Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - 💪Muscle gallery  (Read 2105072 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Muscle gallery
« Reply #3225 on: March 15, 2017, 07:41:45 AM »
 ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3226 on: March 15, 2017, 04:25:08 PM »
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3227 on: March 15, 2017, 04:32:08 PM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3228 on: March 15, 2017, 04:51:19 PM »
I'm surprised that a guy who was as dominating as Schwarzenegger was in bodybuilding, doesn't have more video footage of him training.  outside of the Pumping Iron movie, very little footage of him training exists.

Agreed.  However, hours and hours of Pumping Iron footage/outtakes exist.  Arnold owns it.  A few bits seem to be released every couple years.  Hopefully, Arnold releases all of it someday.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3229 on: March 15, 2017, 05:01:25 PM »
Arnold should make another pumping iron feature using the unseen footage for the 40th anniversary, is it not this year?

Agreed.  However, hours and hours of Pumping Iron footage/outtakes exist.  Arnold owns it.  A few bits seem to be released every couple years.  Hopefully, Arnold releases all of it someday.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3230 on: March 15, 2017, 08:37:02 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3231 on: March 16, 2017, 05:05:26 AM »
other than the obvious that Arnold is the king of bbing in many aspects,,but it was the subculture that rose in California and grew and grew.could you imagine training today in modern gyms,spas,ecy barefoot,string tank top,torn shorts,,amazing how they lived then must have been so free and do whatever...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3232 on: March 16, 2017, 06:14:41 AM »
other than the obvious that Arnold is the king of bbing in many aspects,,but it was the subculture that rose in California and grew and grew.could you imagine training today in modern gyms,spas,ecy barefoot,string tank top,torn shorts,,amazing how they lived then must have been so free and do whatever...

Yes, specially 1970, when you could go to a diner in the afternoon , and see a young blonde chick, barefooted and hairy pits eating a burger....

Imagine that scene at a Mcdonnalds....

Call the manager !!!

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    LEVRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3233 on: March 16, 2017, 06:45:22 AM »
These Denny's tank top  photos have been posted numerous times ...

The ideal physique

but by popular demand theyre back !

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3234 on: March 16, 2017, 07:13:24 AM »
 ;D

WooSHHHH  LEVRO -NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3235 on: March 16, 2017, 05:37:49 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3236 on: March 16, 2017, 05:41:24 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3237 on: March 16, 2017, 07:51:09 PM »
WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Arnold - Perfect proportions.   Coleman - A blob. If Michelangelo had sculpted in shit instead of stone, his "David" would've looked like Coleman.

Arnold - V taper.                    Coleman - U turn.

Arnold - Waistline.                  Coleman - Wasteline.

I don't care at all for Arnold's openly libtard politics but I know he is the best bodybuilder ever.    Coleman?  Pathetic pile of poo.  Probably smells like crap too.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3238 on: March 17, 2017, 04:19:56 AM »
Yea arnold destroys him here, he looks carved and chiseled deeply, look at arnolds pic and then Ronnie's and it looks like everything is slipping down to the midsection.
Arnold - Perfect proportions.   Coleman - A blob. If Michelangelo had sculpted in shit instead of stone, his "David" would've looked like Coleman.

Arnold - V taper.                    Coleman - U turn.

Arnold - Waistline.                  Coleman - Wasteline.

I don't care at all for Arnold's openly libtard politics but I know he is the best bodybuilder ever.    Coleman?  Pathetic pile of poo.  Probably smells like crap too.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3239 on: March 17, 2017, 02:15:35 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3240 on: March 17, 2017, 02:20:41 PM »

It seems that like most folks, Schwarzenegger has a mixture of beliefs, some conservative and some more liberal. Calling him a "libtard" is overreaching.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3241 on: March 17, 2017, 02:38:28 PM »
It seems that like most folks, Schwarzenegger has a mixture of beliefs, some conservative and some more liberal. Calling him a "libtard" is overreaching.

Not to me.  I have my standards and he does not make them.  When he pulled that libtard comment out of his butt about it being the  first time ever he could not vote for a Republican president because of comments "attributed" to Trump he sealed his ignorance in a bubble of BS.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle hebroe.  Arnold is a butt-sucker.

But again, he is the best bodybuilder ever.  For me to state otherwise would be to lie.   I like Reeves overall, but Reeves is the best natural and among the druggies it is Arnold.   I can admit that Arnold is better than Reeves overall in bodybuilding too because it is what I think.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3242 on: March 18, 2017, 01:54:01 AM »

People forget that the alternative was Gray Davis who was kicked out of office and whom Arnold replaced.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #3243 on: March 18, 2017, 05:21:35 AM »
Not to me.  I have my standards and he does not make them.  When he pulled that libtard comment out of his butt about it being the  first time ever he could not vote for a Republican president because of comments "attributed" to Trump he sealed his ignorance in a bubble of BS.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle hebroe.  Arnold is a butt-sucker.

But again, he is the best bodybuilder ever.  For me to state otherwise would be to lie.   I like Reeves overall, but Reeves is the best natural and among the druggies it is Arnold.   I can admit that Arnold is better than Reeves overall in bodybuilding too because it is what I think.

ok but stop saying libtard if you want people to take you seriously hth

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3244 on: March 18, 2017, 05:51:17 AM »

I've said it before, most Americans are polarized simpletons with their good guys/bad guys thinking. The fact that they only have 2 large parties isn't helping much...

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3245 on: March 18, 2017, 09:13:22 AM »
I've said it before, most Americans are polarized simpletons with their good guys/bad guys thinking. The fact that they only have 2 large parties isn't helping much...
^^
AGREED 100% we in Canada have 3 main parties, and each of them win regularly in Provincial (in USA that would be STATE) elections...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3246 on: March 18, 2017, 09:46:23 AM »
^^
AGREED 100% we in Canada have 3 main parties, and each of them win regularly in Provincial (in USA that would be STATE) elections...

We only have 17 mil citizens here (Netherlands), but we have 28 parties

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #3247 on: March 18, 2017, 09:57:13 AM »
I wasn't trying to turn it into a political thread, I am just tired of hearing the same old buzzwords like libtard, snowflake, etc etc. they are boring oh yes and sheeple.  come up with some new words ffs

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3248 on: March 18, 2017, 10:14:39 AM »
I wasn't trying to turn it into a political thread, I am just tired of hearing the same old buzzwords like libtard, snowflake, etc etc. they are boring oh yes and sheeple.  come up with some new words ffs

It were a few others who felt the need to do so. Granted, this thread is about Arnold who's more than just a bodybuilder, but throwing with buzzwords is pretty lame. Note that no one is using the term 'centrist', that's how polarized people tend to judge...

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3249 on: March 18, 2017, 11:14:26 AM »

Really?  To be "taken seriously" by a group of people that use "thongolia", "by the Thong of Nasser", "nebrew, hebroe, et al" and "No Homo" (to name but a few) I need to stop using "libtard" to again, be "taken seriously"?

How about "stoopidfooktardflatearth licisousthongofnasserheb roe" instead?  I could say more but no more really needs to be said. Or does it...

Tough crowd here today.