Author Topic: Trump will Destroy Hillary in a General Election  (Read 44623 times)

absfabs

• Getbig III
Re: Trump will Destroy Hillary in a General Election
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2016, 05:37:20 PM »
And Bernie would Destroy Trump easily. 

;)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html

BRING IT ON

I PREFER A STRAIGHT FIGHT TO ALL THIS SNEAKIN AROUND!

you realize fo course that sanders would get 0 votes and it wold be worse than reagain mondale right?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2016, 07:23:18 PM »
Stay away from the social issues (gay marriage, abortion). Bring in the blue collar democrats by bringing up trade issues while also courting the conservative base by taking a hardline immigration stance. National security, supporting the vets etc etc.

Now you talk about a winning formula that could potentially bring a ton of people to the ballots come Election Day.

I agree.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2016, 07:25:09 PM »
and x2 on him staying out of "gay issues"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2016, 12:53:50 PM »
Trump secures the nomination then goes Hispanic for VP, preferably female(as stated by another poster on here)

He's already moved to the left on health care..."We won't be allowing people to die in the streets"

He's to the left of her on Trade. Arguably to the left of her on his stance in 2003 concerning the Iraq war. If the press/moderator comes back and brings up his Howard Stern 2002 interview and he'll quickly dismiss it in a way only Trump can pull off then go right back and attack Hillary for her support of the war.

She won't be able to hammer very hard on him concerning women's issues because he counters with the "Bill Clinton is an incredible abuser of women" card plus he has already stated he is supportive of Planned Parenthood in all that they do minus the abortion issue. He has employed and placed women in positions of power over the past 30 years in the real estate business. Ivanka is a fantastic speaker and could lend some support in this area as well.

He is either even with or possibly to the left of her on his recent statement of taxing the wealthy. Plus he will sell that talking point far better than her.

His voter turnout in the primary blows away that of hers. He has already stated he will prosecute her as President which throws some red meat to the Bernie supporters who will feel they've been screwed in the Democrat process.

He had the highest percentage of Latinos vote for him in Nevada. Reporters say his crowds are the most diverse(admittedly this isn't saying too much considering he is a Republican).

That's before even taking stage performance and mic skills into account in which it won't even be close.

Better come to grips, folks...this guy could very well be up there being sworn in come early 2017.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2016, 12:58:38 PM »
He had 59 latino's vote for him.....but anyway I think he can go after her but the media will turn on him. I think the Dems are well prepared for Trump. I don't think he lays out cases to support him beyond making America great. What is he gonna do..or more correctly how?
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2016, 01:02:15 PM »
He had 59 latino's vote for him.....but anyway I think he can go after her but the media will turn on him. I think the Dems are well prepared for Trump. I don't think he lays out cases to support him beyond making America great. What is he gonna do..or more correctly how?

Yep.  Context is everything. 

Also, the number of non-Trump votes so far is enormous.  I see this headed towards either a win outright (likely by Rubio) or a brokered convention. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2016, 01:03:44 PM »
Yep.  Context is everything. 

Also, the number of non-Trump votes so far is enormous.  I see this headed towards either a win outright (likely by Rubio) or a brokered convention. 

after 4 states, trump has way more votes than mccain or romney had.

keep dreaming of an outright rubio win.  Trump may win every state on super tuesday.  lol.  silly repubs, living in a dream world.

James

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2016, 01:06:43 PM »
I see this headed towards either a win outright (likely by Rubio) or a brokered convention. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2016, 01:11:41 PM »

I love Calvin & Hobbes.   :)  What is your prediction?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2016, 01:11:52 PM »

Big deal, the people hate the media. That is really one of the main reasons he has had so much success despite all his quirks.

With The Honorable Justice Scalia's(God rest his soul) passing are you really going to stay home and potentially allow her to appoint a Liberal to replace him for the next 40 years?

Even I made comments about being unable to vote for Jeb but in all seriousness you are talking about a Liberal Supreme Court and a potential abolishing or at least major gutting of the Second Amendment as we know it.

It's time to start putting hurt feelings aside and coalesce as a party behind the nominee(whoever that ends up being).

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2016, 01:24:15 PM »
And Bernie would Destroy Trump easily. 

;)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html

But what real chance of getting delegates does Bernie have? Would love to hear your idea how Bernie becomes the nominee.

As it stands he's just there to keep the real leftist wackos and kids from going Green Party, etc.

James

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2016, 02:05:40 PM »
What is your prediction?

Prediction: Trump will be the republican nominee

You know I support Cruz,  but one has to be honest, Trump is in the lead in most of the State Polls, even Rubio's home state of Florida.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2016, 02:11:18 PM »
Prediction: Trump will be the republican nominee

You know I support Cruz,  but one has to be honest, Trump is in the lead in most of the State Polls, even Rubio's home state of Florida.

