Author Topic: sick of it.....  (Read 2964 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
sick of it.....
« on: January 24, 2013, 07:32:00 AM »
 ;D i'm sick of hearing that the nfl players are blaming the league for head injuries. the league didn't tell them that blows to the head causes brain injury. DUHHHHHHHHH. don't play if you don't want to risk it.i wrecked my leg playing HS football. coaches constantly told me play again you'll defintely get a college schloarship. doctors told me you break that leg again you night not walk for years. my choice didn't play can still walk not good but....   one kid got dinged and couldn't remember what day of the week it was, coach said go the f$$k home come back when your a man. times were different then. we took responsibility for our actions and decisions.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: sick of it.....
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 08:13:36 AM »
;D i'm sick of hearing that the nfl players are blaming the league for head injuries. the league didn't tell them that blows to the head causes brain injury. DUHHHHHHHHH. don't play if you don't want to risk it.i wrecked my leg playing HS football. coaches constantly told me play again you'll defintely get a college schloarship. doctors told me you break that leg again you night not walk for years. my choice didn't play can still walk not good but....   one kid got dinged and couldn't remember what day of the week it was, coach said go the f$$k home come back when your a man. times were different then. we took responsibility for our actions and decisions.
F