Author Topic: Pit attacks  (Read 8133 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Pit attacks
« on: September 24, 2013, 12:05:30 PM »

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Pit attacks
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 12:11:10 PM »
7-10 pitbulls in the backyard  ::)
You know they were raised and trained by hard working people respectable people  :-X

dustin

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 01:00:57 PM »
Good people don't have 7-10 of any animals, especially pitbulls. I have a pitbull and they're very misunderstood and exploited animals. If I beat the shit out of mine and kept it in a pen with other animals that I shit kicked and neglected, I'm sure she'd be a killing machine as well... but good people don't do that. Only pieces of shit. You can do that with any dog.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 01:52:07 PM »
7-10 pitbulls in the backyard  ::)
You know they were raised and trained by hard working people respectable people  :-X

This.

Woooossshhhhhhh

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 04:27:00 PM »
Scumbags who bred these dogs (poorly) to sell on craiglist for $50 to other scumbags. Were all meth'ed out and didn't notice their 2 year old got outside. Another day in the 'hood, keep moving, nothing to see here

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 05:21:34 PM »
Dogs, for lonely people.  Just no point in owning any pet really.  Don't you have an iphone?
Man's best friend. ::)
If you feed anything for years, they'll probably like you.
N

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 05:24:31 PM »
Dogs, for lonely people.  Just no point in owning any pet really.  Don't you have an iphone?
Man's best friend. ::)
If you feed anything for years, they'll probably like you.
X2.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 05:27:20 PM »
RIP poor little mite.  :'(

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 05:38:29 PM »
Good people don't have 7-10 of any animals, especially pitbulls. I have a pitbull and they're very misunderstood and exploited animals. If I beat the shit out of mine and kept it in a pen with other animals that I shit kicked and neglected, I'm sure she'd be a killing machine as well... but good people don't do that. Only pieces of shit. You can do that with any dog.

Yeah. People are the ones making it happen for the most part. There was a huge argument thread on this topic on another board I go to.

I just think that you have to be very accurate with pits, or they are not very safe.

These kids wearing beaters and flat bill hats are not good pet owners 90% of the time.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 07:04:03 PM »
I own a pit and he is the so friendly to people , but he does attack other animals that cause a fuse

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 07:36:59 PM »
I hate those fucking dogs.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 07:50:12 PM »
I hate those fucking dogs.

If I had to take an absolute stand on it, I'd say so too.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 07:59:17 PM »
"According to investigators, no one else was injured."

Thank god! Good thing only a 2 year old kid died!

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 08:00:02 PM »
DONT FUCKING EDIT MY SHIT ..... FUCK YALL ....  LEAVE AS IT IS ...........

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 08:05:19 PM »

I agree with you. Most people don't have time to socialize that dog and walk it every day which is a must IMO for that breed.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 08:11:52 PM »
FUCK YALL HATERS its the fucking owners that makes them bad ............ what about the FUCKING n I g g er s????? How bout that ????? Want to discriminate dogs for actions that were provoced then let hang these dirty black fucks

It is not a racial deal bro. Have seen plenty of white boys pull the same shit trying to be hard. That honestly most likely happens more.

If you have little kids around, they are at risk. Those dogs just snap at times.

When I was younger I kicked one about 15-20 yards because it bit me. Would have made an extra ponit, but WTF? And I was at least like 17.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 08:14:38 PM »
It is not a racial deal bro. Have seen plenty of white boys pull the same shit trying to be hard. That honestly most likely happens more.

If you have little kids around, they are at risk. Those dogs just snap at times.

When I was younger I kicked one about 15-20 yards because it bit me. Would have made an extra ponit, but WTF? And I was at least like 17.

All kinds of dogs bite people.  Pits or any other large breed dogs can do a lot more damage than say a poodle.  But there's zero evidence that shows that they just "snap" sometimes, that's a load of bullshit.

You never know a dogs history, so always best to treat all dogs like animals instead of like friends.  If they know their master and you treat them well, you won't have an incident.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 08:25:20 PM »
Also, as mentioned 10 dogs, and from the looks of it, they were left to get accustom to what was probably a semi feral state. You never want to leave dogs like that, once dogs get accustom to that sort of lifestyle, it's hard to break them from it.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 08:30:03 PM »
All kinds of dogs bite people.  Pits or any other large breed dogs can do a lot more damage than say a poodle.  But there's zero evidence that shows that they just "snap" sometimes, that's a load of bullshit.

You never know a dogs history, so always best to treat all dogs like animals instead of like friends.  If they know their master and you treat them well, you won't have an incident.

