THAN MAKE MORE MONEY, OR PLY 'EM WITH DRUGS/ALCOHOL, OR BE MORE FULL OF SHIT.  

IF, LIKE ME, YOU CAN'T BE FULL OF SHIT (THANKS FOR RAISING ME TO BE HONEST, DAD!), AND PREFER NOT TO PLY 'EM WITH DRUGS/ALCOHOL, YOU ARE, LIKE ME, S.O.L. UNLESS YOU MAKE MORE MONEY OR THEY ARBITRARILY 'PICK' YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE RIGHT GUY, RIGHT PLACE, RIGHT TIME, OR SAID RIGHT THING WITHOUT READING HER AND BEING FULL OF SHIT.  

TRUST ME.  LIFE TRUTH RIGHT HERE, FREE OF CHARGE.
this sounds about right. . Women are not good people....sorry if that bothers you ladies...but the truth can hurt.

There are some great women out there, just that the majority are very mean, manipulating, emotional bullies, vindictive, narcissistic and self absorbed.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2009, 12:27:05 AM »
no matter how dreadful you look, with money looks dont matter to women.
i wonder if looks are that important to women in general though, being sexual aggressive wins over looks everytime.
it may be the ugly truth but its like it is. the popular books tend to conceal that fact because its not pretty.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2009, 03:52:41 AM »
One thing I've noticed which is interesting:  You do get more looks from women being more muscular, but the strangest thing is that normal hetero dudes want to talk to you and want you to like them.  If you can squat four plates, dudes will just come up to you and try to be your friend.  He who controls the men controls the women.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Spot on... never lose control in the sauna...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2009, 04:19:22 AM »
Yes - Yes - Yes - 5'9"

As for the pic code (for post above), it's a pic of me from a website.  My own pics won't load here, getbig always tells me they are too large (epic irony, I know, haha...)

In that show (2004 Excalibur) I was actually 9th out of 10 in mw class, lol...  Still, it's a cool pick of me.

One other time I came in too heavy and was 8th out of 9 as mw (2007 Ronnie Coleman Classic).

As lw, 2nd twice (2006 Louisiana, 2007 Southeastern USA), 4th this past July (2009 Louisiana), not that anyone asked, but since there was some doubt to my photo...  

Ok, I'll buy it.  Can't speak for the rest of these guys tho.  :D

Crtl-W in paint will let you resize an image.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2009, 04:35:03 AM »
the strangest thing is that normal hetero dudes want to talk to you and want you to like them.  If you can squat four plates, dudes will just come up to you and try to be your friend. 

Has anyone else noticed this?
:D

I think you just came out lol

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2009, 04:37:14 AM »
this sounds about right. . Women are not good people....sorry if that bothers you ladies...but the truth can hurt.

There are some great women out there, just that the majority are very mean, manipulating, emotional bullies, vindictive, narcissistic and self absorbed.

Plenty of fucked up men as well. I don't discriminate between sexes.

Most couples end up with someone with similar looks on the rating scale. Sometimes you get women with not so good looking men because of the money, but other than that, women do care about looks that post was stupid.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2009, 05:12:33 AM »
Ok, I'll buy it.  Can't speak for the rest of these guys tho.  :D

Crtl-W in paint will let you resize an image.
Holy crap. Thanks for posting that. I've been trying to figure that out for a couple of months.
G

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2009, 07:25:00 AM »
Outed as a virgin!  Also, you got an ugly mug bro, no offense.  But for the rest of getbig that hasn't posted pictures, we're all extremely attractive and the muscles only add to it.

Below is me.  It has never helped.  Women don't care.  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2009, 07:29:50 AM »
 But for the rest of getbig that hasn't posted pictures, we're all extremely attractive and the muscles only add to it.

Thank you for the kind words.  8)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2009, 07:34:04 AM »
Thank you for the kind words.  8)

yes, we are a good looking bunch

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2009, 11:26:30 AM »
if you've ever had a girlfriend, she did not stay with you based on your body or appearance at most your looks just caught her eye

a nice body can get you a first date or a one night stand with a slut, nothing long term if you don't have a personality or an acceptable income

bodybuilding gets you noticed and gains the respect of men, when the men respect you the women will be more attracted to you

i'd say that's the only way a body helps you get a girlfriend

E
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2009, 04:53:39 PM »
 I don't give a shit what women want anymore - some seem to like that.

Treating them mean has always kept them keen. Mr Nice Guy gets abused, used, shit upon and often raises another man's (a cad's) child without even knowing...
O

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2009, 05:25:30 PM »
huge muscles - sexy body - livin the dream - no income - can barely pay bills

= not a winning concept ??? ??? :'(
tank u jesus

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2009, 05:45:04 PM »

well.. you're an idiot.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2009, 06:29:53 PM »
i drive an 87 cavalier and get all kinds of pussy.  granted, it's a z24, so that helps.
Deep Tissue Massage

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2009, 06:40:06 PM »
if you've ever had a girlfriend, she did not stay with you based on your body or appearance at most your looks just caught her eye

a nice body can get you a first date or a one night stand with a slut, nothing long term if you don't have a personality or an acceptable income

bodybuilding gets you noticed and gains the respect of men, when the men respect you the women will be more attracted to you

i'd say that's the only way a body helps you get a girlfriend

E

Fucking quote of the year right there.... 100% accurate.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2009, 06:41:07 PM »
i drive an 87 cavalier and get all kinds of pussy.  granted, it's a z24, so that helps.

Hahaha...omg, I used to have one of those... like 10 years ago and that was a 98!