Trump is leading in most states, Rubio leading in some, Cruz in Texas, and that's about it.  Because these are not winner take all states so far, they will be sharing delegates through Super Tuesday.  Kasich and Carson should be gone after Super Tuesday. 

The only point where we could get to inevitability is the winner take all states, and I believe even some of those require a percentage north of 50 percent for the winner to get all of the delegates. 

They are in for a long fight, unless it becomes a two-person race, in which case Trump probably gets crushed.   

James

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2016, 02:13:09 PM »
Trump is leading in most states, Rubio leading in some, Cruz in Texas, and that's about it.  Because these are not winner take all states so far, they will be sharing delegates through Super Tuesday.  Kasich and Carson should be gone after Super Tuesday.  

The only point where we could get to inevitability is the winner take all states, and I believe even some of those require a percentage north of 50 percent for the winner to get all of the delegates.  

They are in for a long fight, unless it becomes a two-person race, in which case Trump probably gets crushed.    

Trump will win.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2016, 02:15:00 PM »
1. Communication skills aren't even close. Trump is likable even if you don't agree with his politics. Hillary is a complete phony and boring. Zero Energy.

Uuuhh….no…

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2016, 02:23:46 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2016, 02:25:19 PM »
Trump is likable even if you don't agree with his politics.

Uuuhh….no…

x 2.  His negative numbers are incredibly high. 

James

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2016, 02:26:10 PM »
We shall see.

marco roboto is in 3rd place in his home state, the people who know him best dont care for him anymore.

Wake up Beach Bum and face the truth: Trump will be the nominee.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2016, 02:35:47 PM »

Dos Equis I love you bro but Trump will be the nominee.

He wraps it up for Tuesday if he beats Cruz in Texas(I give him a 30% shot to do so).

Worst case scenario he loses Texas to Cruz single digits but still closes it out March 15.

This race is OVER fellas.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2016, 02:51:03 PM »
Dos Equis I love you bro but Trump will be the nominee.

He wraps it up for Tuesday if he beats Cruz in Texas(I give him a 30% shot to do so).

Worst case scenario he loses Texas to Cruz single digits but still closes it out March 15.

This race is OVER fellas.

Maybe I'm in denial.  lol  I refuse to believe this will happen. 

Seriously, though, I'm looking at the numbers and history and I don't see Trump running away with this.  Both Clinton and Reagan had very slow starts, failing to win about the first 5 or 6 primaries or so.    If Trump was getting over 50 percent, not sharing delegates, and didn't have some of the highest negative numbers in history, I'd have a different viewpoint. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2016, 03:36:01 PM »
This [releasing their taxes] will give us a real sense of whether these people are on the up and up and whether they've been telling us things about themselves that are true or not," Romney said. "Frankly, I think we have good reason to believe that there’s a bombshell in Donald Trump’s taxes."
“What do you mean?” Cavuto asked.

"I think there's something there," Romney said. "Either he's not anywhere near as wealthy as he says he is or he hasn’t been paying the kind of taxes we would expect him to pay, or perhaps he hasn’t been giving money to the vets or to the disabled like he’s been telling us he’s been doing, and the reason that I think there's a bombshell in there is because every time he’s asked about his taxes he dodges and delays and says, well, we're working on it."
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2016, 03:38:20 PM »
This [releasing their taxes] will give us a real sense of whether these people are on the up and up and whether they've been telling us things about themselves that are true or not," Romney said. "Frankly, I think we have good reason to believe that there’s a bombshell in Donald Trump’s taxes."

"I think there's something there," Romney said. "Either he's not anywhere near as wealthy as he says he is or he hasn’t been paying the kind of taxes we would expect him to pay, or perhaps he hasn’t been giving money to the vets or to the disabled like he’s been telling us he’s been doing, and the reason that I think there's a bombshell in there is because every time he’s asked about his taxes he dodges and delays and says, well, we're working on it."

Interesting. 

That said, pretty disappointing thing for Romney to say after the way he was unfairly crucified about his taxes and offshore accounts. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2016, 04:13:12 PM »

Wow!  I didn't know about this one.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2016, 04:30:19 PM »
He also blasted Trump's "weaving and delay" when asked about the release of his tax returns. "I think the last time he was asked about his taxes he said, 'Well, it's going to be a month,'" Romney said. "Look, people have a right to know if there's a problem in those taxes before they decide."

Trump, in a series of tweets Wednesday evening, called Romney a "fool" and said he lost a winnable race against President Obama in 2012.

"Mitt Romney, who totally blew an election that should have been won and whose tax returns made him look like a fool, is now playing tough guy," one tweet read.

"When Mitt Romney asked me for my endorsement last time around, he was so awkward and goofy that we all should have known he could not win!" Trump continued.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2016, 06:01:23 PM »

Even in the 1980's, when he was young and not very political,...he was Despised by all who had dealings with him...I didn't say friends because he doesn't have any...not really.