Author Topic: Kobe Bryant's wife scores big in divorce....Damn.  (Read 11131 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Kobe Bryant's wife scores big in divorce....Damn.
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 09:05:39 AM »
What.is.the.point.of.get ting.married.in.this.day .and.age?

It doesn't make sense. It's a financial contract. Since when does money make a relationship better?
from incomplete data

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2012, 09:11:27 AM »
Marriage is one of the worst investment  a guy can make, you work hard for your shit then some woman comes by marries you and take half of it, get married a few times then you go bankrupt. If you are going to get married at least hide some of the money, buy a  house in your moms name and hide some money in offshore bank accounts so you do not get screwed.

Pretty sure Kobe some account in some Japanese bank that no one knows about.  Shit Kobe has gotten more than $150 million in salary alone, yet they claim his net worth was $150 million.  I can imagine nike sending his checks to bank or tokyo under his dad's name or something.
guy ain't no fool.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2012, 09:24:02 AM »
What an idiot to marry an 18 yo and think that she wont grow out of him and want a divorce. Anyone with money needs a prenup.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 09:31:26 AM »
reggie  miller is the smartest.  all of his assets and checks were assigned to cheryl and his mom.  dude has a zero networth but cheryl and his mom are worth $60M.  his wife didnt find out until the divorce.

Smart guy.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2012, 11:32:04 AM »
What an idiot to marry an 18 yo and think that she wont grow out of him and want a divorce. Anyone with money needs a prenup.

Ummm....she divorced him because he cheated on her, at least TWICE (of which we know).

As usual, we have yet another thread where a bunch of GetBig guys blubber and whine about a serial adulterer, getting taken to the cleaners by his ex-wife.

This is based on the warped premise that professional athletes, entertainers, or other men of a certain income bracket are entitled to creep on their wives with impunity.

I don't care if you make 50,000 a year or 50,000,000 a year. If you cheat on your wife, you DESERVE to get got!

Well, at least, Kobe Bryant shares another thing in common with Michael Jordan.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2012, 11:33:23 AM »
vanessa's mother waited for ten years before divorcing her step father too...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2012, 11:36:01 AM »
x1,000,000,000,000

Story is that when Derek hooks up the next morning the girl is sent home in a nice car/limo and inside is a Derek Jeter signed baseball and a flower basket.

...I think thats a very nice thing for him to do :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2012, 12:40:30 PM »

Story is that when Derek hooks up the next morning the girl is sent home in a nice car/limo and inside is a Derek Jeter signed baseball and a flower basket.

...I think thats a very nice thing for him to do :D

Lol

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2012, 12:48:33 PM »
Epic WIFE's NAME and BUTTERFLYS on Arm

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2012, 12:50:48 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2012, 12:53:13 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2012, 03:54:16 PM »
Kobe is going to be signing autographs at expos in 10 years just to keep the $100k a month alimony paid and to pay the gardeners at his mother-in-law's mansion.

it's an odd system.  you'd think, in the world run by rich old guy who cheat, you'd have a system of "MAXIMUM $10 mil divorce settlement in any case".

Weird that a person can marry into a legal right to hundreds of milllions of bucks.

The system is set up so that the government has a much faster way to get all our assets.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2012, 04:03:30 PM »
I can't really say anything because Kobe is a serial cheater...Damn dude, another case of an athlete thinking he can have his cake and eat it too...DON'T GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!  looking at those estates and all the money going bye-bye would drive me nuts. :-X

$75 million $75 million $75 million

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2012, 11:12:18 AM »
I can't really say anything because Kobe is a serial cheater...Damn dude, another case of an athlete thinking he can have his cake and eat it too...DON'T GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!  looking at those estates and all the money going bye-bye would drive me nuts. :-X
And no prenup?  WTF Kobe?  I know he was 21 at the time but fuck that shit...I hope other athletes learn from him.

Kobe Bryant's soon-to-be ex-wife has been awarded $75 million in a divorce property settlement, TMZ reported Friday.

The deal, which has already been finalized, sees mother-of-two Vanessa Bryant take close to half of the former couple's total assets, estimated at around $150 million.

She was awarded all three of the family's mansions in the Newport Beach area, sources told the website.

Vanessa Bryant already lives in one of the homes, her mother lives in another of the estates, and the third is a property that was recently completed after a two-year construction project.

The Los Angeles Lakers star's wife of 10 years filed for divorce in December amid reports of his numerous extramarital affairs.

She is reportedly seeking joint custody of their two daughters, Natalia, eight and five-year-old Gianna.

The Bryants married without a pre-nuptial agreement in 2001 when he was 21 and she was 18.

At 33, Kobe still threatening scoring records — and still stealing spotlight, Mark Kriegel writes.

The union was opposed by the star's family and he remained estranged from many of them until the birth of the couple's first child.

Kobe Bryant admitted adultery in 2003 after a hotel employee accused him of sexual assault -- a case that was later dropped.

Marry in international waters. Then the United States of Feminanzism got nothing on you.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2012, 11:18:05 AM »
Explain to me why ex wives don't get assassinated on a regular basis. Seriously someone explain it to me. There seem to be a lot of people who get killed for nothing, but 100% of ex wives live to enjoy divorce money.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2012, 05:15:29 PM »
Explain to me why ex wives don't get assassinated on a regular basis. Seriously someone explain it to me. There seem to be a lot of people who get killed for nothing, but 100% of ex wives live to enjoy divorce money.

I don't know either bro. I've always wondered why it's not more prevalent.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2012, 05:42:43 PM »
I have been married twice and both times I was fortunate enough to marry women who were much better off than myself.

I'm not much of a spender though maybe that is why they married me!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2012, 05:54:45 PM »
 " THE BLACK WEASEL"   :D

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2012, 05:57:07 PM »
Not bad for a Mexican Vanessa Laine , Snoop Dog Video Hoe

which video? can you post some pics from her video whore days?
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2014, 04:27:46 AM »

Wrong!  Juanita Jordan neg the lifetime Nike $70M a year deal for Mike, which has translated into an $800M fortune.  Her $150M settlement was well deserved.  

What has Vanessa Bryant done, other than marrying that fool in California?  He didn't have the common sense to do a quickie in Vegas.   

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2014, 04:31:16 AM »
Wrong!  Juanita Jordan neg the lifetime Nike $70M a year deal for Mike, which has translated into an $800M fortune.  Her $150M settlement was well deserved.  

What has Vanessa Bryant done, other than marrying that fool in California?  He didn't have the common sense to do a quickie in Vegas.   
Don't get divorced in California!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2014, 04:51:28 AM »
She raped him.
Ψ

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2014, 04:58:01 AM »
Epic WIFE's NAME and BUTTERFLYS on Arm

Goodrum still has a tattoo on his butt of his former boyfriend's name.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2014, 06:06:46 AM »
Ummm....she divorced him because he cheated on her, at least TWICE (of which we know).

As usual, we have yet another thread where a bunch of GetBig guys blubber and whine about a serial adulterer, getting taken to the cleaners by his ex-wife.

This is based on the warped premise that professional athletes, entertainers, or other men of a certain income bracket are entitled to creep on their wives with impunity.

I don't care if you make 50,000 a year or 50,000,000 a year. If you cheat on your wife, you DESERVE to get got!

what does sex have to do with money?