That is fine. I get all that. The incident I mentioned I was 17 with a horrid attitude. And the dog came out of nowhere when I was walking down an alley drunk.

A little kid gets fucked up in that situation, is that cool?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 08:34:31 PM »
90% of people can't even identity an AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER I have a duel registered pit bull that is dog aggressive but loves people ...... you can kick him in the nuts and will not turn on u

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 08:34:53 PM »

There's always an idiot like you that comes in shining armour defending these pieces of shit

"Pit Bulls have truly earned their reputation for the most aggressive breed of dogs, as well as their number one spot on this list. The CDC research attributes 66 deaths to Pit Bull bites and attacks. A study shows that 94% of pit bull attacks are unprovoked, a fact that makes this breed all the more dangerous. This breed of dogs is responsible for one third of all dog bites in the USA. Pit Bulls are vicious and naturally aggressive, and are often bred for illegal dog fighting. They also tend to attack smaller animals and young children. It is because of this that many countries have banned this particular breed.

Real life incident- Pamela Devitt died after being bitten by a Pit Bull 150-200 times in California. The dog’s owner Alex Jackson was charged with murder. Jackson, according to the police, knew his dogs were vicious and had attacked people earlier as well."
http://listdose.com/top-10-dog-breeds-that-bite-the-most/

I also personally know a girl that was attacked by pit bulls when simply walking on the street. Her upper body is full of scars. A bystander saved her from death. Hope this helps.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 08:44:09 PM »
There's always an idiot like you that comes in shining armour defending these pieces of shit

"Pit Bulls have truly earned their reputation for the most aggressive breed of dogs, as well as their number one spot on this list. The CDC research attributes 66 deaths to Pit Bull bites and attacks. A study shows that 94% of pit bull attacks are unprovoked, a fact that makes this breed all the more dangerous. This breed of dogs is responsible for one third of all dog bites in the USA. Pit Bulls are vicious and naturally aggressive, and are often bred for illegal dog fighting. They also tend to attack smaller animals and young children. It is because of this that many countries have banned this particular breed.

Real life incident- Pamela Devitt died after being bitten by a Pit Bull 150-200 times in California. The dog’s owner Alex Jackson was charged with murder. Jackson, according to the police, knew his dogs were vicious and had attacked people earlier as well."
http://listdose.com/top-10-dog-breeds-that-bite-the-most/

I also personally know a girl that was attacked by pit bulls when simply walking on the street. Her upper body is full of scars. A bystander saved her from death. Hope this helps.

Yeah, they do not play win they get full of aggression. I can't imagine getting attacked bu a pack. You would be hurting in the end.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 08:48:07 PM »
I follow this one man on youtube and he has a big dog that is very well trained, drops everything when told, backs up when told, waits when told etc. But still the dog won't follow the man's wife's commands because the dog knows it's more powerful than her. The wife is ~100 lbs and the man is ~300 lbs.

From this I further realised what crock those dog trainers and whisperers are. Power of the mind crap. Yeah you can control a dog for a while with your mind but when it decides to challenge you, and it will, it's game over unless you are alot stronger than it is.

This is why you should never leave a baby or a small kid with a dog of any size. The dog will never respect the kid, it respects the owner that is or should be bigger than the dog.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2013, 09:05:55 PM »
This is why you should never leave a baby or a small kid with a dog of any size. The dog will never respect the kid, it respects the owner that is or should be bigger than the dog.
Well said.

dustin

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013, 09:11:04 PM »
I agree with you. Most people don't have time to socialize that dog and walk it every day which is a must IMO for that breed.

Bingo. A toy dog is going to eat all the tissues in the trashcan and shit behind the couch. No one freaks out about that behavior, but it's caused because the dog's got too much energy and isn't being given activities to kill it's energy, help it to bond with it's owner and to learn obedience. It may also bite someone. But you will never hear a peep about a chihuahua bite.

A pitbull, like any other untrained dog, could act up by chewing up trash or shitting in the house. But the moment they bite someone, everyone freaks out and points out that it's a pitbull. Yes, a pitbull bite will be a lot more devastating, but lets not forget that it was a neglected animal too. It's easy to direct your hate towards the animal, but it didn't magically find it's way into someones home and became neglected. Someone brought that animal in their home and neglected it. The animal is also a victim. A dangerous victim. And it's a shame all around. It's a shame when a chihuahua or a pitbull are neglected and subsequently punished for something they can't control.

Shit people raise shit dogs. Same way shit people raise shit children. The responsibility is spread out but as soon as the pitbull context comes into play, everyone points their finger.