Author Topic: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair  (Read 15162 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair
« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2024, 03:28:15 AM »
let anyone die lately Brian?

Why did Bhanks kill her?
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2024, 03:37:44 AM »
Why did Bhanks kill her?

'B*tch wouldn't get off the fucking phone' - allegedly
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2024, 04:23:13 AM »
Bhank do you have a job?  Guys say you don't job yet you talk about buying 1.5 million dollar house to be closer to your kid and have the money for a cosmetic 20K chest operation. Do you have a trust fund from your parents?

Reference the chest operation I remember my surgeon when I ruptured my bicep said the best outcomes happen when the injury is fresh and he told me 5 days out.  He told be about guys that came in 6 weeks after and he had to graft cadaver tendons and the outcomes weren't as good.  No clue if this applies to your situation.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2024, 04:36:39 AM »
Bhank do you have a job?  Guys say you don't job yet you talk about buying 1.5 million dollar house to be closer to your kid and have the money for a cosmetic 20K chest operation. Do you have a trust fund from your parents?

Reference the chest operation I remember my surgeon when I ruptured my bicep said the best outcomes happen when the injury is fresh and he told me 5 days out.  He told be about guys that came in 6 weeks after and he had to graft cadaver tendons and the outcomes weren't as good.  No clue if this applies to your situation.

Not sure why I am supposed to share my finances with getbig. There are not the best but that is a relative thing. Compared to a guy on welfare living in a rented basement I am doing pretty good. But yeah this is an exploratory visit I am not writing anyone a check for surgery today. I may have to shell out for some imaging as they do mri in house.

And yeah I get it doctors say do it immediately or it’s too late. I have seen many doctors since I tore it at 25 years old. This guy specifically says if you have been told that by another doctors to come see him and that his procedure can fix old chronic tears. Yes he uses cadaver and yeah I am sure the outcomes are not as good if he did it the day after that doesn’t mean they are not better than they were before surgery.

He may tell me he can’t help. I expect he tell me it’s a long recovery and there are risk and most people wouldn’t consider it worthwhile certainly the other doctors didnt. However I also feel like being a well trained teacher individual who knows how to do rehab gives me a better chance at a good start outcome. 

But regardless this guy says he can fix muscle tears and old chronic tears why wouldn’t I go see him? Is it not worth a shot?

A lot of people would not be willing to give up usage of their right arm for 6 mo this to recover from a pec surgery when they are already capable of performing everyday activities. I am different it means more to me I am willing to lose the arm for 6 months and do a year of rehab and pay out of the pocket  if necessary. Why because I don’t want another tear.

Also yeah I am worth it just because I am not a professional athlete doesn’t mean I am not worth fixing.

But don’t know details yet will get soon

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2024, 04:54:13 AM »
Not sure why I am supposed to share my finances with getbig. There are not the best but that is a relative thing. Compared to a guy on welfare living in a rented basement I am doing pretty good. But yeah this is an exploratory visit I am not writing anyone a check for surgery today. I may have to shell out for some imaging as they do mri in house.

It is a reasonable to wonder given you are a middle aged man with no apparent source of income, unemployed for the last 9 months and spending money on things most would consider a luxury.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2024, 04:59:18 AM »
It is a reasonable to wonder given you are a middle aged man with no apparent source of income, unemployed for the last 9 months and spending money on things most would consider a luxury.

Ok but I was unemployed for a decade prior to that and live in a McMansion on the water. I thought we were past worrying about my finances.

I wouldn’t consider getting a pectoral repair a luxury more like basic maintenance

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2024, 05:16:40 AM »
Ripped my balls on a rusty nail

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2024, 05:19:24 AM »
Ripped my balls on a rusty nail

Yeah I would def see a dr for that

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2024, 06:20:44 AM »
That is the idea shit I am going to ask him if he can just give me multiple extra tendons everywher e

You aren't a strength athlete dumbass, you're doing this for the look, aesthetics and are using references and examples from strength athletes.  WHERE IS THE BODYBUILDER THIS CLOWN FIXED AND IMPROVED?

