Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - 💪Muscle gallery  (Read 2104905 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Muscle gallery
« Reply #3275 on: March 18, 2017, 05:23:04 PM »
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3276 on: March 18, 2017, 06:05:35 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3277 on: March 18, 2017, 06:20:02 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3278 on: March 18, 2017, 06:26:38 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3279 on: March 18, 2017, 07:06:33 PM »

I've seen that type of leg press at only one gym: Elmo's in Manhattan, long gone now.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3280 on: March 18, 2017, 07:56:15 PM »
This actual leg press was in Golds Venice on Hampton Drive for years. It then went to the lobby/pro shop of Golds Gym Las Vegas... the kick ass location on Sandhill and Flamingo. Where is it now? I do not know.
a

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3281 on: March 18, 2017, 09:27:59 PM »
He really was

Not really, looks just like Frank Zane only taller.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3282 on: March 18, 2017, 09:31:01 PM »
This actual leg press was in Golds Venice on Hampton Drive for years. It then went to the lobby/pro shop of Golds Gym Las Vegas... the kick ass location on Sandhill and Flamingo. Where is it now? I do not know.

Nothing rare about it. Now it is maybe but I have used this same machine not only at Golds in Venice but also in gyms in Washington state and Tennessee as well. Not that unique. The hip sled and hack squat mAchine are better anyway. This one Arnold is using made your hip flexors work harder than the targeted muscles.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3283 on: March 18, 2017, 09:45:20 PM »
Oh, please...I deal with the "variety of viewpoints" just fine. It is such as yourself (at least by your words) that has difficulty with my thoughts and words.  Do you need a safe space now?   I hope not but your faux indignation over my judgments are silly.  I confuse nothing with fact while liberals confuse a variety of mental illnesses with their let go, let flow attitude.  

Example.  Marijuana is now legal.  Is it now so much better for you than cigarettes that it's  fine and dandy  to smoke dope but not smoke cigarettes, cigars or even those vapor devices?  What kind of logic is that. Oh...Libtard logic.  The kind of logic that says it is okay to self-identify as a woman when you have a penis but it is ridiculous to self identify as a 70 year old and collect Social Security when you are 30.

Wrong and disgusting are moral judgments.  Example:  It is wrong and disgusting to be a pedophile or do you think that is wonderful now?   Yeah...thought so.

I disagree with you on the marijuana.  With my own experience I smoked up to 2 and a 1/2 packs of camels per day and suffered bad lungs hard to breath etc. I smoked the cannabis for several years following my cessation of tobacco and suffered no health issues. I was nothing but happy and fulfilled then. I will say I was active during this time though. I rode my mountain bike at least 15 miles everyday while stoned. I would advise getting a blow job while stoned, especially when your sitting in a chair and the bitch sucking you is on her knees before you. Do this stoned with some good music in the background. Best blow job ever.
h

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3284 on: March 19, 2017, 01:07:03 AM »
Many fantastic photos in this thread. Thought I had seen most of the golden era stuff (from old bb mags), not so, thanks to all uploaders for finding such excellent  photographs!

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3285 on: March 19, 2017, 01:16:29 AM »
I disagree with you on the marijuana.  With my own experience I smoked up to 2 and a 1/2 packs of camels per day and suffered bad lungs hard to breath etc. I smoked the cannabis for several years following my cessation of tobacco and suffered no health issues. I was nothing but happy and fulfilled then. I will say I was active during this time though. I rode my mountain bike at least 15 miles everyday while stoned. I would advise getting a blow job while stoned, especially when your sitting in a chair and the bitch sucking you is on her knees before you. Do this stoned with some good music in the background. Best blow job ever.

Smoking weed isn't good for anyone's health I think, except for painkilling purposes. (Probably lots of toxic stuff in the smoke) But I agree with you that smoking say one joint per day is a lot less damaging than 1 or 2 packs of sigarettes per day

And much more positive effects. (Weed also has far fewer downsides than alcohol, good to see that around the world more politicians are finally waking up to facts, rather than blind hate / dumb "war on this or that" policies

Arnold (in private) will apparently be in favor of smoking a join now and then

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3286 on: March 19, 2017, 04:17:51 AM »

In Scott's biased world you must be a libtard :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3287 on: March 19, 2017, 08:40:56 AM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3288 on: March 19, 2017, 09:33:24 AM »
Nothing rare about it. Now it is maybe but I have used this same machine not only at Golds in Venice but also in gyms in Washington state and Tennessee as well. Not that unique. The hip sled and hack squat mAchine are better anyway. This one Arnold is using made your hip flexors work harder than the targeted muscles.

Well perhaps this one in the picture is a little rare. It's the only one to ever be installed in the original Golds Gym on Pacific Avenue and used by ARNOLD, Columbo, Corney, etc. and then it was installed at Golds Gym on Hampton Drive and used by most of the late 80's and 1990's bodybuilding champions Platz, Wheeler, Cormier, Baker, Priest, etc. Eventually making it's way to Golds Las Vegas.
a

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3289 on: March 19, 2017, 12:54:06 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3290 on: March 19, 2017, 12:55:22 PM »
Well perhaps this one in the picture is a little rare. It's the only one to ever be installed in the original Golds Gym on Pacific Avenue and used by ARNOLD, Columbo, Corney, etc. and then it was installed at Golds Gym on Hampton Drive and used by most of the late 80's and 1990's bodybuilding champions Platz, Wheeler, Cormier, Baker, Priest, etc. Eventually making it's way to Golds Las Vegas.

That is the best type of leg press ever made. 

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3291 on: March 19, 2017, 02:40:40 PM »
That is the best type of leg press ever made. 

Never really liked using it. I would get to compressed hard to breath properly and blood flowing towards your head too much. The leg press and hack squat mAchine are a better choice in my opinion.
h

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3292 on: March 19, 2017, 02:48:45 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3293 on: March 19, 2017, 03:51:16 PM »

The Scott