Author Topic: POF and OkCupid, etc.. Who else has no patience for it?  (Read 4460 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: POF and OkCupid, etc.. Who else has no patience for it?
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2014, 07:22:58 PM »
Some of them are so swamped with messages they simply can't respond to most. I had a profile on pof for like 1 month and remember messaging a girl and never getting a response. I ended up getting that same girls number in a club a few weeks later and going on to fuck her many times. I didn't even realize it was the same chick till after I did a little googling

Yup and that's why they take down their pics for a few hours and re-upload it for a few hours to get a new batch of guys to message them and they they take it down again.

Old way of dating is OUT.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2014, 07:41:08 PM »
Here's a perfect example! This girl just disappeared for 2 days after a couple of replies and I wrote her: Guess you swam away (this was on POF).

She wrote me back this tonight:

"Woah waoh, chill out. Do I not get at least a full day to sort through messages and write a reply? Sheesh. Some of us work full time and have lives beyond the internet."

See what I'm saying guys? She had to SORT THROUGH HER MESSAGES.

I wrote her back this: "Take your condescending and arrogant attitude back to whatever hole you crawled out of you witch."

Btw, she's the rule and not the exception.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2014, 08:06:10 PM »
Here's a perfect example! This girl just disappeared for 2 days after a couple of replies and I wrote her: Guess you swam away (this was on POF).

She wrote me back this tonight:

"Woah waoh, chill out. Do I not get at least a full day to sort through messages and write a reply? Sheesh. Some of us work full time and have lives beyond the internet."

See what I'm saying guys? She had to SORT THROUGH HER MESSAGES.

I wrote her back this: "Take your condescending and arrogant attitude back to whatever hole you crawled out of you witch."

Btw, she's the rule and not the exception.

Great response..although next time if a chick disappears from a convo and you want to spark it back up days later just drop a simple "hey"

It can't go wrong

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2014, 08:13:56 PM »
Great response..although next time if a chick disappears from a convo and you want to spark it back up days later just drop a simple "hey"

It can't go wrong

Nah, from my experience if she disappears, her interest level was minimal to begin with, or her head's so far up her ass she doesn't know what's going on and a "Hey" will get you back a "Hey" and then if you reply back to that, she'll get back to you in a week (if she ever does). The ones that are interested or worth getting to know don't disappear to start out with (in my experience).

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2014, 08:20:49 PM »
On POF when I used it (don't any more) I probably had about a 5-10% response rate, and I'm not an ugly félla.  On match.com (where you have to pay $) it was more like 50%.

Almost every woman who ever messaged me (first contact) on POF was a hideous fat troll.

Most of the women on POF particularly the good looking ones are fakes or are on to see how many messages they get and have no intentions of going on dates.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2014, 08:22:32 PM »
Nah, from my experience if she disappears, her interest level was minimal to begin with, or her head's so far up her ass she doesn't know what's going on and a "Hey" will get you back a "Hey" and then if you reply back to that, she'll get back to you in a week (if she ever does). The ones that are interested or worth getting to know don't disappear to start out with (in my experience).

That's generally true, the interested ones stay attentive. But there are exceptions, I've had chicks apologize for going ghost after a "hey" or they just ask how I'm doing. These aren't women from the POF hazard waste though lol

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2014, 08:26:30 PM »
On POF when I used it (don't any more) I probably had about a 5-10% response rate, and I'm not an ugly félla.  On match.com (where you have to pay $) it was more like 50%.

Almost every woman who ever messaged me (first contact) on POF was a hideous fat troll.

Most of the women on POF particularly the good looking ones are fakes or are on to see how many messages they get and have no intentions of going on dates.

Women bitch about men sending them generic messages, but you know what? Those are the ones that get the replies. The personalized ones rarely do.

If I have to pay to be on a single chat site, I rather pay for a hooker ;-)...joke.

Meetup.com is a pretty good place to meet people, but you have to attend the meetups though!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2014, 08:33:06 PM »
Women bitch about men sending them generic messages, but you know what? Those are the ones that get the replies. The personalized ones rarely do.

If I have to pay to be on a single chat site, I rather pay for a hooker ;-)...joke.

Meetup.com is a pretty good place to meet people, but you have to attend the meetups though!

Yeah I've never really noticed any difference between sending personalized bs vs. the carpet bomb approach.  Whores just put that in their profiles to make it sound like they're less shallow than they really are.  

Same with the "I'm not here for sex/hook-ups" line.  It's a dating site, that's what we're all here for.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2014, 10:30:58 PM »
I have buddies on Tinder that are setting PRs with ease. Seems to be a lot of women with loose morals on there.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2014, 01:48:20 AM »
I was "catfished" on pof, so if you're even slightly suspicious of a profile, do a reverse image search on google to check if her pictures appear elsewhere on the web.

Remember, if you meet up in real life...just be prepared for almost anything. Everyone uses their most flattering pictures with great lighting, so don't be "stunned" if she doesn't quite match her profile.....or in the worst case scenario, its a completely different girl (This happened to me).

Always make sure she has at least one "full body picture" to prove her size. A profile full of face pictures indicates a girl with potential weight problems.

Happy fishing :p