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2024, 06:35:59 AM »
He had hernia surgery late last July or August and is too high to remember.  And there were complications for weeks, many of which are on that list of his ailments.  Now claiming he did that without pain killers.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2024, 06:42:34 AM »
He had hernia surgery late last July or August and is too high to remember.  And there were complications for weeks, many of which are on that list of his ailments.  Now claiming he did that without pain killers.

Ah yes they probably gave me some pain killers for hernia surgery regardless that was last summer. And they gave me a handful of pills literally like 1 weeks worth. But now I am an opioid junky because I Can admit pain killers feel good on the back? I haven’t had one since last summer would I like one now he’ll yes but that doesn’t mean I am currently taking them. If you have been 9 months or whatever without a painkiller you are hardly a pain killer junky.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2024, 06:45:55 AM »
You aren't a strength athlete dumbass, you're doing this for the look, aesthetics and are using references and examples from strength athletes.  WHERE IS THE BODYBUILDER THIS CLOWN FIXED AND IMPROVED?

I don’t need to argue with you but you are wrong. The idea is to prevent another tear so I can continue to train another decade or two. No one can see the tear unless I am flexing the shit out of it. Will it help cosmetically yeah hopefully but that’s not the primary goal.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2024, 07:08:53 AM »
I don’t need to argue with you but you are wrong. The idea is to prevent another tear so I can continue to train another decade or two. No one can see the tear unless I am flexing the shit out of it. Will it help cosmetically yeah hopefully but that’s not the primary goal.

The one pose they actually caught you flexing in?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2024, 07:21:43 AM »

Stop training like a 14-17 years old teen bro and you won't have to worry about that.  Your "training" is unbelievably bad.   

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2024, 07:37:36 AM »
Stop training like a 14-17 years old teen bro and you won't have to worry about that.  Your "training" is unbelievably bad.
He won the title in Charlotte with his training methods though…..

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2024, 07:39:51 AM »
Bhanky is a Getbigger and as such, has great wealth.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2024, 07:42:53 AM »

My training is good enough to win an NPC show in 2024 is yours? Yap Yap yap

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2024, 07:44:28 AM »

You didn't win a show moron.   You got 1st place in a class of three out of shape people - look how freaking FAT your legs were!   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 06, 2024, 07:46:28 AM »
You didn't win a show moron.   You got 1st place in a class of three out of shape people - look how freaking FAT your legs were!

Go get yourself a win in a class of 3 or more then that is all I am asking. Quit being a lazy shit talker and actually go pick up a win. There are contest every weekend in NJ and NY show us something prove your bullshit

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2024, 07:48:25 AM »
Go get yourself a win in a class of 3 or more then that is all I am asking. Quit being a lazy shit talker and actually go pick up a win. There are contest every weekend in NJ and NY show us something prove your bullshit
SC HAS NO INTENTION TO COMPETE!!!!SAID SO MANY TIMES.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2024, 07:49:21 AM »

agreed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2024, 07:51:05 AM »

I did more work this am from 4 - 7 am than you do in a decade.   I'm killing it training wise, while you are killing yourself to impress other men on GB in your wifes' thong.  I'm in better shape right now not even dieting than the mess you waddled out on stage.  Look how fat your legs were!  Not soft - FFFFAAATTTT       

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #147 on: May 06, 2024, 07:54:17 AM »
PETRIFRIED PEC OF PEACE

You ain`t walking this one back Hanky,even if you used your invisible can that never existed......that pec has had it......it`s fried......it makes a person wonder how you beat out the other two turds with it looking so horrific...........it looks like a bag of smashed assholes.......attached to hammered shit.

Have a nice day..................... ...........FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111   :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2024, 08:05:03 AM »
Its amazing how dishonest he was about his pec all the years hes been posting selfies here

Hiding it away in specifically selected poses

Now we have seen it in all its glory and laughed at it, now Brian needs surgery all of a sudden.

Its all about pleasing the guys at Getbig who hate his fucking guts

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2024, 08:09:19 AM »
agreed.

I’m sure he’s showing this to the Charlatan as we speak and explaining to him this is the reason he wants to get the operation. So he can bang out more like this.