Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - 💪Muscle gallery  (Read 2104913 times)

Getbiger of the past Bast

• Getbig II
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - 💪Muscle gallery
« Reply #7175 on: February 03, 2022, 08:07:22 PM »
 ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7176 on: February 03, 2022, 11:31:20 PM »
^RNCNPO^

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7177 on: February 04, 2022, 07:14:08 AM »
;D
That ugly whore maid drained his master's pipes for good

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7178 on: February 04, 2022, 06:46:07 PM »

She’s using the trees and hit every ugly branch on the way down. If she bleeds, we can kill it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7179 on: February 05, 2022, 12:33:05 AM »
She’s using the trees and hit every ugly branch on the way down. If she bleeds, we can kill it.

Arnold sure likes his bitches ugly as fuck.  That being said, I'd still hit the maid 7 days a week and twice on Sunday before I'd fuck that Kennedy-Shriver cunt!

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7180 on: February 05, 2022, 03:57:57 AM »
Arnold sure likes his bitches ugly as fuck.  That being said, I'd still hit the maid 7 days a week and twice on Sunday before I'd fuck that Kennedy-Shriver cunt!
Who can blame you, I adore prominent cheekbones and features in women, but that shriveled shit resembled skeletor more than anything.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #7181 on: February 05, 2022, 09:56:07 AM »
seen this pic many times they look great there,just on basics for drugs...

Yeah Basic Good quality Pharmaceutical Steroids - Likely Lots of D/bol & Primabolan
some Test & Deca - only they know for sure - whatever It worked & worked Very Well.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7182 on: February 08, 2022, 08:03:15 PM »

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7183 on: February 23, 2022, 05:05:32 PM »
This is likely posted elsewhere in this big thread, but if not:

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #7184 on: March 09, 2022, 06:24:28 PM »
What is with Arnold's arms? Face looks old, too. From Dan Solomon's Facebook page.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7185 on: March 09, 2022, 06:31:19 PM »
What is with Arnold's arms? Face looks old, too. From Dan Solomon's Facebook page.

For a 75 year old man they look great.  Not like some flabby, safety fat fucks who rig contests via picking their own judges.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7186 on: March 09, 2022, 06:36:11 PM »
He is old but still has big arms. They are bigger now for his role as Zeus.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7187 on: March 09, 2022, 06:57:44 PM »
Yeah Basic Good quality Pharmaceutical Steroids - Likely Lots of D/bol & Primabolan
some Test & Deca - only they know for sure - whatever It worked & worked Very Well.

Agreed, brother!  I watched my friends get incredibly built and STRONG on 3 Dianabol  a day or a shot a week of 200 mg of depo testosterone.  It was pure back then or I think they call it "pharma grade" now.  No "bathtub gin", LOL! 

I think I mentioned this before but one of my friends picked up his bottle of Dianabol on a Friday and took 3 a day from that day through the weekend and when he came back to the gym on Monday his bench had increased by 50 lbs. I knew  him real well and I know what his bench was prior to the D-bol.  225 lbs.  He did an easy peasy mac 'n' cheesy 275 lbs. that Monday. 

Genetic freak?  Nope. Just high quality Dianabol.  This was the way it was back then and yes, I was quite jealous, LOL! These guys all looked great and were strong.  They also got real tans at teh beach!  And held real jobs and had real families.    They also got off the stuff when contest season was over as they all worried about possible side effects.

I saw one of them a few years ago.  He was older and not nearly as built but still the same great guy.  We talked about those days and our growing families.   I got to 250 lbs. but these guys weighed less and were much stronger than me.  Except on the squat, LOL!

I suppose the old adage of "moderation in all things" does not hold sway since the rise of the fat-gut guys, LOL!  Still, I would that I looked like Steve Reeves, even over Arnold but there will never be another Reeves or Arnold.  Well...Unless Joseph Baena succumbs to the siren's call  and his father shows him the magic combination.   Then we just might see the sapling become an oak.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #7188 on: March 10, 2022, 05:01:03 AM »
Agreed, brother!  I watched my friends get incredibly built and STRONG on 3 Dianabol  a day or a shot a week of 200 mg of depo testosterone.  It was pure back then or I think they call it "pharma grade" now.  No "bathtub gin", LOL! 

I think I mentioned this before but one of my friends picked up his bottle of Dianabol on a Friday and took 3 a day from that day through the weekend and when he came back to the gym on Monday his bench had increased by 50 lbs. I knew  him real well and I know what his bench was prior to the D-bol.  225 lbs.  He did an easy peasy mac 'n' cheesy 275 lbs. that Monday. 

Genetic freak?  Nope. Just high quality Dianabol.  This was the way it was back then and yes, I was quite jealous, LOL! These guys all looked great and were strong.  They also got real tans at teh beach!  And held real jobs and had real families.    They also got off the stuff when contest season was over as they all worried about possible side effects.

I saw one of them a few years ago.  He was older and not nearly as built but still the same great guy.  We talked about those days and our growing families.   I got to 250 lbs. but these guys weighed less and were much stronger than me.  Except on the squat, LOL!

I suppose the old adage of "moderation in all things" does not hold sway since the rise of the fat-gut guys, LOL!  Still, I would that I looked like Steve Reeves, even over Arnold but there will never be another Reeves or Arnold.  Well...Unless Joseph Baena succumbs to the siren's call  and his father shows him the magic combination.   Then we just might see the sapling become an oak.

Yes - well said .
sadly not all change / supposed progress is for the better.
The rise of this medium the internet brought along a mad pack of imbecilic
More is better steroid / PED advocates  ::)
Hard work / Dedication/ Time / Work ethic / Genetics all mean very little to these twats.
We have a current Thread on here to one such Fool that recently died at 29 through his
own blatant stupidity & arrogance , and yet some still praise him for being "open & honest"
FFS he was a complete Train Wreck an accident waiting to Happen & it Did.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #7189 on: March 10, 2022, 08:54:56 AM »
A 74 year old looks old? Stop the presses  ;D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7190 on: March 19, 2022, 11:09:35 AM »

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #7191 on: March 26, 2022, 06:48:30 AM »
 8)
$

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7192 on: March 29, 2022, 01:46:12 PM »
WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7193 on: March 29, 2022, 09:00:16 PM »
best bodybuilder ever

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7194 on: March 30, 2022, 07:05:52 PM »

Good stuff in the 90s and pre 2005 too.

People don’t know that the dosages were lower, the stuff just worked better. I would take 10mg winstrol a day or do a Zambon every third day and see magic.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #7195 on: March 31, 2022, 03:42:15 PM »
Good stuff in the 90s and pre 2005 too.

People don’t know that the dosages were lower, the stuff just worked better. I would take 10mg winstrol a day or do a Zambon every third day and see magic.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7196 on: March 31, 2022, 03:44:18 PM »
 :)

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #7197 on: April 01, 2022, 09:24:17 AM »
Peak arnold is the epitimone of bodybuilding. He only had one bad pose in the rls, ironically he couldn't master it, didn't position his hands properly. His relaxed back spread without involving his arms  showed off the mass and width perfectly.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #7198 on: April 06, 2022, 10:47:24 AM »

At 74

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7199 on: April 06, 2022, 12:02:35 PM »
 :)