Author Topic: johnnie jackson - 100 lbs. laterals  (Read 7370 times)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: johnnie jackson - 100 lbs. laterals
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2006, 01:19:50 PM »

Using better form = more stimulation.  The muscle has to work more, seems fairly logical to me.

Secondly, Ronnie is on growth hormone, how much stimulation does he need?   ::)

lmao!!! my god!!! what you DONT know about bodybuilding at the higher levels could fill a library!!!! you, i say again , are an idiot!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2006, 01:21:26 PM »

lmao!!! my god!!! what you DONT know about bodybuilding at the higher levels could fill a library!!!! you, i say again , are an idiot!!!
yeah Bast don't you know that pro bb'ing is all about hard training, chicken and rice and lots of rest. ::) also saying your prayers and taking your vitamins.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2006, 01:26:14 PM »
yeah Bast don't you know that pro bb'ing is all about hard training, chicken and rice and lots of rest. ::) also saying your prayers and taking your vitamins.

im just saying...pinning the way johnny looks on a substance ( ie. growth hormone), or any substance...just speaks volumes on how little this man understands the big picture.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2006, 01:26:41 PM »
major sarcasm, hence the name. what is it all about then??
bodybuildersreality.com

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2006, 01:27:34 PM »
major sarcasm, hence the name. what is it all about then??
you're right jr. Yates, drugs have absolutely noithing to do with how these guys look. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2006, 01:29:29 PM »
you're right jr. Yates, drugs have absolutely noithing to do with how these guys look. ::)
well of course drugs are the biggest factor. But Jay,Ronnie and all of em still have to train and diet. or do they just do the drugs and *poof* instant Mr. O competitors?
bodybuildersreality.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2006, 01:31:19 PM »

well it's too bad i don't value your opinion.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2006, 01:33:35 PM »
I never said this type of training won't work.  It works.  I could go do laterals with heavy dumbells in this fashion and it would work, or I could use less weight and do them more controlled, and it would work as well, just better.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2006, 02:18:29 PM »
I never said this type of training won't work.  It works.  I could go do laterals with heavy dumbells in this fashion and it would work, or I could use less weight and do them more controlled, and it would work as well, just better.

fair enough. i just get sick of people witnessing what i call "controlled cheating" and calling it "no good". its actually a great way to put more stress/resistance/trauma on a muscle than can be achieved using textbook form....when its done right. johnny is absolutely doing it "right" with the 85's. in that clip.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2006, 02:25:26 PM »
Jonnie sure is powerful. love watching him train.
bodybuildersreality.com