Author Topic: Starting to really like Stefan Molyneux, I wish every American would watch this.  (Read 824 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
This video does an excellent job pointing out what is at the heart of a lot of political and social conflict in this country.  It's long but 100% worth your time.

Purge_WTF

I posted his video debunking the "rape culture" Feminist propaganda here yesterday. Good man.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
His Twitter usually has a lot of really good stuff.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Another great one with Molyneux and Gavin McInnes

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Yeah Stefan is great.

Believe it or not, Roseanne Barr is pretty dialed in to a lot of this stuff as well. She’s a good follow on Twitter.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Yeah Stefan is great.

Believe it or not, Roseanne Barr is pretty dialed in to a lot of this stuff as well. She’s a good follow on Twitter.

I heard that but I almost didn't believe it.  I thought she was a big time liberal.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I heard that but I almost didn't believe it.  I thought she was a big time liberal.

She probably was a closet conservative the whole time but played the liberal just to get along in Hollywood. Now that she’s old she just doesn’t give a fuck anymore.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Yeah it surprised me as well.

But now she is retweeting Trump and Rand Paul.

She's obviously pretty deep into 4chan and following other fake news exposers.

Grabbing some Del Taco with David Seaman who has been on Rogan a few times and REALLY gets out there with some of the stuff he talks about but you can find some nuggets here and there.