Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - 💪Muscle gallery  (Read 2105127 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - 💪Muscle gallery
« Reply #6700 on: September 30, 2020, 04:33:58 AM »
Arnold is one of a kind, I'm reading his total recall book and he truly is a machine in everything he does.
I'm an arnie the bodybuilder and movie star fan, couldnt care less about his politics or the fact his agenda has changed, he's in his 70s and achieved enough for many lifetimes. Greatest bodybuilder and movie star can never be taken away from him.
Regarding physiques, Sergio and lou could never put a package together that was as complete as arnold at his best, they had good bodyparts but in 73 and 74 that to me is epitome of bodybuilding

Remember Lou retired at 23 years old.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #6701 on: September 30, 2020, 08:58:35 AM »
Yea and arnold at 28, we never know how many titles he could have had if he kept at it.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6702 on: September 30, 2020, 05:00:15 PM »
You don’t think either Sergio ( in great condition) or Louie given a couple more years weren’t real
Challenges to Arnold - I’d say you’d be in the minority, & I do believe Arnold was ahead of the game
Only he couldn’t come in under par or take either lightly.

Neither man was a threat to Arnold. Not even close.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6703 on: September 30, 2020, 05:24:07 PM »
 :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6704 on: September 30, 2020, 11:59:27 PM »
Yea and arnold at 28, we never know how many titles he could have had if he kept at it.

I said before that if didn't retire he would have kept winning all the up to '83. Then I'm not so sure how age would have affected him when up against Haney.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6705 on: October 01, 2020, 05:56:01 AM »
Neither man was a threat to Arnold. Not even close.

Hmmm Really !!!  As I recall Sergio beat Arnold 🙄
And it was Extremely close in Essen When they competed - I’m a Arnold Physique supporter
Only to say Sergio wasn’t a Threat you’re Crackers - You proved that with Rubbish you posted
About Borresen & Dorian.  Doubt you ever met either of them let alone knew them.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6706 on: October 01, 2020, 06:06:53 AM »

And it was Extremely close in Essen When they competed - I’m a Arnold Physique supporter
Only to say Sergio wasn’t a Threat you’re Crackers - You proved that with Rubbish you posted
About Borresen & Dorian.  Doubt you ever met either of them let alone knew them.

Weider did his best to keep Sergio out of contests and away from Arnold.  Weider knew Arnold was more bankable.  He threw perks at Arnold; a car and salary (no one else got those things) in exchange for Arnold being a pitch-man for Weider's products and fart powder.   Very smart Jew.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6707 on: October 02, 2020, 12:13:00 AM »

Did you just call me crackers?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6708 on: October 02, 2020, 01:35:47 AM »

^^
WRONG Arnold's last contest was the 1980 Mr. Olympia which puts him at 33...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #6709 on: October 02, 2020, 07:51:37 PM »
Yea, i was talking about his official retirement at the end of his run.
^^
WRONG Arnold's last contest was the 1980 Mr. Olympia which puts him at 33...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6710 on: October 03, 2020, 01:00:05 PM »
Did you just call me crackers?

Shots fired. At least he didn't call you crackers and cheese. It's the ultimate insult.

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
  • youtube.com/channel/UCM3b-ovhSj2GjARYWYWwODQ
« Reply #6711 on: October 04, 2020, 07:54:09 AM »
 ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6712 on: October 05, 2020, 10:12:36 AM »
Shots fired. At least he didn't call you crackers and cheese. It's the ultimate insult.

why?

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6713 on: October 06, 2020, 05:39:06 PM »
72?

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #6714 on: October 07, 2020, 10:09:28 AM »

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6715 on: October 08, 2020, 08:22:33 PM »
ARNOLD VS  LEE

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6717 on: October 08, 2020, 08:45:26 PM »
CRAZY BICEPS :o ;D

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6718 on: October 08, 2020, 11:20:12 PM »

the bottom pic bespeaks his potential to be a monster. On todays dosages who knows how big he would have gotten.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6719 on: October 09, 2020, 12:08:35 AM »
the bottom pic bespeaks his potential to be a monster. On todays dosages who knows how big he would have gotten.

His potential? This is Arnold at his peak and he was a monster.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #6720 on: October 09, 2020, 06:58:08 AM »
     I think what he meant was with todays drugs and arnolds mind set  just imagine what he could of done. i agree arnold of the 70s was huge . people just didnt understand just how big he was. because he was balanced everything flowed together. Ive said before these clowns nowdays may be 300 lbs but their arms chest legs calves etc are not even close to arnolds at 240 lbs and 6ft 2 !! and he doesnt have a 50 lb gut. thats all thats bigger on these clowns.  Im sure if arnold was competing in n todays drug wars he would probably be over 300 lbs without a gut. would he of been better? doubtful. I dont think the human body is capable of getting much more bigger with pure muscle than arnold did ( or ferrigno)  a 23 in arm or 60 in chest all muscle is probably the limit or close to it since no one has really surpassed it yet. I wish like hell bobybuilding could go back to the 70s.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6721 on: October 09, 2020, 12:40:21 PM »
     I think what he meant was with todays drugs and arnolds mind set  just imagine what he could of done. i agree arnold of the 70s was huge . people just didnt understand just how big he was. because he was balanced everything flowed together. Ive said before these clowns nowdays may be 300 lbs but their arms chest legs calves etc are not even close to arnolds at 240 lbs and 6ft 2 !! and he doesnt have a 50 lb gut. thats all thats bigger on these clowns.  Im sure if arnold was competing in n todays drug wars he would probably be over 300 lbs without a gut. would he of been better? doubtful. I dont think the human body is capable of getting much more bigger with pure muscle than arnold did ( or ferrigno)  a 23 in arm or 60 in chest all muscle is probably the limit or close to it since no one has really surpassed it yet. I wish like hell bobybuilding could go back to the 70s.

One of the things that has struck me about bbers today is how much they weigh and how, IMO, doesn't translate to how big they look. I know that sounds stupid. The more you weight the bigger you are. That is just an objective fact. But whenever a bodybuilder claims how much he weighs I always mentally compare them to Arnold. For example, just recently I was watching a video with Jason Huh in his prime. He weighed himself, actually filmed himself getting on the scale, and he weighed 275 at 5'9". Now he's huge but he doesn't seem 40 pounds bigger than Arnold at 5'9". Using the bro science standard of 6-7 pounds per inch that would Jason at around 305lbs if he was Arnolds height -- 70 pounds heavier! I just don't see it. Just like that guy Calum, who suppose to be close to an Arnold clone. He's also pushing over 260 lb but he doesn't look nearly the size of Arnold during his prime.

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6722 on: October 09, 2020, 05:53:30 PM »
He looks like a tank ;D

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6723 on: October 09, 2020, 05:54:07 PM »
 ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6724 on: October 09, 2020, 09:01:25 PM »
Getting back to that body weight issue, i.e., that bodyweight doesn't tell the whole story. Lee Haney was 5'11" and 250 lbs in contest shape. Arnold 6'1" and 235 lbs. Using the 6-7lbs per inch of height that would have put Haney at a conservative 260 lbs. at Arnold's height. But when I compare the two. Arnold just looks bigger. His muscles more full and bigger. Even if you think Haney looks bigger does he look 25 pounds bigger than Arnold if they were the same height?